bitinfocharts.com/comparison/mediantransactionvalue-btc-eth-ltc.html#log&3m
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/median_transaction_fee-btc-eth-ltc.html#log&3m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We did it guys. We are set for life.

>held on tight
>didn't sell
>downside is I could have sold at a loss and rebought for a 50% larger stack
Hindsight, but now I wait for that 100$ sell off

It was tough user, it's very hard to figure out where the bottom is with all this FUD.

I also made the biggest fuckup in history and decided to hold instead of selling at a minor loss
I bought at 57.5

who else /stronghands/ here? I've got 100 LTC. I'm ready for my moon mission.

Why are we thinking that LTC is going to moon? Hodling over 100 so would love to see that happen.

wishful thinking, mostly

Gotcha, that's what I figured.

Because BTC investors are afraid of whatever's coming up on August First, so they're going to dump into LTC to keep their coins safe in the meantime while everything else crashes.

Currently, BTC would need to go to about 5000$ for LTC to be 100$
But realistically, LTC could support 100$ at BTC 2500$ if it got there, but people would take a bit to adjust

So literally anywhere between 2500-5000 BTC
If BTC moons, LTC will go with it, likely past 100

literally the same price it was last night before it dropped to 34 this morning

chill

biggest fuck up? you put that money in any other coin at this time and you're losing more money.

plenty of people on this very board invested in Digibytes at it's peak. they're never getting their money back, that was a classic pump and dump. the coin doesn't even have a fucking whitepaper.

meanwhile you've got a coin that has a future. just hold onto it till it hits the triple digits. waiting till 57 was pretty stupid.. we were shilling the coin all week before it reached that high, why did you wait?

currently, yes. but Litecoin is undervalued and should be worth .25 BTC. so if Bitcoin is 2k, LTC should be $500.

I forget the reason, but LTC in the end will be worth that, but for some reason it should only be worth 1/25th of BTC

Hey, I see that you registered your Coinbase account a few weeks ago. People when they do refer to trading usually mean prices of coins in terms of BTC (Bitcoin) prices. LTC (Litecoin) happens to be steadily going up against all other altcoins behavior for three days already. Today it is over 10% up.

BTC went down today and LTC went up. On the month BTC is down and LTC is up.

Why would BTC need to double in price for LTC to increase at all?

As a currency LTC is more stable and easier to use. It's more functional than BTC.

Read the entire post

>As a currency LTC is more stable and easier to use. It's more functional than BTC.
Even if that's true, BTC came first and has more actual uses

Will there ever be a time when altcoins are uncoupled from Bitcoin instead of the price of all altcoins depending on confidence in BTC

We made it through the 0.0215 wall. Waiting for the one @0.022 to be destroyed.

BTC is a bank transfer. LTC is paypal.

>BTC came first
Literally no one who isn't emotionally attached BTC cares. Should I still use MySpace because it came before Facebook? Maybe I should sell my car and get an authentic Model T instead. It came first after all.

>Maybe I should sell my car and get an authentic Model T instead. It came first after all.
BTC determines the value of the entire market
If BTC goes down, everything goes down.
If all cars go down because of the Model T, I'd recommend one

I agree that it's stupid, but it's the truth. Also BTC has more functional uses than LTC

I disagree. Being faster and more stable makes LTC much more useful.

I'm talking about the actual uses, not theoretical usefulness.
You can buy more things with BTC right now than you can with LTC

>thinks comparing crypto to websites is valid

>Also BTC has more functional uses than LTC

It's a matter of time. If LTC proves to be more stable and easy to use long-term (lower fees and quicker transactions) then eventually it will be used in cases where BTC is used.

Right now BTC is barely useful. I bought some drugs with BTC recently. It took 3 days for the transaction to get confirmation, and it only got confirmed because I used a tool on the third day to get it confirmed. What I should have done is pay a huge fee to get it confirmed quickly. BTC no longer does the thing it's meant to do. It can't operate as a currency. It's a store of value, and as such will die as a currency as per Gresham's Law.

If you were going to buy something and you had BTC and LTC, you're gonna spend your LTC and sit on your difficult-to-spend BTC in the hope they will go up in value.

>more stable
I'm all my balls deep in LTC but the current behavior contradicts this. It growed immensely lately not were stable. To support such a claim we must wait for a few months.

>Also BTC has more functional uses than LTC

kek

LTC is based on BTC and anything that currently uses BTC could easily support LTC with minimal efforts

On top of that, LTC is faster (already has segwit), and will be the first to implement Lightning Network.

All you BTC bagholders need to snap back to reality and realize when to cut their losses

There aint no gettin offa this train we're on

It's up on the month while BTC and ETH are down massively.

