"german soldiers didin't do that, maybe, but it was strictly forbidden"

"german soldiers didin't do that, maybe, but it was strictly forbidden"

"what do you mean?"

"Rape, the russians did that"

"The germans didint do that?"

"No"

"it's something you always hear, but the wehrmacht didin't do that"

How much of this is true ? is it really true that the germans didin't commit "official" rapes in the east, and if they occoured, it was punished ?
Video and picture related
youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20

Thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

users.clas.ufl.edu/ggiles/barbaros.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/36th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zanzibar_War
sk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaker_v_Kľakovskej_doline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what is Barbarossa Decree
users.clas.ufl.edu/ggiles/barbaros.html

Of course not, it's not a rape if you kill her afterward.

>users.clas.ufl.edu/ggiles/barbaros.html
So the veterans in the video were either lying or did they simply jsut not know ?

Probably because most of the german army were closet homosexuals

> is it really true that the germans didin't commit "official" rapes in the east, and if they occoured, it was punished ?
Rape was officially against the rules, but, like with the Red Army in Germany, it was rarely punished.

Either lying or they have massive Alzheimer. Not knowing about that order is like not knowing that you fight Soviets.

Oh no, it would be unthinkable for them to lie!
Just like if you ask the Soviet veterans about their stay in Germany they're going to tell you about every rape in all the details.

>Partisans = Terrorists
Well, yes?

They're just delusional senile, indoctrinated war veterans, possibly suffering from some kind of PTSD. Not exactly the most objective source of information.

>Sabotaging war effort of the occupying army is basically the same as indiscriminate killing of civilians for political reasons
If you actually think of it, Einsatzgruppen themselves were terrorists.

Err... no?
Why should you let yourself get cucked by occupants and not fight back if you got a chance?
Germans were butthurt because Russians weren't just let the Germans exterminate them all without a fight, like the jews did.

>Killing people without being a combatant during war while hiding behind civilians is basically the same as killing people during peace while hiding behind civilians
FTFY. Yes.

>If you actually think of it, Einsatzgruppen themselves were terrorists.
Yes

>Whermacht weren't Nazis
That's unironically true though. Only a third of the votes was for the NSDAP, but once they got to power, basically everyone followed them like little sheeples.

>Let me ask this guy in a social setting with his wife present whether he committed war crimes

Of course he'll say no. Get him drunk with a bunch of other vets and guarantees of privacy and he'll probably be a lot more frank.

>people accused of rape and horrible atrocities deny they were involved and claim it was just rumours and some other guys did it

Really makes you think

>That applies, for example, in the case of serious acts that result from the loss of sexual restraint, are derived from a criminal disposition, or are a sign that the troops are threatening to run wild.

Yes, rape was punished

Almost all Eastern European people old enough to have experienced WW2 will tell you Germans were the civilized ones while commies acted like savages. My grandma used to tell me this but then I found out it's a recurring pattern everywhere from Romania to Estonia, it's mostly boomers educated in the communist era who push the "Germans were evil" meme.

In Poland people say that Ukrainians were worse than Germans and Soviets.

>from Romania to Estonia
No shit Sherlock, these countries were German allies and have formal wars declared on the USSR.

You should read "ordinary men" by browning.

That's because Soviets annexed and deported their people just a year ago.

Factually, the decree was limited in a way that acts of arbitrary violence against civilians were still punishable/to be punished

daily reminder that the Russian rapists were overwhelmingly Caucus Muslims and central Asians, not Russian slavs

ehh that's because the ones that could tell you what the germans did aren't alive to tell it LMAO

I'm glad all these old fucking Nazis in this video are dead today

My great grandmother froze her feet blue from hiding in a graveyard in the dead of winter because some Nazis were looking for her to have some fun, the Germans were every bit as bad as the communists.

As early as July 3, 1941 Stalin was giving speeches about the essential role of partisans in the "patriotic war of liberation against the fascist enslavers," essentially charging those in occupied territory with such a duty. Part of raising a partisan force was the mass publication of German atrocities. How exaggerated those original publications were is anyone's guess, but as German treatment of partisans was often severe, it became a self-perpetuating system and by the end of 1941 there were over 90,000 members of the partisan movement.

Cuck lies.

Not an argument

>How much of this is true ? is it really true that the germans didin't commit "official" rapes in the east, and if they occoured, it was punished ?

