CFI Scam coin?

The more days that pass the more I smell scam coin. Thoughts?

Are you still holding CFI?
It should be the only one besides the "whale", or rather the devs.

Just kidding. I'm holding this bag, too.

Me too. At 4k might as well hold and see what happens. But I count this money as lost.

Did you buy by how much? And how much?

I have ~75k at average 6k sat.

So you're comfortable. CFI will reach at least 7k quietly.

I bought a share at 12k and most at 7.7k.

Around 3k, most of it at 6800, but some at 8k and 9k

not a scam at all. it's only down 30% from ICO price while others like bancor and santiment are down 50%+ from ICO price

I had high expectations for CFI. Now if you pass 10k it's already good for me.

Fml

Been lurking their slack. I don't think they care about their coins price. They get value from ICO's through a % of that ICO's coin.

That is, their currency is also another scam.

Bought in at 9500, managed to escape at 8700.

They say never sell at a loss, but they've never held this shitter

I bought 6000CFI @8000
I cry...................................

I-I am going to make it, right guys? ...guys?

I'm 100% in (6000 EUR) at 16k satoshi.
Fuck me.

It's a long term hold, not many people are luck enough to get immediate gains after investigating into an ICO. It takes at least a year or two usually until you see significant growth.

this!
i invested in iconomi ico and this whole time while everything was exploding, icn was doing nothing - than it fucking exploded......patience young padawan

You should own at least 5000 to get in on the x8 ICO, the Better™ Tether®

I can only believe that you are one of the developers writing this for such cynicism.
So you have to hold this bag for a year to get some payback while you developers are going to be making money on me?
This is ridiculous. In a year I could earn a lot more with other currencies than this return it would give me in CFI.

Lol why the fuck would a developer hang around in this shithole? I'm just a realist. What makes you think that an ICO is going to make you a significant ROI within weeks of launching? It takes fucking time to build something new. It's dumb fucks like you that cause bubbles by expecting everything to moon overnight...

Are you still holding ICN btw? I've been buying more on the dips myself.