If he only had 1

...how did his voice get so deep and stay that way for roughly the last 3/4 of his life?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8EyjgUqXojc

And why did he have a consistent, natural looking bulge in his pants when he forgot to block it with his hands?

Please tell me!!! I'd love to know??? And how did his hands, feet, shoulders, rib cage, and body get so broad and top-heavy like a man?

How did he grow so much facial hair, to the point where he could have grown a full beard at ages 20-56 had he wanted to???

And how did he get so tall in comparison to most women?

Why was he taller than Mussolini if he was so much less of a man???

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!!!

good thread

>Mussoli
Who is this "Mussoli????"

I love Hitler's junk threads

Benito Mussolini

That's how my stupid phone auto spelled it.

Someone please explain how a man with 1 ball and hypospadias achieved and maintained secondary male characteristics like as if he had 2 normal balls and a normal dick?

Holy shit Mussolini was short

he injected himself with testosterone extracted from all the jewish ubermensch he had killed

No he didn't. He was injecting bull semen for awhile to boost his libido, but probably stopped when it didn't work. And that wouldn't explain how his voice got deep BEFORE he met Dr. Morell in 1936.

The man in this picture had never been injected with bull semen, yet his mustache was at its thickest, having developed when he was 16. His voice also "broke" by 1905. Please explain how this happened to a boy with 1 ball?

Mussolini was 5' 7" whereas Hitler was just under 5' 9".

They were gay for each other.

Why does no one care about his journey through the changes I so desperately want during the early 1900's, damnit anyhow???????

And why does no one want to hear about my nightmare through the changes I DID NOT WANT in the early 1990's, damnit anyhow again??????

Why does no one in my life want to help me get the drug that would bring about said changes in my 30's, a good 20 years overdue????????????

If he can be called a man with a penile hypospadias, why can't I think of my clit as a microscopic one with 0 balls and perineal hypospadias?

You are mentally ill.

I don't know if I am, but he certainly was!

Why did he look older than his real age in most pictures??? And why, if he only had 1 ball, was he consistently read as male all his life???

They both had dicks. Why does no one care?

Why is his dick size so unimportant to most???

Is the person who makes these threads daily just an unfunny shitposter or a seriously mentally ill person obsessed with Hitler's dick

I guess the latter.