Possible resistance at 2180 -> 1800 again

Possible resistance at 2180 -> 1800 again

Other urls found in this thread:

wcsit.org/media/pub/2011/april/Artificial Neural Network Model for Forecasting Foreign Exchange Rate.pdf
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-15/it-s-a-quant-s-stock-market-as-computer-programs-keep-on-buying
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

draw more fag lines. it doesn't look faggy enough. you call this TA?

Just watch and learn faggot.

i hope so i hope so so much i am literallly crying right now since i won't have money til friday =(

>lines n shieet
wtf i sold 100k now

even if what you said happens its not because you drew lines on a graph. have fun gambling though

Obviously.... Thanks. Thats what trading is. Well done.

>spottheretard.jpeg

Speak newfag for me - it's going to drop into the 1800s again, yes?

Why the fuck is it going up if the potential fork hasn't been resolved?

it always goes up on monday...

Nice, just sold 100k.

TAFAGS BTFO

will they recover? Nope

I've been in this shit for a few months and I never noticed that.

Thanks, I guess.

What about the first question I had, will it drop back into the 1800s or below?

some miners started signaling for segwit, so less chance of a fork on aug 1st, but there's still the 2mb fork later on, this shit can still crash if some bad news come up, for instance some bug on testnet n shiet

2200 is a weak resistance level. Expect bTC to range between 2400 and 1900 for a while

Oh god fucking damnit. I sold three in order to have the capital to buy when it was lower but apparently missed the bottom.

I think real resistence is at 2600 everything below is weak we may see a banana pattern when it hits 2200 but double shoulders with head can always emerge, watch for cup and handle.

The dead cat will turn out to make a schrödinger and becomes unstable again at 2111 but only if the bull kills the bear

Not always. During bull run, it was usually mid week.

this

/thread

Currently breaking above $2100 lets see if the break holds. $2200 next target for buyers and then there's the trendline. With the possible hard fork coming I'm expecting this swing high to get faded at some point and the break below the trendline to hold.

I don't think I'd be concerned about a 2MB HF bug- the issue is going to be having miners stick to their promise.

Though honestly knowing how most miners work, it's very bad to renege on promises. Core/Blockstream's broken promise in the HK agreeement led to a complete loss of trust by the miners and that's why we're where we are. Very dishonorable to break your word among perceived partners.

models have been made of markets with success. TA had been dead for 30 years.

Want to talk further about these models? I am all ears.

I expect price to be very tightly tied to present Segwit 2x signalling. Watch and profit.

yeah, except last monday...

I should be watching more closely, thanks.

buy buy buy bouys

>t. 13 year old who heard the term "bull trap" on TV once

wcsit.org/media/pub/2011/april/Artificial Neural Network Model for Forecasting Foreign Exchange Rate.pdf

This stuff is not new. This is just the first thing I found on google scholar.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-15/it-s-a-quant-s-stock-market-as-computer-programs-keep-on-buying

"Passive and quantitative investors now account for about 60 percent of all equity assets"

The models work, and they work well! Now yea, most people cant do that stuff, I'm not going to pretend to fully understand that paper. But a complex but simple minded back tested system isn't that difficult to set up. Time consuming though. I'd recommend everyone look into it. Having a known values allows you to test new variables with confidence of knowing exactly how it changes the system.

Wtf is this clusterfuck

oh shit

Nah man, you're applying fibbonaci logic to a 30% star pattern resistance cap. Wait for double bottom chart pattern, then go in 700% of your original investment and sell within 22 minutes, or commit hikkake.

the fact that i feel like buying out of FOMO right now should be all you fags needs to know about where the price is headed

this is why i open this shithole only after setting up my positions

Come on btc, I didn't buy at 1800 because I expect it to go lower. Now GO LOW bitch reee

dont worry, when the chinks wake up all of these trapped bulls will get squashed. I have buy orders set up below 2k

you are buying at 2200 my man

just bought

I do the opposite so I know what NOT to do.

Well that's the signal to sell. Now just wait until Veeky Forums gets flooded with pink wojacks for the buy signal.

now someone has to buy, fuck

We're seeing resistance around 2180.

China waking up soon.

Hang on everybody.

the city of this guy