If you were a Spanish Settler.....would you?

If you were a Spanish Settler.....would you?

Sí.

Respect them and preserve their culture? Yes

No, because those are Brazilians

Third from the left is clearly a 40 year old man

if we're being technical they're from French Guiana.

>be me
>travel all the way from Puerto de Palos
>raid village
>enter tent
>see 18 yo virgin indian girl with small tits scared
yeah

>clearly Xinguano
>Guyana
"No."

>would you?

Yes

They're contemporary. You don't need to be a Spanish settler, just go to Brazil and pick a indian girl from Manaus. Many of the amazonian girls that are displaced from their land end up as prostitutes in the city drugged up, but at least they are westernized.

>go to brazil
I like my wallet safe in my back pocket but thanks anyway.

>Spanish Settler
>Posts brazilian injuns
If anything i would get the fuck out of there before tugas raped my ass for being on their side of the tordesillas line.

This reminds me of a story I read about Portuguese explorers who were starving and came across some Spaniards in the Amazon and ate them in the jungle. It was pretty based.

They practiced cannibalism at many points in the early years of the Conquest, I have a book with several drawings from the time.

Also to answer the OP, probably not.

t. Latin American.

>Careful with the wenches jeremy johnson! They`ll eat you alive i tell ye!

>be 1500s Spanish settlers
>land in America after years at sea where many died
>land and plan to settle
>suddenly remember you forgot to bring the white women with
Was this the biggest facepalm moment in history?

wat

>white women of that time
>undernourished
>hairy
>few teeth after 20
>smelly

They are now better but 500 years ago... The spaniards made the right move.

Actually people in the Middle Ages had very good dental hygiene as their diet has very little tooth decaying sugars.

the indian girls still probably smelled better. They did bathe at least.

All of that stuff besides hairy Iberians are just memes and historical inaccuracies.

As did the Europeans due to their misundertandings of how disease spread. That's why rules were often imposed limiting how frequently people should bathe.
The unwashed masses you're thinking of were later and primarily in large, industrial cities.

they didn't.
Thats why the black death killed europeans and not jews.

I mean, not as many.

Whut. Bathing doesn't affect the prevalence of rats on ships, or the fleas on those rats.
Why bring Jews into it?

Sorry mate, 80lbs is minimum weight for being consent!

Claro que si! No puedo tener sexo. Soy triste y desesperado

>Traveling with a boat full of women for 2 weeks
They would have ended up throwing them out of their ships after 3 days

ESTOY triste y desesperado, say it like a transitory state user, not a defining feature.

But it is a defining feature in my case

>Spanish
>Settler

You traveled about 2 months on sea from Spain to whatever this South American land is and you land on the place to see this group of naked people.

First thoughts of a sailor who hasn't had proper sex, food, wine, party, etc for 2 months is sex, food, wine, party. This is where its at.

Could that actually work in Spanish, using Ser instead of Estar as a form of emphasis?
I'm an idiot with languages, but this sort of stuff fascinates me.

I really would like for the answer to be no. I want to be a good person. But honestly, I probably would.

Then why did spaniards express bewilderment to how frequently natives bathed when it was just a daily thing. They didn't understand why. I mean hell even nowadays europeans barely bathe and those that do is due to american influence.

I would settle those tits if you get what I mean

>when it was just a daily thing
Because that was considered excessive. Hell, it still is.

No because the idea of an entire tribe of women who have never heard of sanitary napkins and ph care disturbs my Penis.

There's a reason why I view people who go to sex tourism in Southeast Asia with disgust.

FOB Vietnamese girls are wayyyyy cleaner than white girls though in my experience.
>t. southern Californian

>live all my life in a strict, austere Roman Catholic society where relations out of wedlock are forbidden
>be part of a crew of burly men who constantly make salacious jokes and sing songs that would make the Queen faint
>travel for months on end, with never a woman in sight (they are not allowed on board)
>too tired and vitamin deficient to fap
>finally land
>find incredible varieties of food for me to recover
>I realize I made it alive and start to perk up
>See this
Nah, I would ask them if they ever heared about our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

I think it depends on the verb, but it can work. If you say soy enfermo, I'm pretty sure it goes from "I'm currently sick" to "I'm a degenerate creepy fuck" so...

Pussy is pussy so yes.

Kek

Well, let's for a moment consider, If I'm going to be a conquistador, then I'm going to be an unprincipled, unrestrained hotblooded latin, who hasn't seen so much as the common harlot for thousands of miles, and months at sea.

So, I'm left to conclude that under these conditions I most certainly would.

That's hot

>I mean hell even nowadays europeans barely bathe and those that do is due to american influence.

what now?

Please more.

>“Hay muy lindos cuerpos de mujeres -escribe el propio Colón-, y van desnudos todos, como sus madres las parieron”

>Pedro Hernández añade: “Las indias de costumbre no son escasas de sus personas y tienen por gran afrenta negarlo a nadie que se lo pida y dicen que para que se lo dieron sino para aquello”.

>Orellana afirmaba: “Las índias son lujuriosísimas”.

