Why mister president, whatever do you mean?

Why mister president, whatever do you mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Romanov
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck wrong board

Is it done Yuri?

No comrade premiere, the shitposting has only begun.

Back when video game companies proudly presented their products, rather than shitting out a new version every 12 months.

S H A K E I T B A B Y

Huh, Yuri looks like Lenin. Was that done on purpose?

CHA CHING

Huh, I never noticed that until now...maybe? Still I liked the pic of him during his break and he is having lunch and he is out of costume but still has all that makeup and stuff on his head.

A Romanov communist.

What did they mean by this?

The needs of the many are outweighed by the needs of Yuri.

>That opening Mission in the Soviet Campaign where Stalin gets pissed the new nerve gas they were testing against Polish civilians wasn't 100 percent effective, so he orders you to finish the rest of the town with Yak strafing attacks.

I am still salty that there was no official Yuri campaign when they made Yuri's Revenge, oh well at least there is that fanmade expansion.

Jesus fuck that game got really dark, amazing how they took a major left turn to nutty town with the sequel.

Is Yuri Jewish?
In retrospect his faction was pretty Jewy.
>reliant on mind control
>intent on literally enslaving non psychics (the goyim)
>has unit that drains your bank account if you're not paying attention (Accepting donations!)

Was the battle against Yuri a metaphor for Stalin purging his regime of the Judeo-Bolsheviks?

>Putin when Obama called him about the Russian invasion of Crimea

You forgot the Grinder, where you can feed mind controlled people and your own units into for return investment and Slave Miners

Is that Kane there on the right?

I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Yep. The Soviet ending is the set up for the first game and the Tiberium timeline. The Allied ending breaks off and goes into the Red Alert timeline.

They just replaced Lenin with Yuri.

REVISIONISTS REEEE

That's a pretty Soviet thing to do.

He was an installed puppet.

It's sad that this is one of the better threads here at the moment...

Of course I couldn't have planned off-topic thread by MY OWN ANONS.

Yuri is just every b-movie plot rolled into one
>mind control devices
>cloning world leaders to replace them
>a flying saucer
>a moon base
>an ancestral castle in Transylvania
>a fucking brain on treads that mind controls everything in its path

Was Seth justified?

You could make it slightly more relevant if you focused on red alert 1

Why did Germany in Red Alert 1 and 2, along with the Tiberium series have post-World War 2 borders if Hitler was erased from the time line and the Soviets were the aggressors.

I DONT GIVE A WOODEN NICKEL ABOUT YOUR LEGACY

WATCH IT MR PRESIDENT

Does Kane live in death? Asking for a friend.

Why would a romanov want to bring back the soviet union?

Actually, there was a communist Romanov, If I remember correctly, his name was Grigory Romanov, and before the end of the Union he was in Politburo.

Yeah, I was correct
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Romanov

Romanov isn't a "royal" family name either, it tranalates just as "son of Roman", so a literal no-name kid, adopted by a guy called Roman would get this family name as well.

I dunno, maybe the Germans just went to those countries and asked nicely.

user Germany lost territory in world War 2.
The easy answer is a much harsher Versailles.

Possibly. Premier Romanov was a blatant parody of Brezhnev, and most of the other world leaders seen in game were references to 80's political figures. For example, the US president had a strong resemblance to Ronald Reagan.

The Yuri/Epsilon logo does have an uncanny resemblance to the Hebrew letters for "Y" "R" and "I"

Oddly enough there was a map in a Red Alert cutscene that depicted pre-WW2 borders correctly.

My mistake

Tiberium dawn was made before Red Alert was even thought of. That is most likely the reason for this.