MFW just bought 10k Ark

MFW just bought 10k Ark.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
classicdelegate.biz/faq
medium.com/@biz_classic/news-updates-and-roadmap-bfadc80445d8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you look up the ico price of ark?

nice just sold 100k

Better now than never. Would regret it considering the potential Ark has.

Did you look up the ico price of ETH?

You did good. Ark has promising tech, and yes, I do agree it's all speculation at this point like all other cryptos. Ark has a low market cap and low number of coins...this formula will skyrocket the price over $100 or more if they deliver on their tech.

Join biz_classic and get paid homie. Uncle Chang is legit.

If this happens I'll be a millionaire

Sounds bloody marvellous. Is there a guide somewhere on setting up the wallet and voting etc..?

once you have your wallet

>go to "votes" tab
>hit "add delegate" button
>type in biz_classic
>check the box
>hit the red "vote" button

it will ask you if you want to send 1 ark to do the vote, hit yes and you're in there.

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

fake and gay

whats the point in voting?

Interest on your holdings

Welcome to the team, lad. Prepare for a long hold, and get in on biz_classic. We're close to splitting the vote and doubling our profits

I've looked elsewhere but couldn't find a definitive answer, if I only have 50 Ark is it work doing the delegate thing?

Happy to vote for for biz_classic if someone reimburses me my one Shek-Ark

AZSbHNELemDEYTeS8EyDB3fk4VZYvcAJqY

Likewise,

AJAXSN1Dq7tipgHyhst3M3VU94Ri5zef3h

voted. sum1 pls reimburse me my precious 1 ARK I only have 64 rn :///

AJAXSN1Dq7tipgHyhst3M3VU94Ri5zef3h

Pay for it yourself poorfags

>I've looked elsewhere but couldn't find a definitive answer, if I only have 50 Ark is it work doing the delegate thing?
Read: classicdelegate.biz/faq

>classicdelegate.biz/faq
Is there any way to see where the average is or should we just expect to get jewed out of our money if we move any real amount of ark into this delegate?

The average is literally in the header bar.

What do you mean jewed out of your money if you move a large amount of ark in?

>your payout percentage will slide between 50-99% depending on how far above the average you are

So if I move 10k, 50k, 100k ark in here I'm going to be giving up half the payout? Is this sliding scale broken into brackets that people can see or is it just a black box of trust we should put our money into

We plan on doing it like US tax brackets. (These are just example numbers and is subject to change.)

So if the average is 3K, your first 3K ark will be paid 100% of what you should get. Then your next 10K would be 90%, so on and so forth.

We haven't nailed down the exact numbers yet because we've been working on other things like the custom payout system. The sliding-scale payout system will go into effect once the 100% payout-for-all promotional period ends.

We're doing this because we have the most voters out of every delegate; most of whom are small wallets which is why we're doing this "communist" system to pay whales less in favor or paying small wallets more.

But don't the whales help ensure you remain in the top 51 and are able to keep forging in the first place? After the promo period ends, where does the 'taxed' ark go to, the node operators?

How come there was no cheeky message on the last payout? That's the best part.

Yes pay reductions go to the node operators. That's how it's done in other delegate nodes as well. Like Jarunik's 70% node, he takes 30%.

You're right the whales help the delegate stay in top51 but we're currently at #5 and every delegate gets a fixed amount of ARK a day (422). Ideally the best place to be is somewhere in the 20s which is safe enough to not get knocked off the top 51 while also having a small enough pool to not dilute everyone too much.

But that's not the case right now. #5 is very high which is diluting all the small wallets in our pool which is why we came up with the sliding scale system.

I was manually entering chose comments when I was doing manual payouts. Now that the automated system is done ... it can't really do that unless I set up a queue of timely relevant messages. If enough people ask for it I can put some time into doing that but I've been occupied elsewhere.

So after a certain point it becomes more profitable to shop around for delegates. That's all I was looking for, thanks.

Yup if you're just looking to maximize your payouts it may be better to change delegates. But I don't think you'll be getting a better deal elsewhere as most delegates pay like 50-70% static.

