Ask a public health inspector anything for the next hour. Take a break from all the cryptocoin and suicide threads

Ask a public health inspector anything for the next hour. Take a break from all the cryptocoin and suicide threads.

What's the krabby patty secret recipe?

What's the nastiest shit that you ever seen that you was still in disbelief to this day?

most frequent violation?

Where should I never eat again?

what restaurant takes litecoin?

Love
Small restaurant had moldy and expired food. Made them toss it. I was getting ready to leave and I caught them fishing it back out of the dumpster.
Broken equipment
Honestly, don't just focus on the scores, read the whole reports. It is possible to get an A and have rats in the restaurant. However, even a "C" kitchen is probably cleaner than any private person's kitchen.
Go back to your containment thread

Sounds like they need to work on their cleanliness. We work to try to help the owners or leaders find root causes. You have mold or this shit in your ice? Are you cleaning it as often as you should? Do you have a schedule for cleaning? What obstacles prevent you from making sure this happens? We try to get people to understand that when they get a visit from us, to not view it as a "Gotcha!" but rather as an opportunity to improve.

similar to my role as an OSHA inspector

>However, even a "C" kitchen is probably cleaner than any private person's kitchen.
Hotelbro, reporting in. People like to bitch about the bathrooms being filthy (they aren't) if they happen to find a hair on the floor or something that was overlooked. The thing is, unless these complainers are spraying their tub and toilet down with scrubbing bubbles every day, there's no way that their bathroom at home is anywhere near as sterile as our bathrooms are.

Yes, but without the big bucks :)
The reason why a public establishment is examined more strenuously than a private home is because of the fact that it IS open to the public. For example, a small amount of whatever pathogen may not be harmful to a person with a fully functioning immune system. However, you may get older or younger or other immunocompromised people who would get very sick from even a small amount of pathongenic exposure.

I know the reasoning why (had to get my food manager cert, after all), I just find it amusing that people get upset over a bathroom that's been hosed down in acid every day for the past 15 years.

I know the pain. I came from restaurants before going to the inspection side.

what's the payrate for health inspection? i'm making 90k doing jobsites, although that has its own hazards.

How much do you make in bribes?

Your mom usually gives me 1 BTC and some tendies when I "visit" her kitchen

Did you ever get da succ to let someone pass inspection. And don't say from your mom faggot

Your sister

Which restauranteurs are filthier: gooks or poojews?

Lol. The real divide seems to be between big chains and smaller mom and pop deals. Big chains tend to be cleaner since they have a national reputation to uphold. There are some really clean and well run mom and pops and some really nasty ones. Restaurant inspection is just one of our duties, in addition to nail salons, tattoo parlors, pools, and other places.

Can you see the hate in the eyes of the people who work in the places you're inspecting?

Unannounced inspections are usually inconvenient for me. I've got shit to do and keep a busy schedule. My local health inspector is usually pretty good about it, but at hotels the worst is the AAA inspector. They show up unannounced in the middle of the day and get snippy if I've got a conference call, or sales call, or am doing literally anything else but sucking up to the AAA inspector. They haven't caught on yet that nobody gives a shit about AAA diamonds anymore. It's all about TripAdvisor.

Why no one checking these digits

Ok. Last 3 here.

I try not to make it a "gotcha" experience, its supposed to be a "what can we do to make things better?" experience. It's really mostly only the ones that have shitty restaurants that don't like to see me.

If you are doing what you are supposed to do, we are in and out in an hour. We only are up your butt if there is a reason to be.

Didn't even notice my own quints. Thanks bro.

It's because they're hiring 10,000 muslim "refugees," obviously.