Eth

eth is going to climb tomorrow

Perhaps

>eth is going to fall tomorrow
look i can do it too

Eth is going sub 100 tomorrow, screencap this.

your loss guys

Now I'm convinced. Thanks.

hopefully u guys got in on time and are getting rich, not too late to get in

Your mom is going to climb on my dick tomorrow

hey man i was just trying to help u guys get rich and u guys bad mouthed me

did you screencap it? LULLULUL

i hold a good amount of ethereum as well and i want it to go up but what exactly are you basing this off of? too many times this past month it has gone up like it's doing now just for it to go back down even further. i would like to see it go up but im still skeptical for now

Just bought 15 eth. It's going up

but will it go back down? that remains to be seen

Incredible logic

what do you mean? i'm just asking him why he thinks this run is different from the other runs it has had this past month where it has dipped back down right after. i'm just curious if he actually has a reason for his prediction or not is all

this is a very good rally at the moment though

I think that this whole Segwit possible fork think is bullshit and fears are being spread by people who want cheap coins. After August first things are going to pump hugely. Sure, their might be a bit more of a drop, but I doubt it because I think people are going to realize this, and I wanted to lock in a good price.

Something like 85% of miners agree with segwit, so all this fear is unnecessary

I sold my ETH and LTC before the dip got really bad.

I want to buy back in, but not sure how long to wait... I'm thinking quite close to august 1st

Everyone is thinking that breh. Time the market and beat everyone holding off till the last second

Do you think this is only the start of the dip(s) before august 1st?

It's going to climb tomorrow but will it keep climbing? Think that if Bitcoin rebounds August 1st ETH will get massive gains too? Damn, when to buy...

No, I think this is the end. Everyone is itching to buy right now. The fact that segwit is going through is huge for the future of crypto. I just bought 15 eth and 1btc so I'm putting my money where my mouth is

You think one little green candlestick signals the end of this?

Look, you might be right, but I highly doubt it. It looks like Ethereum is going to complete the classic bubble formation, and just looking at the trends from the beginning of the pop, there's always 2-4 red candle sticks, then a green one where it shoots up, and then multiple red candle sticks. There's no reason other than "muh feelings" to think that this is the end of the collapse.

If any of you had a brain in your skull you'd wait for the dip to $80

If you don't think that's possible, I'd like to remind you that one month ago nobody thought it would be possible for it to trade in the 100 dollar range again

This.

It could very well be the end, but you're being impatient, and taking a risk. Just wait it out to confirm if the recovery is real.

its real. i can feel it in my bones.

>Damn, when to buy...
yesterday

I feel like we are living in a fucking cycle.

>"HAHA WE'RE RALLYING, STRAIGHT TO THE MOON"
>Next Day
>"YOU TOLD ME THERE WOULD BE A MOON MISSION"

I think what makes it different this time is the volume is backing it up.

I may be just telling myself this, but volume is prettttyyy correlated to major price movements.

Nope it will rebounce at $110

$7 next year.