You fucking turds do you see?

You fucking turds do you see?
No drama.
It's over, everything is fixed again and we got now a btc with segwit activated.

FFS this board sucks so fucking much fudding against btc and eth to end being exactly the same.

DO YOU SEE THIS PICTURE? THIS PICTURE REPRESENTS HOW BTC IS GOING 3K AGAIN BEFORE SUMMER ENDS.

ETH FOLLOWS THEN.

ALL THE FUDDERS BTFO, AND THE REST LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS AND NEVER COME AGAIN, IT TURNED TO A SIMPLE TRY-TO-FUD-TO-BUY-CHEAPER.

The hodlers win after all. I'm out, won't come again to /bizfud/ in my whole life.

GO LONG ON BTC
DO IT NOW
DON'T WAIT GO ALL IN

I'll buy the crash in 3 days.

What does it mean? Explain?

>he thinks we will explain to him how to make money

fugg i just bought ltc last night

The reasons for the crash, the fear for the segwit.
They are over.
Thats why the markets are recovering, segwit has come to an end and BIP91 (Soft fork) has been winning the battle.

Basically the drama is over. We just have the old btc, the one who was hitting 3k value but now with a major update called segwit with close to no comedowns and with 1,8k value.

The market isn't retarded. The fudders will star tto disappear soon and everybody who is saying about a terrible second crash and "you need to sell now" will just disappear.

And then, the ones who sold will just ask:

Oh hey, but I'm still waiting for the second crash.

But OH, segwit was fixed alredy, not in 1 august but before.

The picture shows a great part of the main mining pools, implementing BIP91 with majority.

The battle is over, not 3 coins fighting betweem themselves.

BTC is now stronger than ever, and costs less than ever. The result is obvious.

It's funny how the fudders still fud even with this picture SHOWING IN FRONT OF THEM, AND BEING CONFIRMABLE ONLINE.

>"The moon is going out tonight"
>"hahaha its not retarded everybody run the moon is not going out tonight"
(((The moon goes out.)))
>"SEE? THE MOON CAME OUT, YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK UP"
>"HAHAHA NO IT ISNT HAHAH YOU JUST WANT US TO LOOK UP"

Retard fudders, even with proves in fron of them will still try to ruin normal people in some random horse board education.

Sooooo that this mean all the drama is over and everything is gonna moon now? are we bull?

LTC had segwit first

BTC is a LTC copycat..

things go full circle

another post about this.

NEVER AGAIN BELIEVE FUDDERS.

LET IT BE A LESSON THAT LAST FOREVER.

Pretty much ya. Segwit will be activated and bitcoin will moon and alts will too. Lmao at the retards who were fudding.

nocoins BTFO

Both are shit desu.

But people are afraid of fork, no?

what will happen to LTC?

THERE IS NO FORK ANYMORE.
MINERS GOT TO AN AGREEMENT.
FFS IT MEANS THERE IS NO FORK.
ITS OVER.
NO FEAR.

Everybody did go to LTC cause BTC and ETH was in a bad state, guess what happens now when btc and eth starts to be in the best state will ever be.

Segwit worries hadn't even hit yet, the reason for the crash is this year's bubble
You don't actually think all that new money was buying shitcoins because they believed in their long term value, do you?

>You don't actually think all that new money was buying shitcoins because they believed in their long term value, do you?

but why would "market" be marked out in your pic
It doesn't make any sense now.

10k by Hanukkah

that's how you know it's a macro hand crafted by pajeet; a trademark of sorts.

Yea august 1st btc forking is super sikrit and almost no one in the market knows about it and the small amount of people that do know are too retarded to stop for a second to think about it until july 31th.

Bitbeaner you fucktard

But there can still be hard fork, can there be not?

This reads like chink propaganda.

Watch to make sure miners are switching to Segwit2x over the next 3 days or so like promised. But there is every indication it will happen.

why is antpool agreeing to this??? they hate segwit

they have been voting for BU for ever and now they want bip91? is the hack still in bip91 and antpool knows this? there is no reason antpool should be mining bip91

top fucking kek

what kind of fucking y axis scale is that

holy shit you are a faggot

at this rate it will get confirmed tonight we are at 40 percent right now and i dont like it fucking i dont trust this chick that runs antpool

Because they want some sort of viable scaling solution that has enough hashpower behind it to actually implement it.

Segwit is Core/Blockstream's onramp to lightning network and off-chain transactions, sure. But a 2MB hardfork is going to scale transaction volume substantially.

If miners can defy Core, there's also hope that future blocksize hard forks can occur as demand and technical advancements allow it absent Core.

Without this, you can expect Core will continue to do everything in their power to keep on-chain transactions as crippled as possible while advancing Lightning.

>he hasn't heard of a logarithmic scale

Nice chart. You think it's going up or down more short-term?

listen dumbass i know what a logarithmic scale is, its just extremely misleading when representing the growth of btc over time.
i know youre just being a faggot but some people actually see charts like that and take it at face value
the rises and falls in bitcoin from 2012-2016 pale in comparison to what is happening now and your piece of shit chart does a terrible job at visualizing that.

this bip91 will get approved tonight you better fucking buy now last eight blocks are bip91 we are at 40 percent

Yes there can be, guy's a retard.

However, hard forks are useless if no merchants accept that chain.

The problem arises if corporations or people with big pockets purposely dump their coin on the chain they dislike in an attempt to force actual consumers onto the chain that isn't being attacked.

That's why it's a problem. Not because of consensus.

Hope you all bought into LTC ;)

Glad somebody listened.

doesn't this affect LTC negatively?

Not at all! In a few days when btc drops and ltc stands strong you'll either thank me or wished you had listened.

>hard forks are useless if no merchants accept that chain.

Lol but that's a big fucking if. The likelihood you have no merchant or exchange support and overwhelming miner support is overwhelming small. I'd argue miners wouldn't carry out a hardfork in the first place if their proposals were that controversial.

Don't look at percent really as there's always going to be variance. Look at the number of pools who signed on to the NY agreement (signalling the intention) and the ones who have followed through. If there are a number of hold outs get worried.

I don't know if I'd expect every pool to be signalling by tonight. It does take time and effort to change around pool signaling. I'd start to get worried by Friday unless there's a compelling explanation by holdouts.

I bought 20 ltc over the weekend, wont arrive til saturday on coinbase.. so i'm screwed if it goes down.. but i hope it continues to go up

Don't worry about it. Ltc is going to increase in value and when btc begins to drop more investors will buy into ltc.

flush yourself down the toilet, tranny knuckle dragger.

this

fag, coinbase gives you the amount of coins / takes away the amount of money at your time of sending the offer.

It just takes a few days for money to go between your bank account and Coinbase.

Regardless of what happens to the market, your order is technically already recorded

100% all woman. Sorry to dissapoint :).

>Woman
Opinion disregarded.

no, the rise and fall back then was way more. we only doubled. back then it went from nothing to 1k

You guys are beta cucks who panic sell and probably buy altcoins

BUY BUY BUY BUY
10K$ NEXT WEEK
THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE
JIHAN IS A GOOD GUY!