Can anyone give me some btc I'm about to be fucking homeless and I need enough money to pay for my chemo for atleast...

Can anyone give me some btc I'm about to be fucking homeless and I need enough money to pay for my chemo for atleast this week. Fuck the cancer industry I just want to be happy bros.
144gUuoguPhiu8E5ov2Thr1cuCxkx8yZPU

Go beg or reddit or something.

sent 2 bucks, idc if you're larping, my mom has cancer and i have some sympathy.

Being homeless won't be so bad if the cancer kills you

rude.

sent 2 BTC. best of luck, man.

I literally just need 400 bucks this week. I know you're kidding though

dont screw this guy instead give me btc
18nc42iYHr54zFqkwUK9JnUvXTo5b5PtBb

sent 44 BTC. keep your chin up, dude.

actually just sent another two dollars. Idk but your lack of sob story makes this seem more legit.

Hey thanks man. I don't really have time to type stuff out I'm on the road rn bout to go sleep in a Dunkin' Donuts parking lot across the street from the hospital because waking up on time is fucking hard these days

anytime bro, id send more for those dubs but hopefully someone else sends the other 396. Someone with more money than I

Yeah hopefully I hate America. If I lived a hundred miles north I wouldn't have to sell everything to live

sent ;)

shut up with the fake ass story man

just sent 1 eth. Good luck my dude

I'm sorry man, my mom is in the same boat. Racking up massive amounts of credit to live rn. We were really well off for awhile till cancer hit.

Thx for memein boys
Believe what you want

you know what fuck it, i sent another 5 bucks, I really don't want you to not be able to pay up dude.

>chemo kills you, you idiot.

>Says fuck the cancer industry
>Wants to take chemo
Protip: wheat grass

I think once you get cancer believing in alternative medicine becomes too scary. I don't want to die bros

I'm starting to wonder if you're just op trying to make it look like people are donating in order to get some band wagoners

no just a guy with some sympathy for cancer battlers desu

>homeless
>chemo
does not compute

Not homeless, yet.

Don't give this guy btc give me btc I'm actually trying to provide and start a family with my wife but can't cause children are expensive and I work a shitty jail job at 42k a year. Wish I had more money to out into btc. Trying to hold this for a year. So I'm stuck here desperately trying to flip my 264 dollar investment.

I want to start a family too rooo.

Stop rewarding beggars you dumb fuck.

Having a family with my wife and having her not habe to work too much or just go to school and take care of the kids is my ultimate goal in life.... c'mon crypto god. Shine upon my measly 264$ investment.
Just made 54 bucks though lol.

Don't give this guy btc give me btc I need it to buy video games and anime figs while gradschool puts me in debt.

Idk what else to do other than beg rn

I can give my money how I please. Idc if I gave 9 bucks to a liar. If the guy isn't lying then he needs the money more than me.

People are dumb enough to create threads like this because Veeky Forums is dumb enough to reward them with attention and money.

>my car broke down
>I have cancer
>my mother is sick
>I need tuition
>I need to bury my father
>I need to go to court to get custody of my kids

I have seen all of these. Fuck off.

Should I post last receipt for chemo appointment? Let me edit my info out.