Remember brahs that even if you bought in the april/may rush, those price are gonna look fucking tiny next year

Remember brahs that even if you bought in the april/may rush, those price are gonna look fucking tiny next year
We are all gonna make it, you just need iron hands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're all gonna make it

>in before FUD from no coiners/newfags

big and strong bois !!!

the lack of response in these optimistic threads is really showing how we are still falling

jump in a sauna you fag

LMAO, bagholders coping with delusional thinking.

Diamond hands here. Not selling a single coin.

Nice just bought 100k

> We gonna make it

hahahah just wait till the sec puts regulations on it after this crash

Stay foolish

Yeah yeah, heard this in 2013 already

I convinced my grandma to sell her house to buy more bitbean, I know this is going to turn around soon. She lives with me right now but when this is all over we'll be living in a lambo on the moon

youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

We are all going to make it, and even if we don't fuck it, atleast I made a risk on my neetlife and I regret nothing, big steep for me.

We don't we shift the wheel and start making threads about shit like this just a drop in the ocean, just like demented wojaks but reversed.

Confirmed. user Sprekens der Truth... Get ripped. Get ripppppppped! HUAAAA

prays kek.

Nice just sold 100k

it's true. remember that guy who posted the prices from this year last time? lol

Those weak hands gonna cry in a year

Gonna come back in a year to laugh at everyone that called me a bagholder when I'm a millionaire.

i feel as if it is impossible to explain to people how much of this has all happened (to a degree) already even though they can look it up them selves

ya brah we will all make it just like how zyzz made it to the age of 30

If dubs eth goes to 1000 in 2 weeks

its actually the other way round m8

jij

I hope you're right, user.

Is it too late to buy BTC? How much of my portfolio should I move over to crypto to maximize my gains?

This.