Veeky Forums Sexy Veeky Forumstorical facts: Mother's Day edition

It's the weekend and I need me fresh MILF material to fap to

This is a thread for scandalous, prurient, erotic, or otherwise sexy historical anecdotes, tidbits, or events, along with tasteful artwork that depicts them.

History-themed erotic fanfiction and art welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidents_in_the_Life_of_a_Slave_Girl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Colleen_Stan
youtube.com/watch?v=54sSF5JS_HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mods, delete this filth please.

t. triggered /pol/tard

Someone post that study about New Guinea women touching their sons wee wees

Nigger no

You need to see a therapist Oedipus

It ain't my fetish, I'm just trying to piss your virgin ass off.

general threads are awful, kys

You mean the one that explains why we should genocide the natives of new guinea

>MILF'd Anne Frank

When this become a thing?

Yes that one.

Also from last thread

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
>mong ali‘i, an experienced chiefess, usually a blood “aunt,” instructed and trained the young males. Similarly, young females were trained by their “aunt,” by another experienced woman, or by a tutu kane.
>The training concerned not only what to expect and what to do but also how to increase or maximize pleasure. Less formal but similar training was afforded to commoners.
>There was practice as well as theory. A young male was taught “timing” and how to please a female in order to help her attain orgasm (Pukui, Haertig, and Lee, 1972, p. 79). A young female was taught how to touch and caress a male and move her body to please them both. She was taught how to constrict and rhythmically contract her vaginal muscles

>tfw you'll never be trained by your Aunt in how to please women by practicing with her
>tfw you'll never fuck your aunt who knows how to move her pussy muscles to give you maximum pleasure
>tfw you'll never live on a tropical sexually liberated island paradise

>Cleopatra reportedly had her first lover at twelve and built a temple where she kept male lovers drugged with performance boosters. She also purported had 100 lover in a single night, slept with her slaves, and heavily taxed or killed some men after the love-making was over. She learned many tricks it is said from courtesan at an Alexandria bordello. The Romans, who wanted to portray Cleopatra in the worst light possible light, were the source of many of these stories. In reality it is thought she spent much of her time sleeping alone and was busy managing her kingdom to indulge in too much debauchery.

Totally not roman propaganda

Really activates my electrically excitable cells that processes and transmits information through electrical and chemical signals

Why do we pretend mothers are magical creattures?

My mother used to egg my father into beating me. She tried to beat me once, but i pupped her little women belt from her hands. I was 9. Think about that. What kind of shit has a 9 year old seen that when his mom tries to beat him, he just steals her belt?

Because, technically, i dont even know. My shrink says almost all my early memories are repressed.

But fuck mothers day.

user I know your bait memorys are horrible but not every mother comes from Serbia.

Found it

>New Guinea mothers constantly “rub the penes of their infant sons [and] the little boys…have erections” while they sleep naked together at night. One boy described to Poole how whenever his mother was depressed or angry she often “pulled, pinched, rubbed, or flicked a fingernail against his penis” until he cried, afraid it might break off. “It hurts inside,” he said. “It bleeds in there and hurts when I pee…Mother not like my penis, wants to cut it off.”37 Males also masturbated and sucked children’s genitals, both sexes, using the child as a maternal breast as all pedophiles do.38 Mothers also masturbate and kiss the vagina of baby girls.39 Malinowski reports watching the widespread sucking of genitals and intercourse between children in Melanesia, encouraged by parents, so that most girls are raped by the time they are seven years old.40 New Guinea fathers rarely care for their little children, but when they do they mainly fondle their genitals, using the child as a breast-object “because they say they get sexually aroused when they watch them nurse.”41 Families in preliterate cultures usually have separate spaces for males “in which the husband and wife live with their respective mothers and at night the man ‘visits’ his wife in her house.”42 Physical contact with wives is avoided, and separate sleeping areas are maintained by husbands.43 A gynarchy composed of the grandmother, mother and other females, brings up the children, so the boys have little contact with males in their early years and are thoroughly ambiguous about their gender. Archeologists have even determined that “there were no Neanderthal families to begin with since women and children lived in separate areas from the males in caves.

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

>Each young woman’s turn came to go in to King Ahasuerus after she had completed twelve months’ preparation, according to the regulations for the women, for thus were the days of their preparation apportioned: six months with oil of myrrh, and six months with perfumes and preparations for beautifying women (Esther 2:12, NKJV).
>Before a girl’s turn came to go in to King Xerxes, she had to complete twelve months of beauty treatments prescribed for the women, six months with oil of myrrh and six with perfumes and cosmetics (Esther 2:12, NIV).

They literally spent a year getting her ready to be Xerxes' fuck toy.

Esther wasn't much in the way of queen either. She was essentially a concubine who managed to get her bastard Darius legitimized and made heir.

I've always wondered if Esther was pregnant or had already given birth to Darius by the time Haman plotted to massacre the Jews. It would explain why Ahasuerus was so immediate in the reversal of his decree, punished Haman so harshly (his entire family was executed), and how Darius wound up as King.

I imagine surely Ahasuerus would've been pissed that Esther hid the fact she was a Jew from him and would've been pressured by Haman and others to go through with the massacre as planned. But at seeing his child that Esther has bore, couldn't stomach the idea of being responsible for the death of his own kin and not only stopped the killings, but made Darius his designated successor as a redemption of sorts.

