The "crash" is over; hope you niggers bought the dip while you could

The "crash" is over; hope you niggers bought the dip while you could

nocoiners BTFO

Didn't buy the dip but I held strong lol

>i sold all my crypto when i kept seeing wojack and laughing girls threads T_T

Pretty fuckin' solid I closed my short at 1900 and went long 25x leverage; feeling pretty comfy right now when everybody realizes segwit is a nothing burger and i'm gonna make massive gains when bitcoin hits 4k in the fall

>fallling for the two most overdone memes on Veeky Forums to convince newfags to sell at a loss
Welcome to Veeky Forums. Lurk moar before you invest anymore into crypto.

>The "crash" is over
lol

Dip? What dip? I invest in stock, so there is a never a dip. I only go up and up (big dick). But hey, enjoy your commodity investing

I got really close to panic selling yesterday at $150 ETH. Glad I didn't.

Enjoy 7%

(potentially) Thyroid cancer user here. Couldn't buy the dip too much because I needed the money for bills. After getting my ultrasound today, the doctor told me to get a biopsy, so I guess I won't be buying anything other than alcohol for a while! At least I held what I already had. I hope y'all bought the dip in my absence!

Enjoy 5 years of 20% and then 1 year of -100%

hope it turns out alright user

this week will be the last crash next week something wull pump huge

>Chinks are asleep
>He thinks the crash is over

>He thinks chinks actually sleep.

I like browsing Veeky Forums because it learns you to not be a gullible retard pretty quickly.

>sold the dip

The chinks have no power over bitcoin now segwit activated

Great b8 m8

send ;)

Coins are over. What you're seeing is the last group of people who thought about buying bitcoin or ETH joining the market.

If for whatever reason it falls again it won't bounce back up. ETH lost it last support at $150 when the fencers bought in.

>implying

I bought BTC for 15 euro. Will I become a millionaire now?

No, only if you bought 20 euros.

literally the best advice on this board