Why has no one been able to explain Bancor?

Why has no one been able to explain Bancor?

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network/faq/bancor-network-token
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same reason we can't explain quantum mechanics or post-modernism
We're not Jews

Right? Up 8% though. I should have bought all the way at the low low price of 75000 yesterday Looks like it all uphill from here.

It's a magical spaceship that will take all of us to the moon.

has been explained 100s of times but retarded cryptopajeets only understand buy and sell memes and have 0 knowledge of anything whatsoever. IT ENABLES TOKENS TO BE LIQUID ----> EVERYONE CAN CREATE CURRENCIES WHICH HAVE A COUNTERPARTY WHO WOULD SELL/BUY THE CURRENCY AS IT IS DONE VIA A SMARTCONTRACT. WHY WOULD THIS BE USEFUL HURR DURR 40 LINES OF CODE. THEY ARE FIRST, THEY HAVE MARKET ADVANTAGE, THEY HAVE CONNECTIONS, THEY HAVE A WORKING DEMO. BANCOR WILL BE THE FACEBOOK/YOUTUBE/INSTAGRAM OF CRYPTO PAYMENTS.

Bancor is like a voucher for the Poland express.
Useless except for being identified as a jew and dealt with accordingly.

it's an exchange where you can create etf's from coins. i think.

>"Poland express"
do elaborate

Where did jews go 41-45?
Poland.

How: by train.

Auschwitz

It's the next Google, according to some paid shills that visit this board.

Ah, ok. Just another fucking exchange, but this one works like a bank. Big fucking deal.

Sounds a lot like Lykke

except that Lykke is not an ICO scam like (((Bancor)))

No. Its not just an exchange. Its a coincreator,etf creator, payment gateway ,crypto social platform, liquidity provider. The gateway to the normies lies witjin bancor. If you dont see this you are doomed to stay poor.

>Bancor
>Bankor
>(((Banker)))
Is that enough of an explanation OP?

Why do they need a token to do this anyway?

not at all. read both their whitepapers I wont spoonfeed you.
bancor.network/faq/bancor-network-token

Are you a paid shill or a bagholder?

Is it really considered bagholding when we all know this is gonna be the top coin behind btc and eth?

Except that no one wants to buy it?

Yes I do

I have bancor yes, obviously. I just see a project with huge potential and try to educate some dumb pajeets to think outside their memebubbles. I am not really worried about my (bags). I will be gladly selling them to the normies in some years for 500$ each.

>I have bancor yes
Bagholder.

Paid shill.

Lol what an argument, literally can't refute that in any way. Not like BNT was mysteriously the highest volume altcoin during this massive dip.

There is no risk in investing in Bancor right now. Price is near ICO price and u can always exchange it for ether. It will always be equal to 0.01 eth = 1 bnt at the very minimum. Only potential to grow bigger now

/pol/ troll

It was the highest volume because people were buying it below the price floor (0.01 ETH) on Bittrex.

So I'm trying to understand why Bancor needs a token, reading the explanation in their website (pic related).

All I can grasp from this is that:
>Network effects: The value of currencies that have Bancor as a reserve rises when Bancor rises. But for this to work, the value of Bancor needs to rise, which clearly isn't happening. If the value goes down, the values of other currencies go down too.

So why do they need a token anyway?

>Early adopters: typical Ponzi logic. 'The first to adopt our coin will be rich'. They say they need to sell the coin to incentivize developers, without whom they wouldn't be able to keep Bancor running. Why don't they use the money they got from the ICO to keep Bancor running? Do they really need miners to keep this going? Sounds like they want people to work for them for free (that is, people who will be paid with the issuance of Bancor tokens).

I still don't understand why they need a token. I'll be very grateful if you could clarify pic related to me.

They need it so they control the majority of coins and can profit from the coin increasing in price in the future. Like everyone they're in it for the $ but can't directly say it. they're probably already millionaires and want to become powerful billionaires in crypto.

They want the bancor network to become the youtube of crypto, fuelled by ethereum.

>They need it so they control the majority of coins and can profit from the coin increasing in price in the future.
Control how? What coins are we talking about?

>the youtube of crypto
What do you mean?

first of all they need it to fund the project. The coin itself is the workin project right infront of your eyes but you dont realize it.

>dropped in value
because of idiots like you who determine a projects value by their 5 min candle charts and buy now threads packed with the dankest pol memes expecting 5x ico returns by throwing their eth at a contract adress and call themself investors.

>'The first to adopt our coin will be rich'.
Literally they key essence of investing into any project ever lmao.

>longtail

Reminder that antisemites are the reason this coin is falling even though they didn't buy any and can't sell it low to suppress the price.
I know I said it was going to moon but instead it only went down the icon price but as soon as the price floor is broken it will moon!

>first of all they need it to fund the project
They need to sell a coin so they can... run an exchange?

>idiots like you who determine a projects value by their 5 min candle
Actually, they dropped in value in the all time chart.

>>'The first to adopt our coin will be rich'.
>Literally they key essence of investing into any project ever lmao.
No... some coins have intrinsic value. They make monetary transactions cheaper (Bitcoin) or contracts decentralized (Ethereum). I still fail to see why we need Bancor. They could be running that exchange with Ethereum without a problem. How does Bancor help us pay things? Will it reduce the price of anything?

the fact you call it an exchange disqualifies you directly. please read the whitepaper.

the value of the coin lays within the project. It raises or falls within the adoption. It is a whole new concept brought into crypto which enables new possible things.

How many of these do we want lads? What's a comfy amount for retirement?

No it won't, it's a fucking jewish scam, hope it will crash to 0.

HOW MANY DO I NEED FOR RETIREMENT I WILL BUY NOW

At least 1k. Then every dollar increase is $1000 for you

nice arguments faggot.
DEPENDS ON YOUR LIVING STANDARTS AND HOW LONG YOU HOLD LET ME GRAB MY CRYSTAL BALL