Blockfolio Thread

Post your rebounds Veeky Forums

Disclaimer: this portfolio was started with money I would have lost otherwise gambling

Anyone who posts 4 figure portfolios like i give a fuck about their pennies should be banned instantly

no BTC blockfolios are the worst
OUT

You are gay.
Also my portfolio is 3 figures wtf you gonna do about it.

Posting in usd. Tsk-tsk.

If you're going to "gamble", at least do it with solid coins. Your portfolio is a joke.

someone here tells me to invest in DGB. spend $4000 on DGB. what now? when will moon? i refresh every 10 minutes to see that its dropped lower in price

i'd say permaban but your dubs are convincing

This.

Golem is the faggist fagcoin

What are you thoughts on OmiseGo? I see it hitting 5 or 6 bucks within a few months. How about you?

is this app safe to use yet?

why would not be safe if you just load shit manually and never give it access to api keys or account info?

i'm in, but i want to be inner

This. Got recently raped on a verge and MUE out of several thousand. Could have got more OMG with that fuckkkk

Iron hands checking in I wouldnt say rebound yet

wtf how do we allow whales this big to be on Veeky Forums

Na bro just been in the game a little while original investment somewhere around 6000 at one point I lost three Bitcoin shorting LTC various other gambling losses I've actually made tons of mistakes

>whales

Ok kid

It's 33% of my portfolio for a reason. It's essentially the Lightning network for Ethereum, with real world use to back it up. Very very bullish. I don't think in terms of USD, but I do think that it is worth easily .01 ETH, long term .05-.10 ETH.

holy shit man, I'm somewhat new in the game and have several doubts can any of you guys help?

Which are the cheapest and most complete exchangers to trade in and why?

Do you guys use any type of automatic bot or software? Is it possible to have some edge without it?

Would you guys care to give some advice?

Third world fag reporting in, make about 10k a year and that's considered good

I was down 20% but then I bought the dip now I'm only down 5%.

Just glad I'm not sub 20k anymore, learned a lot about trading during this crash though glad it happened.

You realize you'd be rich if you just put it in ARK.

Penny bags here

Bots for margin trading are apparently not worth it there's varying levels of success but ive never heard of anything more than 15%. Just hodling you can make much more or shorting manually.

So let me get this straight

this entire board is really just bit/bat/buttcoin scheming and hand wrangling?

>ust hodling you can make much more or shorting manually.
thanks man any help is appreciated.

>All these motherfuckers with thousands and tens of thousands
>I've got $500, of which $370 is remaining
>and 46k in student loans
YES I'M MAD.

I have 17 or so different coins I'm in, but these are the top ones.
I have another .2btc that I have not included as it's from mining and I keep those profits off blockfolio.

Started with $2600 at the tip top (13th or so of June) and was stuck for nearly two weeks with coinbase withholding withdraws, so I couldn't get out till it dropped sub 300/ETH.
I learned a whole bunch, and funnily enough I have as much btc value as I did then (more actually) and obviously things will only go up, probably double or triple.
Feels good. Learned a lot from the crash. Wasn't the slightest bit mad.

what should i do with this eth during these dark times?

should i just keep holding?

I can throw another $500 into crypto next week. Any suggestions?

What's with idiots and their btc obsession?
Get some altcoins.

My top picks are Bitquence (#1) and Iota, although Iota just ran up.
Polybius is also pretty dank desu, got in at 12500sat and it's already doubled even while the market was crashing, has heavy support, etc.
Other than that, just the typical things, but seriously get out of just btc.
It's gains are fractional at best.

Lol fractional gains.

Shitcoins gonna shit

Because without bitcoin there are no altcoins

lol if btc forks/forked Dash would just become the new BTC, or Ethereum tbqh.

More than likely Iota is going to execute btc and become the #1 traded currency, as, y'know, it actually fucking works.

Still down a lot from my initial investment.

what does fork mean to you?

I meant split.
If it goes into 2 btc it's fucked.
That's unlikely, and thus btc won't go down the shitter quite just yet.

>no rise
WTF is wrong with all of you?
Didn't you know rise with ark soon will be hot news after 19th swap? If you all want to be bagholders just say so

I just bought BTC (50 bucks worth) today after knowing about it since before it broke 30USD all those years ago.

FUCK ME DEAD
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER R-RIGH

It started life as a scam coin, the github has almost no activity. One of the developers of shift is working on it. The same ones that was proposing adding more coins to the supply because of their fuck up. The ICO was a year or so ago and they have nothing to show since then.

I'll stick to Ark thanks.

You didn't fall for the cryptocurrency is dead meme did you anons?

>everything i own is in the green
im just waiting for the bad half of this, i know its coming.

That part has already passed, that was the bit where my portfolio dropped from 50k to 21k & I bought the dip.

Woops, I mean to reply to you.

It was at 7k, what do I do

When can I buy my house

>sia
never

>no btc

>Disclaimer: this portfolio was started with money I would have lost otherwise gambling
That's exactly what you are doing right now with shitcoins. Retards deluding themselves into thinking crypto is an "investment" top lel.

Had all my money in ANS but fuck it ANT is the real ANS

Please rate.

but crypto is more forgiving than gambling

Rebound a bit.
With the miners finally deciding on the soft, I expect everything to return to normal.

You need money to make more money.
My cousin invested €4k in ETH when it was €25 and cashed out at €180, but to make any significant gain he first had to throw €4k blindly.

newb here, i never done any real traing, and i'm considering throwing 250 to 500 euro in this.

over the course of a full year, how much money could i expect to get / lose ?

any real trading*

fuck

Depends on what you invest, possible future growth, market depth, etc
No one has a magic ball.

if you go in without any knowledge you will lose all of it, guaranteed. safest bet is bitcoin atm, but don't expect tremendous gains.

>That deep in Sia
Balls of steel

The only good advice is to treat it like a full blown job, and study.
Read, read and read more, don't just lurk Veeky Forums and think you know something.
And even then, lots of experienced people lost a shitton of money.

It's half investment, half gamble retard. A full gamble loses all your money when you're wrong and you know very little about what's going to happen next. With crypto you can do your research, and if you're wrong, there's a chance it rebounds

>rebounds

XRB still doesn't work on Blockfolio, so the total should be about $20k higher.

AMA about my portfolio choices. I like others input

Why so much MGO, bruh? That's pretty suicidal. At least hold some BTC and ETH... ... ...

Never heard about any of those shitcoins except waves, also holding a literal dead shitcoin used for pump and dumps (agoras)

Pretty solid, I'd swap most of that Strat for Ark though personally.

I seriously hope you make it user. Your hodl game is strong

I do have some BTC, its just not shown. I have a lot of MGO because they were having a deal where you could use GAME to buy it and get like 15% more or something so I was doing that to turn my game into even bigger gains.

MGO will probably hit $3 pretty easily I imagine at that point I will decide whether to pull out or not.

Thats the point. You dont get rich trading ETH and monero.

bitcoin is king you idiot.

nice LARP. post yours, poorfag.

Just so you know, student loans are things you need to pay back. It's not wise to dump them into shitcoins. You would be better off with real investments.

Why none of you are holding Factom? Do you enjoy being poor?