As true as any other modern war. As true for the Russians in Germany and Americans in Vietnam. You can cherry pick cases that support punishment or disregard for those committing rape. Modern armies are big things, expecting certain conduct of every unit at or below the company level is an impossibility. It's one of the worst circumstances conveyed in civilian accounts of war, not knowing the intentions of soldiers, when men wearing the same uniforms have, in the past, both given your kids chocolate and looted your house, raped your daughter, and ate all your snack packs.

"russian soldiers didn't do that, maybe, but it was strictly forbidden"

"what do you mean?"

"Rape, the germans did that"

"The russians didn't do that?"

"No"

"it's something you always hear, but the red army didn't do that"

Same conversation with Red Army vets.

>it's mostly boomers educated in the communist era who push the "Germans were evil" meme.

This is incorrect, people who lived through the Nazi atrocitites are the ones most butthurt and especially the patriotic people. "Boomers" (This term can't really be used in Eastern Europe) and following are the ones pushing #notallGermans.

>can't really be used in Eastern Europe
There was a post war baby boom in Eastern Europe, dumbass.

>patriotic
In my country the patriots allied with Germans and then the commies sent them packing to gulags or forced them into exile.

Ukrainians, Baltics, Romanians, Hungarians and Croatians were allies to the Nazies, so no wonder they will say this you dumb /pol/cuck.

Go ask a Pole, Serb, a Greek or Russian what they think about the Nazi Germans and the will tell you to to stick up your ass.

>In my country the patriots allied with Germans and then the commies sent them packing to gulags or forced them into exile.
Your country is an exception, then. Romania?

>There was a post war baby boom in Eastern Europe
I've never heard the term in context of Eastern Europe. In fact the generational mechanics are a bit more complex than just some baby boom.

>Ukrainians
Vast majority either served in the Red army or fought against Nazis in resistance.

>Romania?
Slovakia.

>I've never heard the term in context of Eastern Europe
Well that's not my problem. There were two baby booms, one between 46 and 58 and the other one in the 70s (Husak's children). Pretty sure there were similar patterns in Hungary, Poland, etc.

Can you prove that? The wast majority of Soviet soldiers were Slavs and most Caucasian Muslims have already been deported to either Siberia or Kazakhstan by the time the Rape of Berlin took place, so this is highly unlikely

> most Caucasian Muslims have already been deported to either Siberia or Kazakhstan
The only ones who were deported were Chechens, m8. No one touched Dagestani, Azeri, and others.

>baltics
I'm not too sure, really.
Maybe the germans were seen as the lesser evil by some people there, but it's not like they were wholehearted allies. Even latvian and estonian collaborator propaganda included things like "have wehrmacht dogs dig ditches for you!" and the like.
Lithuanians refused to collaborate and form SS divisions outright, if I remember correctly.

>Slovakia.
hahaha no. Patriots in your country were hiding in mountains. It was trators like Tuka who fought for Nazis.

>Well that's not my problem.
too bad

The only people hiding in the mountains were partisans of which majority were foreigners, mostly Czechs, Soviets and Frenchmen. They were also literal bandits engaging in mass rapes and organized robberies.

>being "patriotic" means to support bolshevik terrorists who want to abolish your country
As if.

>traitors like Tuka
And pray tell brainlet, who did Tuka "betray"?

>The only people hiding in the mountains were partisans of which majority were foreigners, mostly Czechs, Soviets and Frenchmen.
I'm sure you have solid proofs to support your theory.

>As if.
You have your country, don't you? Did you gain it through war or peacefully?

>who did Tuka "betray"?
How would you call people who wanted to rejoin Slovakia to Hungary? Or to kill your contrymen to please your German overlords?

Hlinka guard at its peak had over 100 thousand members, meanwhile there was at max 15 thousand partisans, of which 8500 were foreigners. Be careful who you're calling a traitor next time.

>You have your country
Nope. Modern Slovakia is a bastard child of Czechoslovakia both legally and de facto, ruled by a cleptocratic jewish clique of former communist secret police members. Movements wanting to re-establish the old republic have been outright outlawed.

>rejoin Slovakia to Hungary
Fairy tales based on a kangaroo court ruling.

>ruled by a cleptocratic jewish clique of former communist secret police members
Yup, so many Jews in Slovak politics, kek.

