I am a multi-millionaire artist in my 20s, but i'm secretly addicted to heroin and if it ever became public knowledge...

I am a multi-millionaire artist in my 20s, but i'm secretly addicted to heroin and if it ever became public knowledge, I'd probably kill myself. Not knowing who I am and avoiding the bias of being star struck, am I successful to you? Am I someone you'd want to be or look up to, or does my addiction destroy everything I have ever done in your eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your heroin addiction will just make you more popular with cunny swarms.
Just swap your image to tragic one.

I bet there are some folk who, from all the things you listed, would pick to have the heroin, hahahaha.
Do what you will to unstress yourself.
But no, you are.not.something i.would.look up upon.
1. Despite ur money and fame you have no confidence, things to prove to anonymous people etc.
2. We got our own lives to look after.
3. Celebrities that do not teach were a mistake.

Same user.

Ps.
Gather the opinions, but also get out more. Travel and do different things and change the people you are with.

Again, I think you really shouldnt care so much about the opinion of anons, here or outside.

Money is literally everything. Anyone who says you can't buy happiness with money is lying or a hypocrite. Just live life to the fullest, even if it means obliterating yourself.

How is this Veeky Forums related you retard, take this to reddit.

No it is not.
It is very important, but your post is False.

Lack and effort. When you have money you don't lack things so effort is not as necessary and your life is meaningless. You don't get the reward feelings when you achieve something because you have everything. That's why children of rich people are so fucked they don't even have the confidence of achieving riches.

Nobody gives a fuck about you and this is the wrong board. Go cry on /b/.

>waah rich people have it so hard
You seriously expect me to believe this bullshit?

You should just kill yourself for making shit movies, Shia LeBeouf

Not a Christian but Jesus had some wise words about this one. Each of us is deeply flawed. It is in our nature. If you expect your heroes and idols to be perfect, you are naive. There are things about your own life and righteous decisions you have made that your heroes would undoubtedly be in awe of.

Obviously there are exceptions to this generalization, like with sociopathy, or indulgent sadists. But heroin addiction is not comparably condemnable in a hero. It is indicative of a certain weakness to be sure, but all great men comparably falter in some capacity.

If you're a recording artist what genre?

Also if you make music just use your "heroin" persona to make more music....When they ask say "it's just a song bro." Be secretly addicted..I mean shit be what you want but throw it in these mother fucker's faces dude.

But nah yo idc if you do heroin youre successful. The moment you start sucking dick for it you stop being successful tho. I'd be you fuck it nigga

Nice rp thread

It's a nice fantasy to imagine oneself independently wealthy without any familial intervention as a mere twenty-something.

Of course, managing to become addicted to a drug in the bargain is pretty unappealing, and I can't fathom why such a rosy image would have to be sullied.

It's my life and it's my wife.

This desu senpai.

I don't consider you successful at all. It has nothing to do with the addiction, either.
>artist

Cool where did you get that image?

>I am a multi-millionaire artist in my 20s
kys

yes, you a globalist-engineered success story. a shining example, set by policy makers for the populace to follow.

lead the lemmings, lad

Soft Genocide Measures Promoted by American Eugenics & Planned Parenthood to reduce US population in 1969.

anti-fertility chemicals in the water, air, food

Modify tax policies
Postpone or avoid marriage (via master degree job requirements, economic crisis)

Encourage increased homosexuality
Educate for family limitation
Fertility control agents in water supply
Encourage women to work
Reduce/eliminate paid maternity leave
Reduce/eliminate social benefits

Chronic Depression (via crime rates, economic crisis, social isolation)
Require women to work and provide few child care facilities
Limit/eliminate publicly-financed medical care, scholarships, housing, loans and subsidies to families with more than N children.
Encourage increased homosexuality
Compulsory education of children

jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm