How much money do I need to get a wife like pic related?

How much money do I need to get a wife like pic related?

$1488

Proof you're her dad or a hardcover bible.

Are you a pajeet or something?

Why would you want a Jewish wife?

She can't be jewish, no way mang. If she is then she's oven fodder, otherwise she's wifey material.

You don't need money, just a BBC

You just need a big black cock.

She is though. She has said she is

Love how this girl is going to act like she wasnt a whore in college. She has all the signs

Finding an untarnished woman that looks like pic related is close to none, if you are able to obtain such a woman, she would be more receptive to Virtue, Merit, Honor, and Ethics rather than money. Some things can't be bought, they're priceless indeed.

Anyone else think Lauren Southern looks kind of weird/ugly? There's something off about her face but I'm not sure what it is.

I think it's her mouth or her jaw or something

The real question is how do I get a wife like THIS?

women are the ultimate opportunists. Look-out for the oncoming horde of "tradcon" women denouncing feminism and espousing traditional values. They're just trying to take advantage of the betabux crowded right leaning movements that are growing in popularity. Their cock counts are just as high as every other whore out there and they'll divorce you on a whim and say that you abused or something.

damn

>Jewish
Source?

>She is though. She has said she is
Source?

send me moniez
16Hbu8sSMr18HCFd3QVprSb1MeHYJAw1ay

Fuck Hillary.

why tho

Just a few pegs worth

If you can't tell the difference, why would it matter?

Fuck hillary

I think too, she isn't ugly but I don't hate her face, probably because she is an AW.

Yes, truly sad, even /pol/ is full of WK financing her these days.