Is Civic going to pull a Numeraire? The volume is increasing quite a lot on bittrex

Is Civic going to pull a Numeraire? The volume is increasing quite a lot on bittrex

I am expecting a one time trip to the moon soon

let's see if it can break 8000 before we step up to the launch pad

I bought some CVC this morning, and a moon would be fun but I kind of hope it doesn't. Numeraire mooned and then dumped hard. Civic actually seems promising long-term.

It just did

Volume is decreasing though

shut up and buy more civic.

Sure, enjoy your bags faggot.

(((civic)))
fuck off, civcuck

Haha, it's rising. Too bad you bagholders missed the rocket.

Identity
Block chain
What
Why

>bagholders
do you know what that word means?

Doesn't look like it. Only at 0.17

Fucking hell all these brainlets
>used for normies to get their identity verified by third party corporates
>these services usually cost $20-$300
>Token coins makes it affordable for early adopters
Stay mad nocoiner

I'm back bitches.

how's that going for you?

So the magic question is, why does this NEED its own token? Why should its token go up in value?

I want to buy some, but can't find a way to answer this question....

Was wondering the same thing while on their page

>initial selloff with a high of 182k drops from the 24h measurements
>makes it go from -90% to +30%
>WOW IT'S MOONING GET IN HERE

Why does Bitcoin need to cost $2k a coin just to transfer money

That comparison doesn't make sense.

BTC costs $2000 because it has low supply and is considered valuable. The issue here isn't the price of Civic, but why it needs a currency in the first place. It could provide the same service using another main crypto, like BTC, LTC or Dash

Exactly,
I read good advice once
"Before you buy a token, ask yourself does the success of this platform depend on the token going up in value?"

In this case the answer is no. There is no reason the token should go up in value....

Lol, is your shitcoin scam not working for you?

Already sold at a 25% loss, but margin trading my way back up.

Pretty fun

But why is BTC considered valuable? I mean you could theoretically write software to send a million dollars across the globe with the BTC blockchain without actually needing a million dollars worth of Bitcoin to do it, it is just a settlement layer and will work fine whether it's worth a dollar or $2k.

Alot of Bitcoin's value is because the invisible hand of the free market chooses to monetize it, likewise if a crypto token is chosen as the form to monetize/fund a platform and network, as long as enough people find use in it and attach worth to it in their minds then that is all it needs as a reason to exist.

>But why is BTC considered valuable?
Because people assign value to it, also supply and demand.

> I mean you could theoretically write software to send a million dollars across the globe
That's not how economics work. You also could theoretically print infinite money and send it to everyone in the world.

> as long as enough people find use in it and attach worth to it in their minds then that is all it needs as a reason to exist.
You are really missing the point. BTC was created to be a crypto currency, its purpose is mostly to serve as store of value and as a mean of payment, like a coin should, price of BTC increases as demands for it increases. However, this ''coin'' of yours is just a service or a app like any other, it literally doesn't need its own currency and the only reason it has one is because developers want to make quick bucks. Hell, it isn't even that related to crypto, I could see a service like that being created outside of the crypto sphere just as easily.

Well the company funds are locked up for 3 years so I wouldn't call it "quick" bucks. Also "people assign value to it" is the same as anything from Xbox Live Points to a brick of gold, it's all what people are willing to pay.

You may not see a need for its own currency, but the Japanese government is getting ready to purchase what will be a fuck ton of Factom credits to audit their social security data and insert hashes on the BTC blockchain. So yes there is a market for this stuff, it's just a new way to sell a service. The B2B clients don't care about the purchasing model, what they want is results.

I also want to add as much hate as these ICOs are getting lately, it's also the first time in history a working class guy can get in on a piece of these companies business model at the ground floor without being an "accredited investor" BS which keeps the plebs from ever getting out of their lot in life. Are there lots of ICO scams, yes but anyone who spends more than 15 minutes researching each one can figure out pretty fast what is a scam or not. The good of letting people essentially kickstarter a business and get a profit from it outweighs the bad of a few shysters getting away with it IMO. No one should need to have a million dollars in life just to invest in an IPO.

9300 now. Lets go to the moon

Even if it's a scam/not how do you know it will go to the moon, user?

how do you tell it's a pajeet scam tho

I'm in! hoping for real moon launch, maybe to $0.50-1.

Gonna make it!

The CEO Vinny Lingham, look at his track record for one.