What are your long-term (longer than a year) holds?

What are your long-term (longer than a year) holds?

bitcoin

that's it. everything else is just to transfer into bitcoin before 2020

ETHER AND ARK

Stratis.
Is IOTA alright?

XBY

STRAT
ANS
ANT
1ST
FUN
BAY
BLOCK

ARK
RDD
XRP

ARK, BAY, XEM, FTC, SIA, DCR

RDD
STRAT
ETH

Also LTC and BTC are 60% of my portfolio but I never plan on selling them

This x2

USD/Berkshire Hawthaway/JackHenry/Tmobile/Alibaba/Amazon/Paypal/Disney/Jernigan Capital/ Realty Income/Winnebago/ PepsiCo/ Restaurant Brands International /Apple/Bitcoin/Litecoin/Google/Altria/Bud/Constellation

I had some liberty shares but Berkshire Hathaway has those and they became complicated.

Ethereum and Bitcoin.

vtsax
vtiax

BTC and XRL just to see how it does.

definitely BTA

Figure I'll throw in mine now. Holding
-STRAT
-DCR
-Some lone BTC

For the long haul

I don't know if you're joking but that's my portfolio too.

LTC, RDD, and the holy trinity: ARK, ANT, ETH

>ANS
>ICN
>XRP

Surprised I don't see more people talking about ICN

God damn there are a lot of people on biz wasting their time and money on RDD

i was interested in ICN, but if you look at their portfolio you quickly begin to realize why its kind of a shit idea

if cryptos rise, it rises, if cryptos fall it falls.
Why bet on the altcoins that they have picked when it really doesn't matter anyway as long as you don't pick retard shit like potcoin or bitbean.

BTC and LTC

I've heard too much lately about ETH not being able to scale, so I'm saving in the two tried and true coins.

>bitbean
>retarded
Oh look, a non-beaner!

Because you get dividends of the profit, if it were to take off and become the mainstream normie investment service, those shares would have insane value.

Ark is just a Veeky Forums memecoin. Rarely do you ever see it mentioned outside this forum. Strange really

TMO
AMD
JUNO
MMM

the bitcoin bubble was a lot of profit for me but i'd never hold a volatile position of that caliber for more than a week or two. that's gay lol, i want to make money not gamble.

NMR. Got in at $30 thinking that was the bottom. Oh well it's a comfy hold.

VTC

VTI, BND, VXUS.

One year is a blip.

Me too man...

XRL
WINGS
1ST
FUN

Anything that looks to provide passive returns

ETH.

BTC is about to get forked and lose its shit soon...no future in it, and in its current form it has no long term solutions for its shortcomings. dump that shit.

All other coins are merely also rans who have no real potential or mindshare.

ETH is the crypto with a future.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Ethereum has given rise to all these ICO's that have blown out the market. This can't be healthy.

I'm not joking. I've fooled around with other coins but I've since came to the realization that those two are my true love.

The same was said about Ethereum not that long ago. I'm not extremely confident that Ark will ever be a top 5 coin but I really like how Ark implements delegated proof of stake over anything else about it. Seems like that alone would be something that someone with a lot of money would appreciate and want to invest in.

Lol people like you are fascinating. You don't know how much you don't know.

I'm not sure Juno will stop being volatile enough to to buy and hold profitable in a next couple of years. I just swing trade it. Same with AMD.

STRATIS.
WAVES.

Applied Materials
Shopify
Nvidia
Square Inc.
Lockheed Martin
iShares Aerospace and Defense ETF

I'm also holding Paratek Pharm. (PRTK) until the end of July/beginning of August after their phase 3 trial results

This + gnt although I fucking hate gnt at this point. It better pay off in the long run

shortterm: NONE that's 2risky4me
longterm: ICN and ETC
ultra longterm: BTC and BTC only

Are those on Bittrex?

RDD

bought at 5 sats

DGB, POSW

SYS
ANS

First one not thowing away his money on cryptoshit.

>POSW
Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time...

>alibaba
>trusting chinks
i hope you don't have too much in there. because they *will* crash guaranteed. china will turn into a cannibalistic shitfest in a few decades

ETH
GNT
UBIQ

never heard of these tokens... cryptopia or what?

it's like 3 months old user

ANS/NEO
LTC
ETH
IOT
BTC

Alphabet.

>long-term holds
>all shitcoins
>no stock picks
fuck this board.

Must be, I haven't heard of them either.

Ah you're into the whole alphabet, might be a good strategy.

AMZN

CFI
SAN
SNT

RIP

SSRI, PPLT, NIB, JO, M (value of real estate), MBT, NEM, OA, SIMO, Singapore dollar, SND, VLO...

See

That's Bitquence you fucking idiot.
Iconomi is shit and has no platform. It's a lazy persons way of investing that knows some about crypto.
Bitquence is the braindead robinhood-tier of Crypto.

hey, SSRI is on mine too

BTC, ETH, XMR

index funds