THE FOMO ON THIS BOUNCEBACK WILL BE THE LIKES OF WHICH YALL NEVER SEEN

THE FOMO ON THIS BOUNCEBACK WILL BE THE LIKES OF WHICH YALL NEVER SEEN

this happens every monday... then it crashes out worse than before on thursday-friday...

Yeah, until it doesn't

Trends change you know

>iota

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST

not according to the TA tealeaf readers they have magic lines man

I actually really believe in IOTA long term. Best tech out of any blockchain IMO

I SOLD MY IOTA
I THOUGHT IT WAS A SHITCOIN
I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO BIZ AGAIN

dead cat bounce by the way

Actually I think more it's people buying in because of the low prices. It will settle then probably dip again up until Aug 1, then we will see erratic pricing after that as people are anxious about whether there will be a split or not.

Once August is over will be the major bounce back.

>2000 bitcoin
>low prices
lol. institutions just sell on thursdays/fridays. there might be a few more bots/limits triggered to buy at these prices, but they know there aren't enough new people in the market to sustain growth.

>people are anxious about whether there will be a split or not
only retards who cant google btw

last week monday was worse than the weekend, you moron.

>this time it will be different

>thinks 2 grand is a lot of money

>thinks he will ever stop being poor

2k compared to 3k is a lower price. Everything is around 30-50% less than it has been all year dumbass.

And by all year you literally mean the month of June, because it was sub 1k in April.

I'm talking about AFTER, when it's implemented and they are waiting to see whether 80% choose UASF. It's going to scare people.

Hence me saying "then we will see erratic pricing AFTER that".

Maybe you are psychic and know what will happen, or maybe google is psychic and that why you are criticizing people who can't google, because google can tell them whether 80% will choose, or whether there well be two blockchains etc etc.

I honestly don't know why you bothered replying.

considering that you think the year starts at the end of may, i'm going to assume you have actually lost money in crypto.

Yes I did shnuckums.

Thanks. I actually didn't know it was sub 1k. How time flies.

Nope.
I'm playing with house money right now.
Still up 10x

>only 10x
>"2k bitcoin is lowest price of the year!"
probably best to leave the thread now

Oh wow, I fucking made a mistake of semantics.

Oh wow only made 10x my initial investment

Oh wow. Fuck you you snidey little cunt.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>t. guy who thinks 2k is a lot of money

Thai lopez is the worst fashion designer ive ever seen

Does he really think this bullshit is asthetically pleasing or in any way inspirational?

Hes a fucking schmuck girls will never wear this bullshit without him paying them directly

fucking btc pump shitting on alt coin pairs once again

I know mate, but I bet you'd give that girl your dick. Unless you're a total faggot.

Ebin

Last monday was the worst single day loss all month. Maybe ever.