IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

No it's not. FUDers should kill themselves.

This is not good... I just invested 10k lol of course this happens now.

sell the rumor

Thanks for buying my bags.

Stfu bitcoin is going to the moon!!!
Lambo land mate.
FML...

We may have recovered from some of the bad news that caused the crash, but the primary cause (hard fork) is still coming and it's >2 weeks away. We certainly will dip back down again at some point between now and then.

I bought in at 18XX and sold at 2090. Hoping to buy back in again under 2k.

Dude as far as Ethereum is concerned it's going to bounce up and down until it reaches at least $100, if you haven't dumped your bags yet now is the time.

Not even trying to spread FUD, this is going to happen with 95% certainty, there are no signs of a prolonged recovery, only mini-bull traps

>Not even trying to spread FUD
>does nothing but spread lies and FUD

give it a rest

Remembers, fuders just want you sell to buy cheap.

Don't let them. If you got one of the 2 biggest coins, just hold.

>not buying these sweet dips

stay poor faggot.

If you hold you might be fine, but if you aren't taking advantage of the situation by dumping on all the normies right now you are literally saying no to free money

It's going to $100 at least, and that's a conservative estimate, possibly even as low as $40 or $50.

Why anyone isn't dumping their bags right now to scoop back up at double digit prices is beyond belief

Nice, just bought 100k

It won't go that low. It's been holding in the 1850 - 2350 range.

If it were going to crash completely it would have happened already.

I'm talking about Ethereum not buttcoin

>It's been holding in the 1850 - 2350 range.
kek. what? 1850 is the lowest it's been in weeks, and that was just yesterday. Very unlikely that 1850 is the absolute floor. Try 1400, for a conservative estimate.

Yea ETH is fucked. I sold that shit at like 300 something and never looked back. It was just as I predicted. Smart contracts are a gimmick with no real use.

I don't believe it's "fucked", but the price even during the crash, for what it is in it's current stage, is completely disconnected from reality.

Like I said, anybody still holding should consider dumping on the normies while they can, before they dump on you or leave you holding the bag.

>7/21
>2 weeks away

In the civilized world use the gregorian calendar, not your jewish calendar

You invested 10k and you're concerned about the movement in a 1 hour period?

>not using the /real/ meme date of august 1st

Wanna laugh?