Hi Veeky Forums. I just made $15,000 selling my first successful website

Hi Veeky Forums. I just made $15,000 selling my first successful website.

I start college next month but I already have money/scholarship set aside for that to the point where the cost is negligible, so I want to get in to investing, be it in stocks, crypto, or another asset.

I'm going to use this money to save for advertising for another app/website I am developing, with a lot more potential.

Before all of this I put $300 in Ether in early May, so I haven't made much but I have a verified Coinbase and kraken account.

Where should I start, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

jerseylegion.com
thatwebsiteguy.net/
jerseylegion.com/about-us/
concord-sots.ct.gov/CONCORD/online?sn=PublicInquiry&eid=9740
alexa.com/siteinfo/jerseylegion.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LTC is hot right now. you could easily make some money off it before August 1st

What sort of website did you sell?

show us the website
this is usually pajeet territory
so excuse me for not trust you

jerseylegion.com

golden parachute, got bought out by a much bigger store

Don't listen to this guy, too risky.
wait for crypto to stabilize, we are crashing hard now due to organized fud.

>jerseylegion.com

people actually wear that stuff? :D

you recieved 15k for making the website or for the whole business? why would anyone pay you so much for this, when he can hire a pajeet or me(ivan)?

yes. They actually fucking do.

And they order it with custom names on it too. It's a 60-70% markup

>why would anyone pay you so much for this, when he can hire a pajeet or me(ivan)?

eliminates competition

LMAO, THIS IS A FUCKING FREE SHOPIFY RIP OFF THEME.

THE BOTTOM OF THE FUCKING STORE PAGE LINKS TO THIS
thatwebsiteguy.net/

THE STORE SELLS SHIT WITH A DELIVERY TIME OF 3-4 FUCKING WEEKS, WHICH MEANS IT'S PROBABLY DROPSHITTED FROM ALIBABA.

>selling a website for 15k

lol. pls

What's your advertising/marketing strategy for website building?

0/10 LARP

Better luck next time

Don't forget to pay your taxes, OP. Also, put $5k of it into a Roth IRA. You'll thank me in 45 years.

Crypto is nice and all and I made some profits, but my china superfunds are generating around 30-35% yearly steady gains.

>China
Uh oh. Get out ASAP.

Wait for august, don't fall for the FOMO like many of us, injecting cash right now is retarded.

Hello Andrew Greco

jerseylegion.com/about-us/

>Andrew is a 17 year old living in Wethersfield, CT. With a passion in the eSports industry he has owned his own organization and knows how purchasing team apparel can be a pretty hefty cost. He decided to do something about it and help the community by working with the customers budget and providing them the well deserved apparel they need and want. Very ambitious, Andrew only sees the good coming out from JerseyLegion and he knows it can only grow from here on out!

I fucking searched for Jersey Legion LLC everywhere and can't find ANY records at all of aything related to this "company".

concord-sots.ct.gov/CONCORD/online?sn=PublicInquiry&eid=9740

alexa.com/siteinfo/jerseylegion.com

THIS FUCKING SITE GETS NO FUCKING VIEWS AT ALL LMAO

THERE IS NO WAY ANYONE WOULD PAY 15K FOR THIS TRASH. STOP LARPING ANDREW.

why?

Andrew needs to visit Veeky Forums.

you didn't try to make us believe someone would pay 15k for a trash website, did you? oh andrew, your a meme now.

JUST

Don't listen to this fomo fag floors in

wew

this fat mexican has to weight at least 400

*you're

w8 this guy isn't white?
wtf
how many of you aren't white?
I thought this is a nigger-safe board?

It was sold on Flippa or elsewhere?

Wait at least to middle August and then invest.

Read the thread. Nothing was sold.

Older long term investor here and not a Veeky Forums regular.

First of all don't take business advice from Veeky Forums people here are gamblers not investors.

If you want ACTUAL long term investment opportunities just look at stocks with high div/yield % year on year. Around ~8% is the sweetspot. Everything above that should signal a unstable business that tries to find investors and raises their dividends due to pure desperation.

Also look at their dividend payout history. Do they change their dividend payout a lot? Do they raise it or lower it over time?

For example best stock to buy RIGHT NOW is Royal Dutch Shell. Because they have been paying dividend for 200 years and their dividend payout has always been slowly growing per share over the coarse of history. Their div/yield is around 7% right now.

This basically means that if one of their shares were $100 and you would get $7 a year per share simply for owning the stock.

So you should get $1050 a year from buying $15000 worth of Royal Dutch Shell stock.

Of course if you are a smart man you actually immediately re-invest the dividend into other stocks that pay out dividend and also set aside ~10-40% of your disposable income each month to buy more stocks so that your passive income from dividends could be ~$50.000 a year when you're middle age.

My passive income is around ~$30.000 a year and I'm in my mid 30's. I bought my first dividend paying stock when I was 17 years old and only got serious (+$10.000 worth of stock) at 23 years old.

Good luck. I hope you choose to invest instead of gamble like most of Veeky Forums.

Sorry, didn't listen. You told me not to take advice from anyone. Why would you say that, then spend so long writing a novel?

For if someone is stubborn and decides to take advice anyway. Might as well be the beacon of rationality in the thread.

>Veeky Forums
>white

Did you miss HWNDU ?
Even the white nationalist board is half non-white.

Set 5K aside for taxes (or your parents taxes).

Put 5k into Vanguard ETF.

Put 5k into crypto.

>Royal Dutch Shell. Because they have been paying dividend for 200 years

they were created in 1907 so its not 200 years
and future is electricity anyway

The Royal Dutch Petroleum Company was a Dutch company founded in 1890 to develop an oilfield in Pangkalan Brandan, North Sumatra.

Not 1907. But I remembered it being somewhere in the 1800's. Doesn't really matter though they have been giving off dividend for an insanely long time and will continue to do so.

Also you are right about the future being electricity. But most nations are now turning away from coal into gas power plants. So for the forseeing decades oil will be relatively stable.

Remember when people said to sell their oil stock in exchange for oil ones in the 1930 because the "future is oil". Turns out that coal boomed as well and stayed profitable until just a few years ago. A similar trend is now happening with oil.

I agree that petroleum engines for consumer automotive vehicles will slowly disappear though. But I don't think this will effect the profitability of big oil companies such as Royal Dutch Shell due to the dramatic increase in gas power plants we will see in the future (due to lower CO2 emission from gas plants)

any advice on where to find info regarding div/yield % and payout history to compare across various companies?

pls see Teach us more

Here's my recomendation for a solid portfolio

50% BTC (always a solid bet)
30% LTC (most stable coin of the top 20 coins)

The last 20% its up to you, you can either try one of the bigs (ETH, DASH, XMR, XRP) or try betting in newer, smaller coins

Bank cashout or CC fraud
everything else you might aswell get a proper job for.

> solid portfolio
> crypto

pick one and only one

Look at div/yield % you can usually google it. Just compare it or calculate it yourself.

You then go to the company website and read their quarterly reports and compare their payouts to each other.

I'm still oldschool so I do things manually. I'm sure there are more technical up to date methods to do the same thing.