I just dropped 10,000 bucks into LTC

I just dropped 10,000 bucks into LTC.
What should I expect?

losses

that you bought some whales bags, and smart money leaving with chink miners dumping 1mil lightcoin on the market everyday will make the price about $20 in a few weeks

To be rich

abject suffering

hover around $40-50 USD for the next 12 months

fuck this dude is mad lol

make sure to put who you want your ETH to go on your suicide note

It would do you best if you'd drop that 10000 onto it over time instead of all at once

A worthless bag once the FUD around BTC ends.

I dont have either.

Why would I buy a coin where millions are mined by chinks and dumped on the market everyday. its literally worse than usd

Won't be worthless but will drop back down to $20 or less in the near future as FUDers spread fear.

suicide

At current prices only $640,000 of LTC is mined per day.

This is in comparison to $3,700,000 of BTC and $3,575,000 of Ether mined per day.

It's not that difficult to look this stuff up, please stop being intentionally stupid.

sadly this 2bh

being very serious here....get out of it as soon as there's a sign of btc/eth recovery. That shit is going to dump hard.

source of that pic?

Small, immediate losses as you buy a coin decreasing in value against the dollar and larger losses later as a sell off happens.
this too

Veeky Forums has never made a millionaire and they consistently put their money on bad coins.

take their FUD towards LTC as a blessing because it means big gains come your way.

are you actually this retarded?

its 1/6 the amount mined of btc but it is 1/16th its market cap.

way more mining inflation, but youre a retarded bag holder who was probably buying it at $50 so enjoy your losses

$12 soon

Sell once you make a 5% gain and put the money into USD.

You should expect 15,000 dollars by the end of the month safely and with little risk desu

Newfag

You are making the classic blunder of buying High and Selling low.

If I am you, I would start selling the week before August (When it is at its ATH)

SELL