You know what? Fuck it, we should get some Veeky Forumsraelis together and start an ERC20 token...

You know what? Fuck it, we should get some Veeky Forumsraelis together and start an ERC20 token. It takes like 10 minutes to copy/paste the code and create a coin.

If those faggots were able to get ChanCoin listed on coinmarketcap.com, we can do it too. And guess what? Since we're the founders, we get to split the premine amongst ourselves.

If you think about it, all we really need is a nice website and some well written material for the site, like to hype it up and make it look good. I'm a web developer so I can work on the site, but I'll need some help make it look really good.

It would be so easy guys, 2 weeks to get launched. We just have to build a nice website. We also need a logo which is easy to get.

Who wants in? I'm going to create a slack channel.

>Post a throw-away email if you want an invite.

We'll need a team of shills to get the word out, and people who can write good sounding material for the website to hype up the coin. Would be nice to have someone with graphic design experience. I think the most important people we will need is programmers.

So post your skills, and email to get your invite.

I'm totally in!!!!

Fuck off pajeet. Mods pls.

No you fuck off you shill. OP has a point here and it's a good one. What's from stopping us from making a good coin and going to lambo land. Honestly, it sounds like a good idea. It shouldn't be too hard to do. I think it could easily be done if we get a group of anons in on it. Here is my throw away email [email protected]

You probably must have taken a lot of slap in the face when you were at school and you must have been raped in the bathroom by the other boys.
He did not like the thread and he was running crying for the moderators to turn it off.
If you do not like the idea go to another thread.
I'm totally in and I liked the idea.

Are you cooperating with OP? I think yes. It's the same fucking thread spammed every 2-3 days.

The Fags @ chain coin successfully lured some you tubers to the project. I have a couple in my back pocket. Say the words and its done.

Sounds like a good idea, might as well do it before the ((( SEC ))) gets involved. No more wagecucking, time to make some fucking money

Fuck the SEC! we run this shit

Are you crying? It looks like it is. The way you write it sounds like a crybaby.

I'm in. Link to slack/discord/messengerpigeonroost

daily reminder this is not to the real slack.

You get a an invite to the "tryout" slack where Arianna only invites the useful people to the real slack

Js

onepostbythisidhesnoteventryinganymorebait.jog

BRRRRRRRRRRRAP

Shut the fuck up already. You should have enough people to make your scam coin by now. Oh and reported to the SEC.

Hey look its the FUD fag from yesterday. I thought you hung yourself.

How would you know this? Were you invited to the tryout slack and rejected because you’re not useful? If that’s the case, it sounds like you’re just salty about being rejected lol

SEC does not regulate crypto markets

I can help with the development.
Throwaway email

[email protected]

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

So hows that coin coming along bud? I remember you posting this same thead a month ago. Still having trouble eh?

Is he going into his cuck shed?

Oh hello Rakesh. Hello Taylor swift, or shud I say Ariana grande? Sounds like you're trying some damage control. How's your coin, Ly.. Oh forget it.

i love that people are onto rakessh subhuman and his taylor swift posse.

There's probably Atleast 2 or 3 slack layers for this sand niggers coin. This is the prelim slack, if you want to know how I know, there was an exposure

can confirm. Why no more bumps?
arianna wants 404 asap

Lmao

Everyone point and laugh st Ranjit and Akash Daliwal

What kind of FUD/shill team are you on, Pajeet? Honestly, it's almost suspicious with the 3 different proxies you're trying to use at the same time. Do us all a favor and go poo in the loo. Or are you those Circles faggots who tried to headhunt here earlier?

>uh-oh everyone's calling me a pajeet
>they must be the real pajeets.
>lots of different people surely can't say I'm a faggot. It must be 1 guy using 10 different proxies. yes of course that's it
how delusional are you
actually kys

Plz suffer

Nice comeback, I've had better, especially ones in the back of your mother's throat.

He says on a different IP, lmao

>implying im stuck on my computer all day.

Hey Prakesh isn't it poo time?

I don't care about what you typed, but can you post more Ariana Grande

Keep suffering

Whats being shilled? There isn't even a coin name or anything concrete yet - just letting people know joining this slack is detrimental to them because it's simply a pajeet trying to get free labor. He's deceiving his own followers

Hmm, I’ve been thinking of starting a crypto coin recently too, this actually sounds like it’d be fun.

Count me in. I’m a developer with 9+ years full stack dev experience, C++, Golang, Java. I also know VueJS, Angular2 and Laravel. I can get a sleek website built in like a day.

[email protected]

I certainly can

we definitely want devs, invite sent. check your inbox

I know fuck all about her music, but I'll be damned if she isn't one of the finest women walking the planet.

It's funny to see a homeless korean calling the others out of pajeet.
How's the scam scheme you and Suppoman are promoting?

I'm not going to try arguing with you since you have no idea what you're talking about but for anyone reading this.

The SEC and IRS regulate crypto like securities. They have been lax on enforcement so far but crypto still must abide by securities rules.

If you aren't sure, ask a lawyer or accountant for real advice don't listen to anonymous anime board posters.

seeing birds wear those boots gives me a hard on. surely im not the only one

>US citizens are not allowed to participate

have decent art skills. and have worked on a few local projects for names and such. would love to help in anyway. [email protected]

They can participate they just can't break the law.

Also anything in the world doing business with US citizens is subject to US law. That's why the FBI shutdown Kim Dotcom.

If you want to break SEC rules you might need to block Americans from investing.

bump

VPNs are your friend

Let's do it. [email protected]

Graphics Designer with Marketing related strategies + with 4 years experience here, worked with clients in 4 different continents. The last project I worked on was funded +200K USD. Since I am not going to be paid for any work but rather going to get an equity share of the project, tell me why I should work with you.