BLEACHED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidents_in_the_Life_of_a_Slave_Girl

>not putting rapebabies in your slave rapebaby the year she's old enough to bleed

Fucking casuals, when will they ever learn?

we're hitting incest levels that shouldn't even be possible

anyone got that Anne Frank/Band of Brothers greentext?

>After her kidnapping, Stan stated that she was tortured and kept locked in a box 23 hours a day until she was given a contract and forced to sign herself into slavery for life in January 1978. She further confessed that Cameron led her to believe that she was being watched by a large, powerful organization called "The Company" which would painfully torture her and harm her family if she tried to escape.[11] Stan was subsequently referred to as "K" (not the name "Kay" but the letter) as a slave,[12] forced to call Cameron "Master", and was not allowed to talk without permission. Cameron reportedly wanted Stan to be like the female character in the 1954 French erotic novel, Story of O and soon started raping her,[13] which consisted of oral rape. Cameron did not want to have vaginal sex with Stan because he considered that to be a breach in his agreement with his wife. Instead he raped her vaginally and anally with implements. Following this, the Hooker family moved to a mobile home in Red Bluff with Stan, where she was kept locked in wooden boxes under the couple's water bed. In 1978, Janice gave birth to a second child on the water bed above Stan.[14]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Colleen_Stan

/thread

>Janice gave birth to a second child on the water bed above Stan.

Now that, would give me nightmares.

They truly were an enlightened people living in paradise.

That is orangutan. Orangutans are not native to Africa. Glad I could help.

Good to know

William Shakespeare's works in his lifetime were derided for their vulgarity and frequently earned the ire of more conservative authorities in England and elsewhere.

I do

>Anne Frank awakens on a chilly September morning on a dusty floor to the now familiar muffle of FlaK 36 AA guns
>She was smuggled out of Amsterdam months ago after she found out she was pregnant because she obviously can't give pop out a kid without waking up the whole town with her screaming
>She now "lives" on a decrepit property used by the Dutch resistance as a meeting place
>takes the occasional ass pounding from Dutch resistance fighters in exchange for more food
>She has no idea the rest of her family was arrested and deported to Auschwitz weeks ago
>Feels lonely and cold all the time
>Lives in dread of both being days away from giving birth and discovery by the Germans who have intensified their efforts to crush the Dutch resistance as Montgomery's tanks race towards the Netherlands
>The distant roar of aircraft engines grows louder
>Anne normally doesn't stick her head out the window for both fear of being seen by a passerby and because she's nine months pregnant and hates moving, but the now incessant noise is too much to ignore
>She peaks out the window
>Sees a low flying C-47 Skytrain passing over
>Then another one
>Then 10
>Soon after that, hundreds
>AA fire sends some of burning planes crashing to the ground, but for every one lost, another 20 make it through
>The gray sky is filled with thousands parachutes slowly drifting to Earth
>In a state of disbelief, Anne forces herself up, and waddles outside
>Some of the paratroopers land right in front of her
>She can vaguely make out flag armbands worn on their right shoulders as the flag of the United States
>Left shoulders have a strange brown and white bird she's never seen before
>Helmets have a white Spade painted on them
>It's fucking Easy Company, 506th PIR

>Men from Alabama, Texas, Arkansas, North Carolina, Louisiana, Virginia, West Virginia, Illinois, New York, Oregon, California, Pennsylvania and countless other places spearheading the liberation of the Netherlands from Nazi occupation
>The soldiers begin to cut loose their chutes and life jackets
>Some need help pulling off their gear with the wind tugging their chutes and the harnesses locked
>Some of the soldier finally take notice of her and instinctually begin to raise their weapons before lowering after realizing she's not a German soldier
>Startled by their initially threatening behavior, Anne steps back toward the hut before stopping
>Eventually a half-dozen Americans, led by a tall and uncommonly fine looking officer break away from the mass of men and begin walking up to her
>it'sfuckingcaptainwinters.jpg
>Anne meekly waves at them as they approach, they return the pleasantry
>Winters asks in broken Dutch if she can speak English, she shakes her head repeating "Nee"
>Somewhat exasperated, Winters pulls a map from his jacket pocket and motions for her to point out their location
>She recognizes the nearby road and points it out
>Winter replies "danke" and pockets his map
>Noticing how malnourished she appears, Winters offers her a drink from his canteen
>She accepts, having relied on nothing but the foul-tasting river water for sustenance for days
>Winters quietly signals one of his staff, with a cigar hanging from his mouth to hand her a chocolate bar he had stuffed into his jacket pocket prior to the jump
>Anne misinterprets this gesture of kindness as an expectation of a favor and begins to unbutton her top
>A deeply religious man, Winters is offended and sharply says "no" in his native tongue, motioning for her to stop
>Embarrassed, Anne rebuttons her top, the other soldiers stare in bewilderment George Luz has to hold back the urge to laugh
>The sound of distant gunfire, followed by screaming breaks the silence

>Winters turns and notices a windmill in the distance with a parachute and a motionless figure hanging off of the fan
>He yells at the rest of Easy to get back in the moment and prepare to engage German troops attacking the DZ
>The entire company begin running toward the windmill nearby
>He turns to Anne and sternly points at the hut telling her to stay inside
>Understanding the message, Anne moves back inside and shuts the door
>Winters finally begins to run to catch up with the rest of the company who are already taking cover and opening fire on a column of German troops

And 60 years later, Anne Frank's claim to fame is a cameo in Band of Brothers Episode 4, Replacements

Pasta Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=54sSF5JS_HA