>meanwhile there was at max 15 thousand partisans
You forgot the 50-60k defected soldiers.

>at its peak
It's peak was related to the war with Magyars, but their numbers fell rapidly after that. In fact during the Slovak national uprising there was more Slovaks at the side of partisans.

>Movements wanting to re-establish the old republic have been outright outlawed.
So were the movements to liberate Slovakia from Germans, yet they fought in large numbers despite being suppressed much harder. Meanwhile the resistance against communist and later democratic regimes was small and virtually non-violent.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/36th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS
btw this was one of the units that fought against the Slovak national uprising. Their name is quite famous. Would you like this kind of people to "make ordnung" on Slovakia?

>Give Magyars part of your country
>shill for Hitler that calls you subhuman
>when everything goes to shit, you award SS for burning Slovak villages

t. grandson of Slovak that got conscripted into the Magyar army and fled to Soviets to help liberate Czechoslovakia in the ranks of Czechoslovak army corps

ok Veeky Forums this thread has gone on long enough without this being said.

is it really impossible for the sex between Wehrmacht and Slavic peasant women to have been entirely consensual and also hot?

getting raped and machinegunned with another 3000 Germans in local military barracks near Postoloprtsty by those badbois is even more hot

Germans made lots of babies in the occupied western nations and it was smiled upon if the mothers were Nordic.

French women were tolerated, but it wasn't like the army was ordering their men to fuck them for making babies.

Having sex with slavs was generally frowned upon. There was situations of German soldiers being court martialed for having sex with Russian prostitutes (they only paid in food).

Generally slavs were thought as sub human and you shoulnd't be mixing with them.

But its not like they did it anyways on occasion.

The clean Wehrmacht myth is post-1945 revisionism to make themselves look good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht

>The Nazis at the beginning of the war banned sexual relations between Germans and foreign slave workers.[32] In accordance to these new racial laws issued by the Nazis; in November 1941, the commander of the 18th Panzer Division warned his soldiers not to have sex with "sub-human" Russian women, and ordered that any Russian women found having sex with a German soldier was to be handed over to the SS to be executed at once

I'm pretty sure the Red the US Armies had orders against rape/sex too, it doesn't mean anything.

Might as well list the military brothels, when you are at wiki.

>would people who committed war crimes have reason to say they didn't commit war crimes???

Depending on what unit you ran into, you may or may not have been raped. There's some story about a German nurse being told by an ideologue gentlemanly Red Army officer that even though his unit was a professional military unit with honor, the men coming up behind them were barbarians who were just let out of prison and sent to the front and that the nurses should GTFO. Boris Gorbachevsky in Through the Maelstrom said that in theory any man who raped would be executed but those punishments were rarely carried out in practice. He said that officers often couldn't control their men, being that they all had serious firepower and outnumbered him and all.

>any Russian women found having sex with a German soldier was to be handed over to the SS to be executed at once
>Russian women

>That video is circle jerked by wehraboos and naziboos while saying the same old jew conspiracy

I'm a bit surprised for people who shout the word truth.

Protip: If anyone, regarding any war, tells you that rape didn't happen, don't believe anything else they have to say about the war. It happens in every. Single. War. Even our more recent conflicts where our militaries are actively taking measures to prevent it.

What about the Three Hundred and Thirty Five Years' War?

>Hitler calling Slovaks subhuman
AKA shit that never happened.

>grandson of a traitor
Checks out.

Eat a dick. I though of one where it didn't happen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zanzibar_War

>what is Mein Kampf
>inb4 Slovaks are Goths

Every single quote Hitler has ever said about Slovaks has been positive or at worst neutral. And I don't know what lies you and your treasonous beta bitch grandfather have been fed, but the bad, evil Hitler gave Slovakia independence and more or less our economic and cultural golden age, while the good (((Allies))) murdered the president and the prime minister, exiled or imprisoned the rest, reabsorbed the nation into Czechoslovakia and imposed 40 years of communism on it. It's pretty clear who the good guys were.

Czechs should have genocided you.

Hitler should've genocided you, rabbi.