Also, if you voted for us before we got into the top51, you're grandfathered into a 90% minimum no matter how large your wallet is.

this mentions a site for biz_classic where you can change your payout setup, whats the site?

Damn I missed the boat.

You're literally on the site dude.

Create an account. Verify you own your wallet. Set your own custom payout.

Any plans on grandfathering in anybody else down the line or should we resign ourselves to our plight if we missed the shilling until now?

lol my bad im fried. thanks

Yeah this is what I'm wondering. What with the delegate split maybe some grandfathering in for the second delegate with regular scaling on the first. I'm probably going to be buying 30K ark within the next week so I'm curious.

ok dont get mad at me for this noob question but how do i send ark to the confirmation address in the ark desktop client? i cant find the new transaction option :/

Not atm as it'll be unfair to those that got in early.

We don't know what we're going to do for the delegate split yet, if it even happens. We need 700k more ARK to get to 2M.

If I buy 700K more ark and put it in biz can I get 100% payout?

To send a transaction click the arrow in the top right corner.

bruh.

Hopping in to respond to payout/sliding scale related inquiries since that's the one thing I'm most heavily involved in.

First off, regarding future grandfathering: Yes and No. We're going to implement a fidelity scale later this year that will benefit large wallets that stick with us for a long time, which is sort of like grandfathering but instead of an arbitrary cutoff it's a moving target that anyone can join by simply being in the pool for a long period of time. We plan to cap it at 90%, so if you stay in a long time you are effectively grandfathered in but in a more legitimate way (and if you don't hop you'll stay at 90%).

For a full writeup on features that are upcoming look here:
medium.com/@biz_classic/news-updates-and-roadmap-bfadc80445d8

Next, sliding scale:

Not yet finalized. It will STILL be better than other delegates for everybody but the absolute largest whales. Flat out, we are paying far greater than anyone else and will be basically forever. Those who stay in the longest without hopping get rewarded with 90% payout permanently after achieving the fidelity threshold we introduce later in the year.

Anyone with below average wallet size will have 100% payouts forever.

No exact numbers to give, but it's going to work on an exponential scale where your first "average" amount of ark (currently ~3k) gains 100% payout interest, then the next average * 2 (~6k) gains 90%, and then average * 4 gains 80%, etc etc. If you do the math, it still scales up in your favor for most people (at least that is the plan with the finalized numbers, so don't panic if you think you're too big of a whale).

We'll be publishing the final formula by August 23rd, when the payout promotion ends.

and the reasoning for doing all this and trying to incentivize everyone is because other delegates rely on large whales keeping them in the top. We want to establish a fair and balanced community that will guarantee we stay delegates for ages to come, unlike other nodes that either penalize small voters and rely on whales or are only forging because they paid for their entire pool to join.

I don't trust scammers bruh. Where's magnet?

(you)

Magnet is gone, he's long gone. I don't even think about Magnet. What's your gripe old man?

>implying Ark will ever get to $100

I'll give two years to get to 20. Don't see it going higher.

I hold such a low amount (less than 150) would it be better to do it monthly, weekly, daily payouts?

You're in for the long haul correct? Just set it to monthly, these guys are legit and on top of things.

monthly imo but weekly works too if you don't trust us enough to wait that long.

Monthly it is then.

How much ark does everyone have?

Good time to buy?

Sitting at 3600 here, wish I had more but hopefully I can get an used lambo.

About 20k with a goal for 30-50k. I would really like 100k but don't think I can get to that in my timeframe.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark

Yea, it usually hovers around at least 22-25k, it's only this low because BTC crashed.

that's true for every altcoin though

Yea, but that's why it's a good time to buy whatever altcoin you think has potential.

You need at least 3000 ark to get a 1 ark weekly payment

That can't be right. I was getting like .3 daily with a 1300 stake.

>over $100
I like ARK too but can we stop with these stupid estimations with not math behind them?
If ARK hit $20 today it would be ranked 5th for total marketcap and I honestly can't see it doing much better than that long term.

That would still give me $200k so I'm not going to complain about it.