>raises another scamcoin ICO
THE FUTURE OF
>fails to take over bitcoin
SOME SMART CONTRACTS N SHEEEEEIIIIIIIIIT
>crashes 50% and loses over 12 billion in market cap in 2 weeks

Nice! Just sold another 100k.

Lmao

> it's another jealous racist who didn't buy eth @ $10

The fundamentals are there. If you aren't a racist POS, you'd hold.

>if you don't like Ethereum you are racist
Are bagholders this desperate ?

Racist hahahahaha come on you little bitch your nigger infested ass can think of better buzzwords to try to offend someone on fucking Veeky Forums can't it OMG haushwhaha

1. OP was making fun of black people and their institutionally-enforced lack of education
2. There has been an alarming rise in antisemitism in the crypto community since the launch of Bancor
3. Bancor is intrinsically linked to Ethereum, and the two are frequently discussed on the same terms

In short: Yes, a non-insignificant portion of the negativity hurting Ethereum is tainted by racism and antisemitism.

This is an example of racism having a pernicious, immediate, measurable economic impact.

But MAGA, right?

>institutionally forced lack of education

Typical nigger defender. "It's everyone elses fault blacks are poor/stupid/criminals..."

Show me a school in this country that doesn't allow blacks you fucking faggot.

fuck off nigger kike

2. There has been an alarming rise in antisemitism in the crypto community since the launch of Bancor

i wonder why

incredibly crafted bait

For thousands of years, Jewish people have been forced to work in the banking system due to institutional discrimination in other fields, so they have a lot of accumulated financial expertise. If this makes you mad, get made at the European whites who "othered" them.

In 2017, when well respected & established Jewish people release their own cryptocurrency (with dramatically more mature features than the existing offerings—wonder why?), anonymous antisemitic trolls get triggered and try to sabotage everything.

you can do better than this

Racist faggots on chan think they have wide influence over crypto world.

> you are not the whales

What are you fucking Brazilian monkey niggers even doing here, fuck off back to Facebook

>example of racism having a pernicious, immediate, measurable economic impact.
you cant blame whitey for this global crash. find a better way to cope.

just wow.

Haha.

Holy fuck I hate ETH.

Please leave, /pol/. You are a cancer.

You have to go back, Paco.

we are your last hope

>Cryptos are falling because racism.

You just can't make this shit up...

The Holocaust never happened, but I wish it had.

>this
We'll Make Altcoins Great Again...never doubt the power of the Path Of Light!

Checkmate. Not a single arguement to refute his point was thought of on this day.

YOU'RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH ME

Show me a school that doesn't bend over backwards to give blacks a free education. This was the ultimate redpill for me: blacks have literally every institutional advantage over whites and still can't compete.

This.

t. nigger

I see when some truth gets dropped on racists, ya'll want to act like none of it's true.

Ya'll some funny ass faggots.

SJW faggot

The whole premise of eth as a world computer doesn't work until multiple clients can share the processing requirements of the chain instead of all processing the entire thing at the same time.

So sharding is required but we don't know how to do it yet.

>AYO

this. ETH attracts normal smart people

>and still can't compete.
source? It takes a while for affirmative action to kick in

*tips fedora

Boring bait kys faggot

> institutionally-enforced lack of education

TOPKUK

IT'S.
BEEN.
FUCKING.
YEARS.

Jesus you SJW's are fucking pathetic. Tell me something, genius's.... if all of the problems facing blacks in the USA are because of institutionalized racism and whitey - why is it that EVERY SINGLE predominantly black nation is a THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE?

pssht,,,watever kid

>For thousands of years, Jewish people have been forced
heeere we go......

t.Libtard

>alarming rise in antisemitism

maybe if youre a disgusting, society infiltrating, money manipulating, media brainwashing, politics interfering kike. For the rest of us it feels good to have finally realized the truth, and that your kind should have been exterminated 75 years ago

t. inbred redneck

Audibly kekked.
Eth cucks on suicide watch.

>smacks lips
fuckin lost

christ thats cancerous

Nothing to see here.

This kills the crypto currency.

The sad realisation that crypto will die not from Government intervention, nor from lack of adoption or innovation, but ultimately when it becomes full of ESS-JAY-DOUBLE-Us trying to find ways to create their Marxist utopia using crypto and shitting up any legitimate discussion of technology and economics with race baiting and 'muh fight the bourgeoisie'.