Tfw it's actually better to be a Turk than a Papist

>tfw it's actually better to be a Turk than a Papist

Other urls found in this thread:

novusordowatch.org/2016/11/verrecchio-francis-antipope/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>retards convert to catholicism because muh crusade DEUS VULT teh pope is the vicar of jesus
>see this
>WHAT? WHY ISN'T THE POPE CRUSADING ALREADY?

Kek

Francis is an anti-pope, you dumb faggots.

novusordowatch.org/2016/11/verrecchio-francis-antipope/

>sedevacantist still exist

I bet they just do it because they want to force everyone to speak latin.

>Sedevacantists increase in number due to the countless theological abuses by the new "popes"
>"HURR! u gais just want latin!"

>muh theological abuses
>the argie pope manages to save catholicism by going full modernist in public but not doing it actually

Go fuck yourself filthy sedevacantist. The Pope is making a good job, even fucking atheists think the Pope is a good guy.

>Peter was the Rock of the Church, the first Pope and was given the keys to heaven
>therefore God personally protects the Catholic Church from committing error
>unless it disagrees with me

>even atheist like cuck Francis
You will be hated by everyone on account of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved. Matthew 10:22

If the world loves you, you're doing something wrong.

Unironically believe this tbqh

>MUH CROOSAIDS
if you're into it because LMAO DTRONK CHRISTIANS KILLING GOAT FUCKERD XDDD an hero yourself

>Pope actually acts like Christ
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY ISN'T HE LIKE THE COOL SPACE NAZIS FROM MY ENGLISH BOARD GAMES?!?!?!?!???????!!?!!!

Retard

The black Muslim so-called "refugee" is objectively in a better position than the Catholic. You can't refute this.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie

Explain how it's retarded. Look at the blatant LARPing here and on /pol/. It's litterally Warhammer 40,000 Codex: Cartoon Christianity.

How? How is he in a better position?

Uh, he's a state-sponsored economic migrant. He's set for life and doesn't have to work a day in his life. He can rape white women at will and not even be so much as prosecuted let alone deported because much racism. The catholic is literally kissing his foot. Kys.

>shitposting this hard

No arguments.

It's fascinating to see in the wild really. I'm sure this 14-16 year old American male doesn't really mean what he says or has really thought through his position but the lengths he goes to shitpost on the Veeky Forums board of Veeky Forums is something else

Why would I need an argument for your dreadful post?

>>Pope actually acts like Christ

Show me in the bible where Jesus went into the middle of town and started washing and kissing the feet of strangers to the delight of spectators.

>Jesus answered, “Those who have had a bath need only to wash their feet; their whole body is clean. And you are clean, though not every one of you.” 11 For he knew who was going to betray him, and that was why he said not every one was clean.

12 When he had finished washing their feet, he put on his clothes and returned to his place. “Do you understand what I have done for you?” he asked them. 13 “You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am. 14 Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. 15 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.
Not even hard

In before "that doesn't count because muslims!!!!"

If Francis would drop his ridiculous attempt to allow the divorced and remarried to receive Communion, he'd be a top-tier pope. I like how often he talks about the Devil and demons. He's supposedly increased the amount of exorcists, too.

He washed the feet OF THE APOSTLES you fucking retard. Of his disciples not random people much less heretics.

Also do not make a show of your faith. What cuck Francis did is literally a public stunt, there were dozens of photographers. Each person was handpicked. It was all staged for maximum media virtue signaling.

So, no bible citation where Jesus went into the middle of Jerusalem and started washing the feet of strangers publicly to the delight of the crowds watching. Virtue signaling, in fact.

Good to know.

Did you literally just post that the pope of the Catholic Church is virtue signalling.

Popes have been doing a ceremony like this at least as long as I have been alive and probably further back. He is doing his job

Was Jesus tolerant towards other religions? Was Jesus tolerant towards the Pharisees? No, you stupid nigger. He washed the feet of the apostles, not of strangers.

>calls non-Christians heretics
>insists he's not getting all his knowledge of Christianity from a British sci-fi game for fat 13 year olds

>you also should wash one another’s feet.
>I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you

What did He mean by this?

Oh God you're mentally challenged aren't you?

>Jesus litterally commands his followers to go and wash peoples feet
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY IS POPE WASHING PEOPLE HE SHOULD BE FIRE AND BRIMSTONE JUST LIKE MY COOL SPACE MEN COMICS!!!!!!!!!

Did Jesus wash the feet of anyone but his disciples? Was Jesus tolerant of other religions?

You're a moron.

Jesus said and did lots of things only to specific people. Does that mean Christians should basically ignore everything He said, because they aren't those specific people?

Judge all you like, because you're not part of that specific crowd about to stone that specific adultress, right?

Oh my you're actually stupid. And not a Christian so your opinion doesn't matter and I'm not arguing with you.