>Gonzalo Fernández de Oviedo: “El español que no tenía ocho o diez es porque no quería (…). Son tan estrechas mujeres que con pena de los varones consumían sus apetitos y las que no han parido están que casi parecen vírgenes, ingieren abortivos para no preñarse y que no se les aflojen las tetas, de las cuales se precian y a fe que las tienen buenas”.
>el que tiene ocho (mujeres) es porque no puede tener dieciséis (...); con tanta desvergüenza y poco temor de Dios que hay entre nosotros en estar como estamos con las indias amancebadas que no hay Alcorán de Mahoma que tal desvergüenza permita..."

>never heard of sanitary napkins

Actually, that's what they use in south east asia, which, ironically, is why they should be thought of as disgusting.

Sanitary pads are disgusting. Use tampons like civilized people for fucks sake. The only people who use pads are Asians and Americans.

There's stigma against the tampon because it tears the hymen.

Yes. Obviously yes

My dad said that even in 70s when he would travel to Europe a lot of them still weren't even wearing deodorant. If Europeans are obsessively Hygienic now it's only do to Americanization.

But that's no good for roleplaying purposes

>They are now better
What did he mean by this?

user...

Saying "soy un enfermo" would probably be better though.

and fuck john redcorn? no thanks.

Now that's the dream isn't it?

Femanon or gay?

Enjoy your dry skin and oily hair. If you aren't already balding.

Looks underage.

>there were no Spanish settlers in Brasil

Europeans didn't bathe much exactly because of misunderstanding diseases. Monarchs especially almost never bathed.

Why the fuck did Portugal replace these beautiful specimen with disgusting african shit?

>cannibalism
They lived in the Amazon rainforest, finding food is very hard there due to they way the trees are arranged, it is much easier to find a tasty meaty human tribe and cook them for consumption instead.

>Europeans didn't bathe much exactly because of misunderstanding diseases. Monarchs especially almost never bathed.

[citation needed]

>beautiful specimen
Black women are better than Amazonian women to be honest

Theres meat everywhere, fish, capibarras, birds, monkeys, tapirs. Not to mention the Amazon was filled with orchards and gardens planted by the natives full of fruits, nuts and manioc.

They are, it's part of a ritual called the quarep, where the girls celebrate their first menstruation. The girls in OP's pic are probably between 11-14 years old.

Humans are bigger and easier to see so better prey idea.
Now when you say black women you mean pardos and not pure african women right?

So the new sailor shoots his wad, and takes his dick out of the barrel and as he's zipping up he asks the other sailors, "so I get to do this every Saturday night?" and the sailors reply to the new guy, "not next Saturday," and the new guys says "why not next Saturday?" and the sailors respond, "because next Saturday it's your turn in the barrel."

Define underage. 14 certainly isn't underage by any reasonable margin.

MODS. Enjoy getting raped in jail, pedo OP fuck.

If you eat another man you gain his strengh.
t.spearchucker

Well this is wrong, its well known that the medieval spanish in particularl were absolutely fucking filthy and never washed because they wanted to be as far from muslims as possible.

>Now when you say black women you mean pardos and not pure african women right?
Pal some African chicks are alright.It is just American sheboons that are disgusting

>girls performing a cultural ritual with censored private parts can't be posted
Are you this much of a faggot?

African women are fucking ugly dude.

If anything it's anthropological anyway.

maybe

the natives of Paraguay were pretty much the same as the ones of the Brazilian amazonas.
And I think in Venezuela the natives were also identical to the ones of the Amazonas.
Arawaks and Tupi Guaranis were spread through a huge area

blue is Arawaks, Pink is Tupi Guarani

You will find hotter african womyn than hot amazonian womyn

too dark for me and caked in makeup

Yuck, looks like shit compared to an Amazon woman.

I prefer dark skin black chicks. Its a shame i havevto always go for conservative Africans. Dark skinned anerican girls are ghetto af 99% of the time.

How is it possible to have such shit taste? I bet you fap to pettanko lolis, you insecure manlet.

She's qt I'll give you that. Honestly I find women of all races potentially hot, but I tend to be pickier with blacks and whites.

more savage bitchesw

I used to find black women hideous, but that's only because the media seems to PURPOSEFULLY pick the ugliest, most chimpish, niggerish niggers they can find. It's almost a conspiracy, I swear. You go to instagram and there's one hot black girl after another. And then you look at Hollywood movies and you get these obese fucking monsters that look one generation separated from monkeys.

That almost looks like a negro male.
That aint the average african woman.

American niggers are hideous.

Stop posting mongrels post pure african women or fuck off.

The media likes to push certain narratives depending on race: ugly black girls, overly sexualized brown girls, exotic asian girls, and 'beautiful' pure white girls.

That picture was found on google images, similar ones exist on fucking pineinterrest which aren't even censored. Nothing about that picture is illegal. Kindly fuck off.

I remember some dude dumped a mega full of amazonian girls a while back

>ywn have a harem of 8 qt native girls who are naked all the time because it's all they ever knew.
I need a fucking time machine