Is ETH recovering?

I was just about to sell so i can buy when it goes lower, but this uptick either means that it'll just keep rising or just dip some more

in b4 muh dead cat bounce

Here's a tip. Watch the BTC/USD chart.

b-b-but the guys on biz say it all the time

every recovery from a dip is a dead cat bounce!

its crashing

yes but if bitcoin goes up then the others follow suit. the question is: is bitcoin going to continue dipping?

>means that it'll just keep rising or just dip some more

yes, its almost like it could go up, or down

You misread what he said.

i didn't miss what he said but i may have failed to understand what he was saying. i thought he meant eth is currently going up because btc is going up

It's going to keep dipping till august 1st. A few more dead cat bounces followed by some falling knifes.
Then a moon mission to lamboland.

Sell now buy back at $50.

> recovering

Like that alcoholic uncle you had that decided to turn his life around, only to go on and die of cirrhosis.

5000 by august 31

I'm not so certain of this anymore. The market seems to be reacting favorably to segiwit2x activation.

I think people are realizing that this segwit thing is going to go over well, and it's going to start climbing slowly, with a big pump after August 1st. Lock in a good price right now brehs before it's too late

To the moon

No its not over. At least for more days to go with next leg down, probably deeper for ETH to 120 or so. And less deep for ltc to 38. IMO. Then the big bounce to over 300 for ETH.

>tfw bought the bottom last night

Didnt you see the thread? Wed 19th its show time

Last chance to buy below 200 for sure.

which coin to buy ?