So answering my own questions.
>did Jesus wash the feet of anyone but his own disciples
No, Jesus did not wash the feet of anyone but his disciples. He taught them to follow his example, namely, to serve and to be humble
>"It is not this way among you, but whoever wishes to become great among you shall be your servant
Who is "you"? Muslims? Anyone?
No. "You" means Christians.
And to illustrate this he washed their feet, something which only servants did. This was the example. It was not meant to become a bizarre ritual like stupid papists think.
>was Jesus tolerant of other religions?
No, Jesus was not tolerant of other religions John 14:6

>Letting refugees into your country is Christlike
>as if the Jews would've put up with gentiles violating their sacred land

Explain how it's stupid. Either Jesus meant the things he said only for the specific people he said them to, or he didn't? Which is it?

Yes, there is that famous passage, "whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me. Except those brown ones. Fuck them amirite 1488 dayus voolt!"

>Letting refugees into your country is Christlike

Pretty much, the overall message of how to act towards others. Stories like the good Samaritan, Samaritans were hated at the time, demonstrait this principle: to always put others before yourself, regardless of creed. That doesn't mean condoning anything but continuously sacrificing for others.

If you think that sounds weak, or cucked you probably shouldn't be a Christian

I can tell you're stupid because of the way you frame the question. It's not your fault really. You were born this way.

Read this attentively

>brothers and sisters of mine
Meaning Pharisees? Saducees? Mamom worshippers? No. His sheep, and only his sheep. In other words Christians. Jesus Christ was, is, not a tolerant person. Specially he's not tolerant of atheist trolls like you.

So Christians can ignore everything Christ said then? Because Christ didn't litterally tell THEM not to judge or to love one another, just like he didn't litterally tell THEM to wash peoples feet? Because that's what you are saying.

No, retard. He did not preach about Samaritans in general. He talked about that specific Samaritan woman, and one Roman official, all of which had one thing in common: that they believed him.

Show me where the word "Christian" appears in the words of Jesus.

You either have very low IQ or you're a very low effort troll. Either to that's the last (You) you're getting from me. I'd just waste my time.

You dont even know the story of the Good Samaritan and you consider yourself a Christian?

The whole point of that story is the man who stopped and helped was a foreigner and a heretic. That doesn't mean Jesus was condoning heresy, he was making a point about human kindness.

>I'm running away now because I realise what a fuck up I've made and have no counter argument other than variationsnonn"you're stupid"

Very low effort bait.

You see us Christians believe the Bible is the inspired word of God. You atheists on the other hand believe in the "historical Jesus" and the the Bible is a historical document at best, or fiction at worst. The question is, does the Bible call the disciples of Jesus Christians? Yes

“…So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch” (Acts 11:26).

It is obvious to anyone with the least amount of intelligence (so it might not be obvious to you) that Jesus's folllowers are Christians according to the Bible.

So, not an actual example of Jesus himself using the word then? Even though He is God and knows everything that will ever be and knew the term would come up in future?

Why didn't He say "the least of Christians" or "the least of my followers" if that's what he meant? Why leave it open to describe any needy person?

If it's such a stupid question the you should have no problem answering it. When Jesus talked to people, did the things He said apply to everyone or just that one person at that one specific time?

>So, not an actual example of Jesus himself using the word then?
Again your atheism is showing. The words contained in the Bible are by the Holy Spirit which is one substance with Jesus Christ. He did not leave it open.

>atheists arguing that christ was a nice dude while christians argue that he was a dick that only cared about his followers
what a time to be alive

Only +20 (50?) points in IQ and you might have noticed that this question has already been answered in

I'm not arguing. God cares about all his children, but those who do not believe shall be trust into the fire. This much is clear even to children and special people.

>Christ acts like a servant
>Tells his followers to do the same

Oh, so it DOES mean Christians should do what Christ said, even though they're not litterally the specific person Jesus spoke to?

Thrust*

Damn phone.

The problem is you cant distinguish between condemning and punishing sin, and showing compassion, which Jesus commanded

>didn't leave it open
>says "my brothers and sisters"
>doesn't specifically define who are his brothers and sisters

Does anyone else find the story of the Good Samaritan a bit racist?
He is assuming that most Samaritans are nasty
It would be like Theresa May telling the tale of the Good Negro

>Oh, so it DOES mean Christians should do what Christ said, even though they're not litterally the specific person Jesus spoke to?
Yes. Christians should do what Christ said. What did Christ say? Serve and be humble. Also tend my flock. Separate the sheep from the wolves. Separate the wheat from chaff. Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing. Etc.

Jesus forgives sins for all those who believe him, and only those who believe him.

>doesn't specifically define
He [Jesus] replied to him, "Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?" Matthew 12:48

Read the next verse to find out.

You know, it's tiresome to debate with you atheist liberals trying to interpret the Bible as a liberal secular humanist gospel, and then demanding that Christians conform to that interpretation, because you don't even read the book.

>For whoever does the will of my Fatherin heaven is my brother and sister and mother

A statement which can be interpreted many ways itself.

I've had enough for one night. Pro tip for you atheist: Jesus was not a hippie. The Bible is not a secular humanist book. Don't even try to convince christians of that. You are weak at doing that. Any lay person will be able to refute you. Stick to your own books and ideologues. If you want to suppress Christianity you will have to do so the old way, that is violently. Christ has predicted that, and Christ will be victorious in the end. May you repent. And good night.

>anyone who disagrees with me must be an athiest
>not only an athiest, but one who's out to get me too

>turk
donald trump is arming syrian kurds. the turks will be wiped off the planet pretty soon