Is wallstreet going to collapse soon? We been riding a bubble that started in 2008...

Is wallstreet going to collapse soon? We been riding a bubble that started in 2008, I know economy is good and shit but I think we are about to watch it pop. Thoughts?
PS: why are you all obsessed with crypto you faggots, you dont realize the amount of money you could make in a month manipulating stocks with fake news, and the help of /pol/ and /b/. You all put all your money in btc and start crying when it goes down 10%

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/finance?q=NYSEARCA:PPLT
google.com/finance?q=nib&ei=9g9tWaiHFYjijAHB0KToDw
google.com/finance?q=ssri&ei=EhBtWYi7I8aC2AaOtLTYDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you dont realize the amount of money you could make in a month manipulating stocks with fake news, and the help of /pol/ and /b/.
wtf are you talking, idiot. They're not making any money with their fake news, it's just for fun. And to spread your own fake news you've got to have a pretty solid platform with a huge audience.

well the stocks market are riding on hot air and fiat money
the banks can keep printing fiat money into eternity
so I guess unless people start revolting this shit could go on for years on end desu

>a bubble that started in 2008
You don't watch the news much do you. The housing bubble popped in 2008.

What about the apple crash when /b/ spread that steve jobs died?
Same with AT&T

After that crash...

Yes. currency verbosity is at 1929 levels. The Fed just came out a few weeks ago and said everything is fine and the markets will never crash again in our lifetime. Banks have more debt than there exists money to pay for it. like 600 trillion in derivatives. The stockmarket is way overvalued. 90 million people just in the USA have stop trying to find work. Get ready for a depression.

I cannot wait for this day. BTC will be the savior.

thats actually a pretty solid indicator.

You don't control those fake news, retard. You don't understand how it works, do you?
>the amount of money you could make in a month manipulating stocks with fake news

And how often does /b/ succeed at spreading rumors like that? Like once in 5 years?

Will this be good for bitcoin?
I'm not sure what/why do you guys think?
Obviously distrust in banks is good for bitcoin, but enough to outweigh a bad economy?

Yes. And states are beginning to embrace blockchain. I live in IL unfortunately, but we are one of five states in the US to have a community built to help businesses begin accepting bitcoins. I'm working on getting the business I work for on board. IL realizes the only way to dig out of our three year debt fest is blockchain. It will be taxed, but that's part of life, the additional tax revenue, plus jobs, and being at the forefront will make IL great once again.

been in depression for past 8 years just hidden by all the welfare and fudged gov stats

how do you see that adoption playing out? Instant 3rd party payment systems, a faster altcoin, or maybe focus on using it internally and between other companies?

Economy is not good, Patrick.

Economy is not good.

and like every other depression, the economy will get back up, and in the meantime you can buy a shit ton of stock and wait to get rich

Fuck yes

>currency verbosity
Finance user here - what do you mean by "verbosity" of currency? I have yet to see or hear of this term...

taht's literally what I'm waiting for.

Look into rotating to commodities out of stocks. Look at cocoa, coffee, aluminum, platinum, silver, gold, farmland, etc...

The dollar will rapidly inflate once this shit finally kicks off, and you can ride the inflation up then cash out and rotate back to equities...

google.com/finance?q=NYSEARCA:PPLT

google.com/finance?q=nib&ei=9g9tWaiHFYjijAHB0KToDw

google.com/finance?q=ssri&ei=EhBtWYi7I8aC2AaOtLTYDQ

velocity

Ah, makes sense.