Do you laugh at losers who waste their time warning vidya money?

Seriously there are nigs, spics and other miscreants who spend all their free time playing children's games for trophies and fake money to buy their ghetto outfits, skins and digital lambos when they could be trading crypto and making REAL money, why are these mongrels even fit to live?

I was listening to these kids in class (normies) talking about how they bought the new Destiny 2 with a couple months worth of farming gold on WoW. This kid was literally creaming himself at the prospect of grinding to make $15 worth of gold per week.

the faggots who chase CSGO skins and use them for flips are even worse.

>user hears people talking about one of his only interests
>autism kicks in and he judges them instead of making friends

Forever alone, user

I tried red pilling them on crypto but they just stared at me like I had two heads. Whatever though, I probably would've gotten them started up on coinbase but they missed their chance.

All my friends are the people you're describing...

I want to live happily with a modest amount of money, point me in the right direction? ... Even just a link with some helpful tips or something?

stop trying to save poor people.

>they could be trading crypto and making REAL money

its not real money. its just as fake as video game money.

the faggots who trade 0.01 cent skins dreaming to trade up to that 300$ knife skin sure are the worst by far.

Videogames are for manchildren period.

Once you find fulfillment in life, you won't need such escapism.

say that to my lambo in real life not online faggot and see what happens

tell that to coinbase or any other exchange that will give you real money for it retard

yeah budy.
Keep making that gud money.
Its mooning...

Yeah buddy you rake in that 5-10% ROI over the course of a year

>12 yo brother meticulously lists tf2 items in hopes of making a profit
>profit in his terms means an item called "refined metal" that's worth $.02
>I tell him it's a waste of time and dig out .25 cents under the couch and toss it at him
>tell him that's at least two weeks of his wage
>STOP I'M HAVING FUN I DON'T CARE

I got a 300$ knife in csgo by opening a box, its still there how the fuck do i even get my 300$? Its impossible to get

Guilt is a powerful drug, user.

Some people just don't want to go out of the proverbial cave, instead they'd rather watch the shadows on the wall, taking little immediate risk, getting screwed in the process.

You don't even need the deep state for that shit. It's bred in the normie's DNA.

Meanwhile,you get a -70% ROI and post pink wojaks and shitcoin support threads,convincing yourself that your shitcoin will one day break even

It's different when you're a kid. 10 dollars to a jobless kid is worth a lot less than 10 dollars to a wagecuck/neetcryptoinvestor.

>Meanwhile,you get a +77% ROI and still have the rest of your profit invested.
Fixed that for you

Gee user,you must be a millionaire by now,investing in all those -60% memecoins

How do I get into trading crypto currency?

Are there any starters I should be reading

buy high sell low

Don't listen to Veeky Forums when they shill for a coin that is rising.Its either being pumped and dumped,or its at an ATH,and if you buy it,you're literally buying high and selling low

>coping this hard

How's your ETH,BTC,LTC,NMR,BNT,DGB,ARK,SIA doing user?

I don't have any of those, I avoid "advice" from this board like the plague. I mainly shit on no coiners and try to help newfags not get scammed.

I've literally cancelled buy orders after seeing said coin get shilled on here