Use Veeky Forums because interested in real buziness

>use Veeky Forums because interested in real buziness
>last few months everyone in every thread shits on me for trying to talk about affiliate marketing instead of crypto
>crypto crashes harder than the bane plane
>now everyone is bitching about bags being held while I am actually making money via normal internet business

Thanks for making my day, faggots.

I do affiliate marketing and trade crypto. Been a good year for both.

>Not buying modafinil with bitcoin to boost your productivity in affiliate marketing

How's your affiliate marketing going? I should be reaching around $800 a month in September and October. Not mindblowing, but it continues to consistently grow. I haven't even touched my site in months because I burned myself out on writing content.

>real business
>affiliate marketing

Pick one

>How's your affiliate marketing going?

Only a few hundred a month right now, but things are looking up. I'm following the course by the Authority Hacker guys.

>affiliate marketing

Even if affiliate marketing is a joke, people who attempt it learn a lot of skills.

Most of Veeky Forums are lazy fucks who never take action. They think they are business men because they think about starting businesses. As if an idea without execution is worth more than a wet fart.

how hard is it to reach, say 5k a month with affiliate marketing ?

please do not post that creature here

>post picture of subhuman eating popcorn
>tries to mock the future of money

Thanks for making our day, when you're trying to buy 0.000001 BTC with your $200k USD, I'll be purchasing my 3rd yacht.

i tried affiliate marketing but i don't have a big following to sell my affiliate product to. help me

Create a website. Write unique, useful, high-quality content. You'll get free organic traffic from search engines if you content is high quality. That's all there is to it.

People who fail at affiliate marketing write pure shit for content that isn't useful at anyone. Then they wonder why they failed.

give me a link to your stuff to get an good example

I'm not going to share my site, but here is how you find affiliate sites.

Every Amazon affiliate is required to add a disclaimer on their site.

Go to Google and search
>"is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites"
>Then add in any other keywords you want in the search, like products or niche.

You will get search results full of Amazon affiliate sites.

Then you can research the sites and find out how much they are making:
semrush.com
similarweb.com
worthofweb.com/calculator

how do you gain traffic without cheap payperclick shit campagnes

Google will index you and rank you high in their listings if you have high-quality, useful content. It's as simple as that. Most people don't take the time to do this, because it takes effort.

>Affiliate marketing
>crypto currencies
>scams
>beggar threads
yep that's Veeky Forums

you forgot robinhood and clickfarms

You forgot dropshipping, guys trying to cheat on insurance companies and the "pls don't rayciss" jidf niggers

Affiliate marketing was made to scam the lowest common denominator among retarded people. So no.

You also forgot the larpers and the fags who never do anything business related besides shitpost.

I almost forgot about dropshipping. It's almost like there are people who still think dropshipping is profitable. I think that might fall under scams though.

>affiliate marketing
Go pick up cans off the street for the bottle return. You'll probably make more money

>I'm not going to share my site

y doe

it gets you views and helps you get indexed even if its on a Veeky Forums thread that will get pruned within the day.

not saying you're necessarily hiding something but why not just post the link to your site?

are there any negatives to doing so?

Was hopeful of finding moar normie business related stuff here. Not affiliate marketing though: I know a few rainmakers but I am the one to get the rain to fall to grow crops

Would be interested in hearing/reading more stories from anons - the good and bad parts of it (the money vs no free time for 18 months etc).
Have The power of broke on audiobook to keep me going for a few days.

Starting out with denbts but targeting cash-heavy industry. Will be working FT job and PT with this until it explodes or I do.

>are there any negatives to doing so?

Yes there are. Trolls can cause real monetary damage to a website if they know how and have the desire to do so.