BTFD

Have you already bought the 4% Tesla dip?

Other urls found in this thread:

protectingtaxpayers.org/assets/files/Taxpayers-Protection-Alliance-House-of-Cards-Final-March-30.pdf
techcrunch.com/2017/07/05/tesla-drops-7-after-goldman-sachs-says-the-stock-is-worth-180/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you talking about user, Teslacoin is up 23%.

4% what is this the stockmarket?

lol go fuck yourself with that 4% dip I made 5% in one day buying btc at 1850

>5% profit in cryptomeme
>a lot
Are you retarded? Enjoy gambling shitcoins.

The real shitcoin is USD, retard.

USD is up 22% against BTC over the last month. I'll make sure to save you a spot on the moon, cryptotard.

damn almost -16% in the last month, is this where I buy Tesla stocks ? Sure seems like there is a lot of potential here guys.

>buying Tesla EVER

The fucking CEO is on record saying "Our stock price is over priced" lmao

You stupid motherfucker
Musk knows it's inflated himself

the question is simply if it is still inflated after going down 15%+

the way I see Tesla is pretty much like Apple, people only buy it for the brand recognition and they could be selling absolute crap and people would still buy it because of social signaling. So I personally think Tesla is gonna go up in the next years because of this.

I don't disagree with the Apple bit and Musk is attempting to make it this way anyway. Very similar.
But I dunno... I think it's still overpriced all things considered

Tesla is re-inventing transportation, home energy, and infrastructure.

But musk said mean things about daddy trump, so every hick moron thinks tesla is a bad company.

If the solar roof and battery pack can actually take some houses off the grid, its undervalued by a factor of at least 10.

I want to believe user but I just can't see it

I'm not betting against Musk though

We will see free energy in our life time and it will be because of Musk and Tesla.

I also think Tesla has a lot of potential but that is quite a big claim user and I doubt Tesla is that valuable

Grab that falling knife! With the amazing build quality of Tesla it can't fall off anymore when they start selling into the hyper competitive compact market.

> not trading Tesla every singe day of the week

sometimes I forget that this board is filled with pleb scum who can't even afford the 25 grand to enter the stock market

That actually happens way more frequently in other car manufacturers. But nice try. Let me guess - Exxon shill?

nah ford, BMW, mercedes, volvo, GM, toyota, won't get into EV they'll just let tesla have the entire market

Tesla is gonna go down even more on the 2nd. Tesla is doing good things but at the moment their stock is overvalued

3 bolts fail after 30 years vs a pedal shaft snap in a less than 5 year old "luxury" vehicle. Atleast American quality is consistently shit.

What car manufacturer has not had a recall on a vehicle in the first 5 years of production?

LUCID AIR. Thank me later if you're not a poor fag

2nd of August ? Why would they go down on that specific date ?

Y'all crazy. Tesla hasn't been profitable in 13 years. Even with all the hype around the company, no profit.

If you are trading in the hopes of its stock value increasing because of public perception of the brand, then that's doable. But the fundamentals of the company are horrendous, be careful.

>tesla
>not profitable

Amazon didn't turn a profit for more than 20 years

Earnings report

tried looking but couldn't find it on bittrex

any indication as to how bad it is gonna be ?

You fucking day trade Tesla goofball it's one of the most volatile stocks on the market

>he told me "i bought the dip"

>giving a fuck what cunts think
UNTER

Tesla is also opening a factory in reno Nevada. It's going to be the biggest one in the US and pretty sure the whole world. I think once that's open stocks will go up more

short TSLA if you want to make money

earnings report or whats the reasoning ?

Honestly it's going to be huge. They've already started working on it and its going to be called the tesla gigafactory

yeah but having such a huge factory in the US is gonna be expensive isnt it ? labor is way more expensive in the US than in places like China...

Yes it will be expensive, and not sure if it will even be up by 2017

Doesnt mean its a good investment because its just now barely made some profit. Amazon stock trades over 150 times its earnings.

>short TSLA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH

I've seen people say this since $150. It's why there's so much salt anytime musk is brought up.

>said mean things about daddy Trump
protectingtaxpayers.org/assets/files/Taxpayers-Protection-Alliance-House-of-Cards-Final-March-30.pdf
techcrunch.com/2017/07/05/tesla-drops-7-after-goldman-sachs-says-the-stock-is-worth-180/

Amazon wasn't reliant on government subsidies for its business model to be feasible.

Gee, I wonder if Goldman Sachs has any connection to trump....

>govt offers money
>musk: no thanks. If I take that free money, some mongoloid truck driver with $45 of bitbean may question how I run my company.

>utilities cartels will allow this to happen

That's fine, but what happens when the government money dries up? Would YOU rely on the retarded government for your income? If not, then why would you rely on them propping your investments up? Especially when Trump is cutting shit left and right, and Elon has already poked the bear.

Teum down to 1.18. Kind of regreat buying at 1.22 now. Oh well.

>buy stock in a car company that doesn't sell any cars

They both serve the same (((masters)))

So does Musk.

Investing in Tesla is fucking retarded, the stock has already mooned. It's like investing in DGB after it hit 2500sats