Went all in at 16k satoshi

Went all in at 16k satoshi.
Watched my life savings vanish while I tried to calm myself and convince me it was a dip.
And down it went... 14k... 12k... 10k... 8k... It's less than 5k now.

Should I just give up and look for other investments?
I actually considered getting out at 14k and 12k, but the "iron hand" mentality really took the best of me.

I wasted thousands of dollars in CFI already and I'm going crazy.

why buy shitcoins when better coins exist?

Just hodl my nigga, hodl and i promise we will be in lamboland by december-next july

What he said.

It hurts, doesn't it?
I went into CFI for a quick profit so I could get out and return to my old investments that were doing well.
And now I'm stuck. I could have gotten out at 14k. I should have gotten out at 14k.
And it's the devs the ones manipulating the market to keep the price down, apparently.
I just don't know anymore...
I'm losing my mind. Don't you think it's time for we to give up on CFI and try to invest on other coins?

I'm waiting until at least MCI and X8. Those are my two time targets right now.

damn

at least you bought lower than me. I went at $.23, $.16, $.11, could have sold at $.30 but got lazy and didnt, thought it was gonna keep going up, in my defense im like 1 month into crypto.

Greed is a bitch. I'm sure we'll see 10k for MCI. It's a shit coin of shit coins. A hail mary company. But I think mr whale will try to pump.

Presale for Musiconomi ended yesterday.
I think I'll wait until it hits bittrex or poloniex and see if by then CFI finally rises.

why would the devs try to keep the price down? I dont get it...

the fuck are you talking about? musiconomi ICO starts in 8 days.

I thought it was just the presale which is 25% of ICO. Priority pass gets 50% of ICO. Last 25% is spill over. Then public offering. I might be mistaken though.

The devs are the ones most likely manipulating this and since they don't destroy tokens that are used for their ICO sales I doubt they have much motive to bring the price up as it generates them a profit when they dump back into the exchanges.

You are correct, as far as I can tell.

what? but if they own a lot of tokens, why wouldnt they prefer their coins to appreciate in value and then selling them on the exchange at the higher price? xplain

Is this a CFI bag holder cope thread? My story:
>bought in at 12k
>watched it go to 20k for about 10 minutes
>considered selling
>HODL.meme
>watched it drop to current price
I need a hug, anons

me too, me too, i monitored that shit and saw it with my own eyes, the ATH of $.30 and didnt sell there thinking it would go up forever, learned my lesson, internet hug

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

That's what we get for believing the shills, senpai. Same thing happened with MYST about half an hour later. Mooned to 180k then dropped steadily. I have learned that ICO's are the new p&d

i sold and am now enjoying profits elsewhere. it's a scam, lads. come here for shitposting, not for advice

Remember to take profit, lads. Don't be greedy.

So happy I cut my losses and took a 20% hit on CFI. Don't worry though guys, I lost like 70% of my stack a few weeks back on fucking CannabisCoin. Do you know how despondent I felt? On that fucking memecoin.

Point is, I clawed a good portion of it back. I would stick with CFI though as it seems to have some real merit. You'll make it brahs.

yeah learned the hard way

my bags are too big to sell with that loss, at this point i'd rather hodl and pray to Satoshi

desu i liked the concept of ICO vetting and shit but so far it has been awful, although its only been 1 month so that's nothing in crypto time, everything takes a while to moon.

buy high sell low

Path to 5k sat just opened up.

I have the impression that the people who talk to wait six months to a year to start making profits are the developers who want us to get caught up in their scheme as long as they make money.

Um i said that and im definitely not a developer, i analyzed the pattern for most icos and they start making serious money 6 months to a year after launch

You're dumb.
Learn to accept a loss and stop the HODL meme

Pls respond this

I honestly don't think the devs are competent enough to pull off a P&D scheme. They can barely lay down their coins foundation. lol.

Because they win by selling the ICOs they launch. If the currency is undervalued people will be desperate to get rid of them. A good part of the success of the next ICOs that they launch will be due to this

>just know the future

lol now i see why people lost money, is because your average IQ people truly can't what is wrong with that graphs lol

guess this is my buy signal

thanks for letting me know its so cheap now lmao

What you can see is that there is someone manipulating to keep the value below or around 4k Sat because it is the launch value of the ICOs and if you have it above people will lose interest in using CFI to buy the shitcoins that Cofound.it throw.
I am right?

Still doesnt makes sense to me that they would prefer cheap tokens when they would benefit more from selling them at a higher price

Looks like I've stumbled into Kekkleslovakia.