I told my wife about my crypto losses and I think she has lost all respect for me...

I told my wife about my crypto losses and I think she has lost all respect for me. Should I just hardfork the marriage and live in my car while my gains recover?

>marrying someone who won't support you no matter what

Your fault

lol why in hell do you discuss financial things with a WOMAN?

Don't report to her. A brief remark that you crypto coins are currently in "long-term circulation" is more than enough.

>He talked with a woman about finance

I have bad news for you OP, hand over your man card.

>wife
See, that's where you made the first mistake

How much did you lose OP? Does it put you in immediate financial troubles?

>pretending women are financially less capable than men when OP (a """man""") is a cryptocuck who lost all his money

Down to about 25% of what I had a month ago. Thanks CFI and MYST

You don't lose anything until you cash out.

If OP just hold he'll be fine, unless it's all in KIDS or something

posting normie memes on 4chin

MYST was so promising, was day trading, kept going down...

>was
It still is ... just wait till they have something working

Women do not understand money or finance.

Holding cfi till $10, unironically

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

they are so much less capable. Ive tried to explain blockchain to females and the responses have been

>"so its like gambling?"
>"wow you got really lucky"
>"wow i would never buy that its way too risky"

then the dumb whores go out and buy crap that "safely" devalues 95% within a year

I like how ya'll talk shit about women, but then complain in REEEE threads about suicide, wojak, etc.

Maybe don't lose money in the first place. Most of you are beta in disguise who couldn't get a wife anyway.

Broke ass faggots

CFI will come back any day now.

take that back

Cut your losses. Short the wife and accumulate during the dip. Long for the next bubble, sell, stack your chips and get out of the game.

This

>>"so its like gambling?"

you just got told by a WOMAN, cryptonigger!

There are a lot of women into crypto, check out Steemit.

Can't deny that.

>live in my car
thats quite crappy option you know =/

>mfw tony soprano taught me not to discuss money with wife

This.

Unless OP unironically invested in shit like KIDS and MAD or other shit, the prices WILL come back up as soon as we have another bull run again.

Get a job and live like you normally would and don't put any more money into crypto but don't take any out either. Just let it sit there for like 5 years and don't touch it. It'll go back up.