Why does Bancor have such a low market cap? Memes aside this shit is gonna moon like crazy isn't it...

Why does Bancor have such a low market cap? Memes aside this shit is gonna moon like crazy isn't it? It's easily worth 1 billion or more.

The retarded jewish cousin of ARK making money? okay....

#BancorIsAScam

its market cap was over 175mil at ICO.

It went from 4.6usd -> 1.8usd

People dont want even more eth based shitcoins

>it's easily worth 1 billion
why ?

It's a good idea

sheeit, just saw the volume over the last few days. is that from arbs or whales buying in?

People said it's from arb with smart contract but idk man... Something weird is going on with this one.

arbitrage because people sell it for way lower on the exchanges than from the smart contract on their site.

Its almost like people dont give a fuck about or use coin technology and just speculate wildly

>Something weird is going on with this one.
thiel must be increasing his position :^) but srsly tho, i hope galias connections are being utilized.

>arbitrage because people sell it for way lower on the exchanges
kek. retards.

Hey are you the silicon valley user?

na, i saw his post though.

k thx bought 100k

isn't bancor one of those coins where the devs hold a bunch and can manipulate the price by dumping their holdings?

Yes. ANS is the same. They're actually strategic partners.

Nice trips user

don't you drag ANS into this, fag.

don't waste your time op, these morons will only buy when it's over one billion.

Kek you're right. As long as at least one user decided to buy in my OP was a success.

>lead Dev is a women

Lmao f

BNT is literally pegged at .01 ETH. Only if ETH moons.

(((bancor)))

Ironically the price floor is preventing it from taking off, I think... Price floors have that effect on a currency's evaluation.

But if ETH moons, it will moon too (in relation to BTC).

Give it 1 or 2 years and this board will be riddled by nobanc-suicide threads

>lead dev are 2 guys
you are fucking retarded

a-anytime now g-g-guys
how are you so delusional, we get the hodl meme exists but goddam you'd be better off selling bancor while the price floor still exists and buying dgb

kill yourself isaac you jewish shill
how much did they pay you

You have no clue what % the devs hold. Compare this with other ICO's. You don't know a fucking thing.

If you hold eth then changing that eth into bancor is a no brainer.

Price right now is equal to ico price which is 100 bnt = 1 eth. Because of the price floor you can always change your bnt back to eth if you choose so. No risk in losing your eth, this can only go up from here.

ANS dragged themselves into it.
>a-anytime now g-g-guys
It's not even been out a month. I know you've been in crypto for a few months but that's still fuck all time. Just wait for changers and the app.

but why 1 billion tho?

He's imagining it being the fully functioning youtube of crypto that everyone uses. That's why bancs value it so highly.

>Memes aside this shit is gonna moon like crazy isn't it?
Yehuda plz

Your gains divided by the hours you spent holding this coin is lesser than the min wage

I wonder if 20 years from now some of the shitcoins we laugh at now will be big names on that chart

Bacdor