Taking out a $50,000 loan tomorrow morning and putting it all into LTC. At the current price...

Taking out a $50,000 loan tomorrow morning and putting it all into LTC. At the current price, if it only even got to $200, thats over $300,000 profit.

Anyone else headed straight to lambo town?

you are headed straight to hobos town

I hope you liked canned beans by the garbage can fire.

Sure, kid.

bu dun dun tss

It's a fool-proof plan

no pain no gain

>Doing ANYTHING on Margin
Did you not learn anything from the Credit Crunch(es)? The Fed will keep jacking up the rate, the interest in your loan will go up (assuming it's not fixed).

Go for it OP I believe in you

haha damn these coin memes are getting out of control

>thats over $300,000 profit.

uh, where did you get that number?

Go for it, my dude.

This could fail spectacularly, but nobody ever got rich doing the safe and obvious.

Leap for the uncharted waters. Litecoin is pretty safe by crypto standards and there's a very good chance you will make at least $100K if you hold to your own rules.

Fuck all the scared little cucks here who think they'll make millions dumping a measly few thousand into shitcoins with no track record.

$50,000/ltc price of $38 = 1315 coins
1315 coins x $200 value = $263,157
1315 coins x $400 value = $526,000
-$50,000 loan

Do it pussy

>LTC is definitely not gonna drop to sub-$20
>it's totally not being dragged down by BTC bro

>2 = 3
lol
also, do you know how loans work?

Why the fuck does anyone care about LTC? I have never heard anyone in the real world talk about LTC, never seen a single business even on the darknet accept LTC. What a fucking scamcoin.

Yes, interest but my credit is good enough for a low rate. And I can afford a $500-600 monthly payment while I hodl

Wtf, i bought green a week ago with ltc. Dude didn't accept cann for whatever reason.