>Slovaks arent Slavs
>treasonous
Magyarophile spotted
>Hitler gave Slovakia independence
occupying Czechia and part of Slovakia isnt giving someone independence, also being puppet isnt being independent
>economic and cultural golden age
dank meme
>murdered
Deserved it for serving Judeohitlerism

Most Slovaks arent Germanophiles and Magyarophiles, dont be like that

>wanting an independent country free of jewish influence makes you a magyarophile
More mental gymnastics?

>occupying
The only German "occupation" that happened was in 1944, on a formal request of the president in to counter terrorist banditry. Do you also believe Russia is "occupying" Syria, Chaim?

You're not even Slovak if you're posting that traitor, stop roleplying as one.

>calling Slovak that fled from Magyar army to Soviets and Czechoslovaks traitor isnt Magyarophilia

>Germans made a shitty satellite country out of Slovakia
>during the uprising they committed numerous war crimes, they burned whole villages, killed innocent children
>they even sent Dirlewanger and his psychopaths
>still sucking German's cock

That video is pretty chilling actually. I like the part where they're shown evidence of German soldiers massacring an entire town, and at first deny it ever happened, before being told that they killed those hundreds of civilians because there had been partisan attacks in the area. They then get a look of understanding and say "oh, then it did happen and was totally justified". Basically implicating themselves as they saw this as normal.

>LARPing as a Slovak patriot while simultaneously shilling for Czechoslovakia and the Soviet fucking Union
The cognitive dissonance is comical

>less our economic and cultural golden age
Anything to back it up?

>how many layers of Soviet propaganda are you

I miss massacres of Krauts, Magyars and Magyarophiles from HG

>Slovak nationalists are magyarophiles
>Czechoslovak traitors and communists are the real patriots
You forgot your pills, Schlomo. But at least you admitted that your kind massacred innocents.

>Slovak nationalists
>Murdering their fellow Slovaks hand in hand with band of gypsies under command of notorious child rapist in order to please some German meth addict
>Represented by men like Tuka

>Czechoslovak traitors
>Bled in war against Magayrs to free Slovakia
>Support Slovak economy to the degree Slovakia reaches convergence with Czechia and Slovaks are richer than their former masters
>Grant Slovakia equal status in 50s and free state in 1990s, all without any bloodshed
>Represented by men like Štefánik

But this is OK because Jews.

(((fellow Slovaks)))

>murdering Slovaks is OK, because Jews

>Jews are Slovaks

yeah nah m8

>Slovaks are Jews

That's what you seem to be implying.

Where?

>murdered fellow Slovaks

And...?

My grandmother (Poland) told me about life under German and Soviet occupation, the Germans were much worse. They would set up random checkpoints on the streets with a truck, and haul people up onto it to send them to work in German factories. People were routinely rounded up, harassed, asked for documentation etc. My grandmother got rounded up like this and was saved when her mother bribed the local Nazi commandant at the police station with all the gold jewelry she had left.

The Soviets most of the time just barged into homes and demanded shiny trinkets or alcohol. They did this to my grandparents and when told that they had no alcohol in the house, they demanded the vinegar and drank that. My grandfather made his post-war fortune by selling some silver cutlery that had been charred in a fire and abandoned by the looting Soviet troops because they didn't know it was silver.

Germans treated Eastern European civilians like subhumans in most cases - much worse.

I just want to say that I appreciate that you posted the pic and not the gif. It's impossible to read it as a gif.

They killed Jews and communists. Jews can't be Slovaks and communists are traitors by default.

I really want meme countries to shut up.
Post 1918 borders were a mistake.

>Come and See is just propaganda
Are you implying it's not?

Judaism is a religion, to be a Slovakian is an ethnic/nationality thing. You can be both, retard.

>Judaism is just a religion
>"Slovakian" instead of Slovak

Nice lies, cuck.

>my anecdotal evidence is true but everything else is cuck lies!

You couldn't even deny it, why do you hate us so much?

sk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaker_v_Kľakovskej_doline

> U Debnára v dome, v izbe, v kuchyni a na dvore nacisti povraždili celkovo 64 nevinných civilistov, vrátane 26 žien a 12 detí, pričom najmladšia obeť mala iba 14 mesiacov. Masaker prežilo iba 9 obyvateľov obce, vrátane 13-ročného Debnárovho syna Františka, či 10-ročnej Anny Novákovej.
So, was that 14 months old child a Jew or a Communist?

People that adopt whatever ideology is inherited from/fits/justifies their family history are retarded.