Like dividends? this is your token

MASS
Masternode And Staking Service

time to get in is now. they will set you up for life with all the staking coins possible. you get a dividend every month. you can be a useless NEET forever with amazing passive income. what are you waiting for?

mass.cloud/

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/coremediaradio/mass
etherscan.io/address/0x63c0f17c1f72e1315e3d4f8a89a37d95f1314793
mass.cloud/MASS-whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/MASSToken
1broker.me
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow free money? This is surely 100% legit and nothing can go wrong.

it's called proof of stake. do some research, tardo.

Didn't POSW already establish that mass-staking every possible PoS coin is an extremely costly and unproductive? Hence the downsizing and rebranding they're going through, eventually accepting only established, trusted coins? I don't get what MASS is trying to achieve that hasn't been done already...

Why masternode instead of DPOS like Ark? Trustless system.

yeah ARK is trustless
>biz gets scammed by a scammer delegate
lol

Looked into it and it feels scaly. Nothing about what they are trying to do aside from blurbs. Most of the stuff they are posting is the ICO early investor bonus while showing the returns other people have gotten from ICOs.

Most of their twitter looks like a 14 year old shilling with flashing gifs advertising their presale, the return value and the bonus. Honestly this reeks of a scam. They seem more concerned with getting people to invest than anything else and rather than showing anything of value they are trying to bait using greed and fomo. I don't trust them.

uh huh. instead of spamming "scam scam scam" you could listen to their radio program where they explain what they're doing

soundcloud.com/coremediaradio/mass

Masternodes take people's coins and distribute earnings.

Delegates get pledged coins. Voters' coins never leave their wallets. At most people lose their portion of the payout after which they can just switch their vote to someone else.

This
In nowhere on that website is there an explanation of what this is, how it works and what its goals are. It's just "invest because XYZ performed well hehe :)"

Not even worth my time to further investigate

Damn they raising way more money than I thought they would
etherscan.io/address/0x63c0f17c1f72e1315e3d4f8a89a37d95f1314793

maybe try reading the white paper...

the system is very simple. it's just a smart contract where you can stake the MASS tokens and get staked coins in return. plus you can burn MASS tokens and get ETH back if you want. what more do you need to know?

Oh, it's the MASS shill that can't even explain what the coin is about again...
This guy is simply retarded.
Literally open their website to see what the coin is all about because this nigger never says anything other than NORMIES NORMIES POS POS NORMIES NORMIES POS POS. It's another browser extension coin or some shit, I don't remember very well now

>doesn't know anything about the coin
>acts like he knows everything about the coin

You are shilling it so how about you explain the coin. What is the value proposition other than PASSIVE INCOME MUCH MONEY.

What does this offer that isn't you just saying that I will get a bunch of money.

I already explained it. You get MASS tokens. If you stake these MASS tokens on a given smart contract, you get dividends paid out in either ETH or other coins depending on the smart contract. What more do you want? oh, you just want to scream "SCAM SCAM SCAM" like an autist. ok. whatever.

>Give us money so that you can stake these tokens as if they were money on these coins which you could have instead bought with your money which we now have

It's a scam. It doesn't matter how much you try to shill it. See you in two weeks when you fucking leg it and all the people you scammed are posting pink wojaks. You fucking piece of scum. You don't even care do you? Just gibs me your fucking money.

ok kid. go back to your video games now. i don't think you have any money at all, let alone coins.

Lol, proof of stake doesn't make you shit, honestly. The biggest one out there is only 5% return anually

We get it, you're a shill.

Now stop peddling your trashcoin here.

if you don't like it, don't invest. nobody is forcing you to do anything.

so, I get some token, and I stake it on a smart contract. Where do the funds for my dividends come from?

There's literally no reason to use masternode when DPoS exists and is a superior system

mass.cloud/MASS-whitepaper.pdf

Read the first part of the whitepaper. It's essentially shares in an ethereum masternode.

Don't know why you couldn't just say that, you fucking shill.

pass

I'm going to say this right now for anyone reading. I tried to warn people about Coindash and nobody listened.

I am warning you again so that if you invest money into this you know that someone tried to warn you. This man is a shill and this entire "product" is a scam.

twitter.com/MASSToken

Look at this twitter and tell me where it mentions anything of value. It was created a month ago and their git hub is virtually empty despite having a product almost ready.

This is a scam. Invest at your own peril and you have been warned.

>it's totally a scam. his tweets like, suck.
give me a break dude. if you don't like the idea, don't invest. and my ass you warned anybody about Coindash.

ITT: MASS shill get his panties in a twist and scares off potential marks

only people with panties in a twist I see here are you haters, lmao. if you don't like it, don't invest. but then again, you people probably don't even have coins. that's why you're so salty.

bitch, please. btc holder since 2011. Can't wait to see your weak ass, bandwagon coin fold.

it's fun to LARP. I get it.

are you Clinton, Kris, Dennis, or Curt?

kek I've been buying bitcoin since you could trade them for a can of pepsi and these scams never cease to make me laugh

this

OP still hasn't responded to why he thinks masternode are better than dpos

op is a faggot shilling for a scam. He can't answer technical questions.

yeah, ok guys.

it doesn't matter. MASS tokens will obtain value from dpos AND masternodes.

>pl0x gib monies
>will snd lambo

I don't want you to give me or anyone money. You're too poor to do it.

scam/10, would invest 100k again

no idea why you fags are so hostile, other than general saltiness. it's just an ICO, like any other ICO.

I like this but this idea, but it surely is a straight up scam, just like mining contracts

But staking is shit, seriously. To receive reward, it obliges you to hold a certain amount of a given coin. Suppose you staked some, and then the value of the shitcoin suddenly drops. Where's the profit? Gone down the drain..

If I were to stake a coin, I'd probably pick BlackCoin, though

Threw a couple ETH in. If nothing else I can dump when it hits bittrex.

Have you guys ever seen POSWallet (POSW)? Does the same shit and tanked hard as fuck. No one gives a shit.

If you wanna make passive income and not bother looking at shit then just copy better traders than you 1broker.me made 1btc into 6btc over the course of 2 months throwing .01btc per trade.

Stop spamming your shitty site, mate

1broker is pretty good, but they ran out of btc, and they don't offer a lot of different coins.

time to buy MASS is now, guys. 30% bonus here.