Scams thread

Scams thread

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=scams thread&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
theage.com.au/victoria/cancer-fraud-belle-gibson-found-guilty-of-most-but-not-all-allegations-20170314-guy8vn.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cryptocurrencies with no uses who only derive value from speculation

ChanCoin

You could have just said "all of them".

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=scams thread&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

Here are the previous scam threads

Someone post new scams please

This.
Thanks user.

Soy

What is stopping me from saying that i have brain cancer and raise 20k from a "GoFundMe" campaign ?

Morals

>Morals
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
*breathes in
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA

hmm sounds p good

Social Security

Where do you think you are?

But in all seriousness could that really work ?

chancoin

theage.com.au/victoria/cancer-fraud-belle-gibson-found-guilty-of-most-but-not-all-allegations-20170314-guy8vn.html

YOU'LL LOSE EVERYTHING

CFI.

fuck
now i have to think of a new scam

I want to start a charity for helping refugees. I will put a picture of a Muslim woman and child as the photo, but focus 100% on white refugees from Ukraine and South Africa. I will market the charity to liberals as if I'm helping Muslims but never explicitly state it (just use their photos). This is my way of funneling leftist money to save white lives. Am I a bad person?

Open a clothing store. When store opens try hard to sell gift cards, just keep pushing gift cards.

when you have a couple hundred thousand out there in gift cards shut the store down and sell your stuff on ebay. Keep the money people bought the useless gift cards with.

No, that would make you one of the few charities I could support. Most charities these days actually work against my interest by propping up African population growth and ferrying niggers across the Mediterranean

YouTube subnetworks were juicy. The loophole's been closed for a year or two now, unfortunately.

>be me
>16
>sign up as subnetwork under big network's CMS
>make a good logo and Wordpress website
>proceed to add thousands of minecraft letsplayers on skype
>show them a "growth plan" where I use some already big channels owned by people I know as "examples"
>tell them if they stick to the plan, they could be stars too
>proceed to sign them up and take 60% of their revenue in exchange for """growth advice"""
>do absolutely fucking nothing
>give them referral codes to sign up EVEN MORE dumb faggots
>made enough to pay my parents back for four years of private high school and get a new car
>none of my other scams or legit businesses have come close to what I did during those eight months

20k in 2 month
i bet this faggot doesn't even have brain cancer

i want tó fork litecoin and refactor variables to banana coin. This stupid fucks in my country will eat it all up

thnx. where can I buy them?

coindash

Posting scammed fools

Is that his avatar?

>BLACKED Murdock-chan
Tracing your IP now

Every time I see variations of this image I have to wonder: why are that niggers fingers so long? What's wrong with his hand?

Yes. They complete "bounties" (read: shilling) in exchange for some tokens. It's pretty sad. If you thought this place was bad enough spending more than 5 mins on bitcointalk will quickly change your mind

t. antshares

It's sad and funny... and sad.

You should rub it in their faces as well; donate to Polish charities taking care of Hohols: there are more of those in PL than all niggers and sandniggers that invaded from 2015 till now

DELETE THIS

Then they wouldn't donate, never forget: if you're white and poor it's your own fault for being a lazy parasite, but if you're brown it's because you're an oppressed victim.