How do I steal/scam/hack people's bitcoins?

How do I steal/scam/hack people's bitcoins?

Other urls found in this thread:

hackertyper.net/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1rurll/on_the_subject_of_listing_all_possible_private/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By being a jew.

just go through directory.io until you find some bitcoins. you're welcome.

>Ph.D in Maths
>any job i want
>300k Starting

1. Find people with bitcoins
2. Beat them with a wrench until they give you their private keys
3. Transfer coins to your own address
4. PROFIT!!

this
literally all of the bitcoin in existence is on directory.io and if you find one of the top 10,000 wallets you will retire tonight.
godspeed user

Of course, if you ever try to cash them out, they can be tracked and you'll get found out. But good luck.

nope. they have bitcoin tumblers. so your free 100 million+ dollars awaits.

>go on hackertyper.net/
>Type in console.log("Hack Bitcoin")
>Then type in console.log("(Your public BTC address)")

Enjoy your free shitcoins.

Join a discord, send people links. Fucking idiot

Can you explain how that works?

well on that website there are about 9 * 10^74 addresses, which is around the number of atoms in the universe.
for each one of these addresses there are 128 possible private keys.
so just find one of the 20 million or so bitcoin wallets out of the lot, and then find which private key goes with it.

if you find one go ahead and give god a call for me because you're more likely to win the lottery 100 times in a row.

Directory.io was a prank. There are no wallets with any BTC anong all those listed. They're all empty.

nope. it lists every mathematically possible bitcoin private key.

good job user

you are a fucking moron
it is no prank.
it is a fact that every single bitcoin wallet is on there, along with its private key. there are also an unimaginable amount of addresses on there that are not and will never be used.
but i assure you every possible bitcoin address is able to be generated on directory.io.
math protects the possibility that anyone would ever stumble upon an address in use, but it is genuinely possible, albeit quite unlikely.

>math protects the possibility that anyone would ever stumble upon an address in use
Don't underestimate collective power of autism.

dont underestimate math

what stops a computer program from searching for a combinations for you

So there are likely hundreds, if not thousands of custom scraper scripts working tirelessly on this list, referencing every address and marking down any address that does happen to have BTC in it?

And they have been doing this for who knows how long? With possibly more being added to further divide the time it would take to rake through all this data?

Wait until quantum computing gets going crack this stuff in minutes

You have to click the link for each address to see if there is anything in the wallet.

Or, you can design an program to input every wallet address and private key from all the pages into the QT and wait for one to hit. You just have to set a greater than parameter to stop the program when it hits a key that has over a certain amount of BTC that you want.

see
literally if every single computer on earth began to only sift through bitcoin addresses and ceased all other operations, its extremely unlikely even a single one would be found within the next century.

when numbers are to the magnitude of 10^74, its hard to describe how genuinely large of a data set were talking about and its difficult to appreciate.

Are you literally retarded? There are 2*160 addresses. If you and your billion of retarded friends, each with billion of computers run that script it would still not find one single wallet with any BTC in it before the end of univers

>t. guy who has no idea how regular computing works, let alone quantum computing

Start an exchange

lol you are the retard here.
That directory is fake.
Someone can easily program scrips to go through that list probably around a month time. If you use a supercomputer, probably a day.

If quantum computing is ever at the point where bitcoins can be cracked that will be the LEAST of everyone's worries.

If this isn't bait you should go back to grade school

>t. yet another retard who doesn't understand P vs NP

2/10 bait
if you're serious, fuck off and kill yourself
it's been explained many times in this thread alone how incredibly wrong you are.

lol. that directory is fake. Deal with it. retards

the directory is generated on-the-fly based on the page number

I've build a script to search NAS devices for wallet files (using my own private exploit). Found some wallets, most are empty and funds transferred to kraken etc.. Still found like 4 good wallets with ~$100k, but managed to crack only 2 of it. Currently cracking an Ether wallet with 150 Ether @ 10 H/s...

Another attack vector I think it's worth looking into: Get all public btc/ether/monero node ip's, then nmap the host and see if you find things like an old wordpress ready for exploitation.

I've also looked into the exchanges. Most are protected by cloudflare. While trying to find the real ip of one exchange, I stumbled onto a fake phishing page for that exchange. With some research I managed to find the admin panel which tracks logins. Though it's a small exchange and the owner of that phishing page is fast to check and transfer funds out of the accounts. I guess at max he got out like 2 BTC within several weeks.

A day? Man it's hilarious how bad people are at comprehending large numbers. If you wrote a script to go through 1 million addresses a day, it would take you over a millenia (orders of magnitude more) to go through them all.

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1rurll/on_the_subject_of_listing_all_possible_private/

massive typo because i'm retarded: actually meant 1 trillion addresses per second.

actually its just linear problem but the N is big

so you made 200.000 usd?

same, except a BS in compsci with 4 years of solid work exp behind me. any job i want,150k starting

always thought about going back to school for math phd but not sure if i would enjoy it as much as i enjoy coding

also check'd