I agree, notice that you confuse growth with being stable.

>anything that currently uses BTC could easily support LTC with minimal efforts
could, not does

>It's a matter of time.
And that time isn't right now. Thus, BTC will determine where LTC goes and LTC will not be able to move outside of BTC's range significantly outside of some estimated amounts (max, probably .04 BTC/LTC)

>All you BTC bagholders need to snap back to reality and realize when to cut their losses
I literally only own LTC right now, thousands of dollars worth

I get what you guys are trying to say, but RIGHT NOW BTC can buy the most things and leads the market. That's the 100% objective truth. It might not be in the future, but right now it is.

stability only matters if you're HODLing

>It's a matter of time.
And that time isn't right now

Do you understand what time is? I didn't say the time was now because that's how time works. In the future, it's entirely possibly LTC or some other coin will take over from BTC because of how bad a job BTC is doing at being a liquid currency.

And because of how fast crypto is moving, we're talking 3-5 years here.

LTC has made 2 movements upwards recently 23~ range to the 40~ range, then the 40~ range to the 52~ (58 for a few seconds) range (before it everything dipped back down).
If prices had stayed up, I expect it would make another race from 52~ to 70~80, then to 100~120, but we hit the august 1st bump

What's the average single day jump or dip for LTC compared to BTC over the last month? BTC swings by hundreds of dollars while LTC never fluctuates day to day by more than $5. For example In the last hour BTC has changed more in one hour than LTC has all week. That is stability.

>And because of how fast crypto is moving, we're talking 3-5 years here.
When Crypto makes 20-40% swings every few weeks, 3-5 years is a long time
Hell, that's a long time regardless

It also matters if you're trying to buy something and use LTC like a currency.

What I'm saying is that I don't care if LTC actually becomes something useful. I'm still making a profit off of it

>BTC determines the value of the entire market
>but I measure the value of alts in $ and ignore btc pairs

newfags

Don't compare absolute values.
Only thing that matters is percentage values.
What your saying is that worthless shitcoins are the most stable because they only move 0.000001$ even though they went from 0.0000015$ to 0.0000005$

HODLing and not using it is literally ponzi scheme speculating
I do it too, but make no mistake about what it is

Then you're an idiot.

>making mad cash
>being an idiot

only doing one of these bro

Adoption in real world commerce is what gives it value. If you ignore that you're basically playing a slot machine.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/
You're losing money. Zoom to 1m. Look at USD change.
People aren't going to go to an alt to keep their capital what the fuck kind of logic is that.
lol

When I make the celebration thread to laugh at all the LTC doubters I will keep you in mind.

chinese still buying

>Adoption in real world commerce is what gives it value

You don't get it. That gives it *intrinsic* value, it means nothing on the crypto market. Lambo fantasies and people that actually believe in the tech are just feeding me money. You guys are playing the tech, try playing the markets.

youtu.be/jjYeMQLatc4

The data for LTC use is measurable off the blockchain. On most days more $ value is sent per transaction than through BTC.

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/mediantransactionvalue-btc-eth-ltc.html#log&3m

and the reason why so much is sent using LTC is because the Tx fees are still much cheaper, see bitinfocharts.com/comparison/median_transaction_fee-btc-eth-ltc.html#log&3m

Absolute retard.

The largest bitcoin ATM company now supports LTC in seven states in the USA and growing. LTC will live on regardless of doubters.

Yeah bash LTC more because ETH is the official sponsor of Veeky Forums right?

BTC & LTC are the only two coins supported by most ATM/TELLER machines in the USA/CANADA/UK. Granted all support BTC of course but recently the machine companies have been adding LTC as well. There's now over 250 machines in the USA/CANADA/UK and many more in Japan & across Asia that support LTC purchases.

I looked into how many machines support Ethereum purchases.. only 15 do in the USA & CANADA. None currently support it in the UK and in asia. Not even Japan has added it to their common bitcoin machines yet.

It's much easier for atm tellers to add LTC because LTC is backwards compatible with BTC.

ltc is not facebook. it has 1 dev.

This.

Only 15 here but i bought and sold every dip and peak up until now. Ltc is so damn easy to predict

Bought some at 35 tho

isn't it sad that LTC only has one dev but is in the top 5 of all coins???

yet BTC & ETH have a whole network of devs supposedly working on shit and they can't seem to even accomplish basic shit due to differing opinions on what's best

coins with one dev are the future

truthfully there's more than one dev

LR3iynRn3VeeBKT5sLZrd6WKi6Qi2dASfq

gibs plz

NAYSAYERS BTFO

>mlpfrank
Litecoin is now a brony coin, help.
But yeah it's a great currency.

fugg xDDD

>Mehmood
>Ching Chongs
>MLP