DO NOT BUY BITCOIN

THE DIP IS FAR FROM OVER

WAIT FOR IT TO STABILIZE, WILL OCCUR AROUND $1600

SCREENSHOT THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

coin.dance/blocks
twitter.com/WolfOfPoloniex/status/886641395116777472
xbt.eu
blockchain.info/tx/3fc5a16cc4426d18d72fe109c09cd6b8b554517349e3405ebcaedef0f914bea8
bitcoin.org/en/alert/2017-07-12-potential-split
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*screenshots this*

I believe, say it with me, BTC is heading to 1600$

That's why I only bought a little bit of BTC with the free fiat I have left for crypto.

>t. Guy who is shorting bitcoin

Honestly I don't know what to believe, the redditors are saying the crash is over.

Crash is over retards. BIP91 signaling is already pretty high. We're gonna get mooning soon or after August 1st

You can't keep saying retarded stuff but meme magic does not exist in your timeline kiddo

also for anyone worried about LTC

it's consolidating at $40-$43 before it shoots up to $60+

Why does it crash again? Fork was never the real catalyst?

Buying on no fork apocalypse felt like it was almost everyone's strategy, so there's early news and someone launched, go time is now.

LTC was clearly used as a hedge to an extent still unfolding, that money goes back to BTC until next time

lmao, august 1st is much too late. what happened today proves the split isn't going to happen, people are already buying like crazy. we're taking off within days.

i wish but it's probably not gonna happen and i don't have the patience anyway, I'd feel great getting back at 2100 tomorrow after selling at 2220 just now

1st August doesn't matter, it's the few days after it.

cool, just bought 100k

Look to the fundamentals. Segwit2x is signalling over 50% way way ahead of schedule. Smooth scaling is your ship to the moon.

If you want to listen to retards putting their fingers in their butthole and smelling them to know if the price is too high or low, go ahead.

If someone wants to provide information to suggest Segwit2x won't get off the ground, great, make a case.

*screenshots (You)*

Red pill me on the difference between bip91 and consensus

*SCREENSHOTS THIS*

Intention*

Dumb cuck bottom shorter.

k tnx

BIP91 is Segwit2x. It's initially a Segwit activation followed by (allegedly) a 2MB hard fork.

Emergent Consensus is basically Bitcoin Unlimited- miners will signal for their block size preferences in every mined block. Other miners will see these advertised preferences, and if they see enough support, decide to increase the size of some/all blocks they mine. In this way, the blocksize would be able to scale dynamically without needing to have the whole network accept a software change for each and every blocksize increase

Miners all agreed to BIP91 as part of the HK agreement, but lots of BU continue to signal their support for emergent consensus as well.

Thanks for the tip just bought 100k

Oh, intention was just a signal that was used after the NY agreement to show support.

BIP91 is from miners who are actually using the new protocol that was released yesterday. A high enough BIP91 signaling wll actually activate Segwit2x.

I'd expect in the next few days all those signaling intention will signal the actual BIP91. That's the hope if it's going to succeed. You may see some miners waiting for the final release on the 21st before running.

i can see 1600 but, stable at 1600? maybe

What number is needed? 80%?

is this likely to happen lads

i'm thinking because of macd and rsi we'll be seeing a dip soon

This is a terrible attempt at technical analysis, user.

depends if you have anything to sell low

Please simplify it for idiots. Am not good at terms with mighty computer words.

Miners have chosen moon bitcoin before July 21st.

How are your short positions going, dipshit?

>BIP91 @ 59%

Look at this guy, looking to "news" and "developments" within Bitcoin instead of rubbing his butt on a price chart. Mr Fancy!

coin.dance/blocks

wtf?

>implying i knew about it on sunday when i opened long positions with sikh TA skills

twitter.com/WolfOfPoloniex/status/886641395116777472
KEK TA Fags BTFO

xbt.eu

Ah, okay. Thank you. I was confused because on coin dance they write the percentages for the last 1,000 blocks in the blue bars, and today's blocks are marked by a little orange line.

Thanks again for this, user.

I'm so happy I bought the dip. Can't wait for the dollar to collapse.

I just opened my wallet that I haven't touched in 4 years. $3 became $30.

I'm trying to flush it out. Spent $25 on Steam and $3 on a CPFP because didn't want to wait (lel). I have 0.00026462 BTC left. Who wants?

sure why not
19ySyGMybWxRp3zUD3tPQdr1YLcs8MX783

lol isn't the transaction fee gonna be 2x - 4x that

I put .00002 in fee, have fun waiting.

thanks, friend.

Jesus, this go slow , veeeeeeery slow

OH SHIT I MADE IT THROUGH
blockchain.info/tx/3fc5a16cc4426d18d72fe109c09cd6b8b554517349e3405ebcaedef0f914bea8

you da man

all the smart people knew the split was never going to happen, buy the rumor sell the news, cya in lamboland

gongradulations :DD enjoy you are 50 cent's

t. rab ardist 50 BTCent's :DDD

with jew chink tricks you just never know

>SCREENSHOT THIS

look, if you screenshot every single prediction on here, you basically have everything and the opposite of everything. no shit something is going to be right by pure chance.

>not making opposite predictions and then reaping the rewards when you get it right 50:50

How come there is a crash? I don't get it, BTC is actually used for purchases and there's a limited supply.

If 51% is right, you're rich

Take another L, faqqit OP

it will go only up now, it won't dip to $1600 anymore, not even $1800

my ``african american friend'' the fuck are you talking about

if the quality of your sources is shit (hint: think about the shitpost to serious post ratio in Veeky Forums) the right predictions might be able to make you way less money than you will lose on the wrong predictions. An obvious example would be when the right 51% is made up of obvious (read: everyone knows about it) predictions. Everyone is in on it, so you make a couple of bucks, but on the wrong 49 you're still losing a couple dozen bucks.

Whatever, the more brainlet investors, the more money I make

Pls give me some btc, 50ยข will do.

1DKvqvUgYcRVDdugkamahUn8KwkZvWdAau

So i have 100ltc, should i sell half and buy btc?

Yeah. I charge 1$ in btc for this advice.
1DKvqvUgYcRVDdugkamahUn8KwkZvWdAau

If the fork happens and I have lets say 2 bitcoins. I assume I will have 2 bitcoins on the new chain, and 2 bitcoins in the old chain.

How do I get them? I mean, I only have one bitcoin wallet. Do i have to make a second one? What are the steps to own the 4 coins?

You just have them in one wallet.

put them on an exchange like bitfinex / bitmex that is gonna list both coins

So I just leave my btc on exodus and Ill be fine?

As long as you have a personal wallet you'll be fine. Read this: bitcoin.org/en/alert/2017-07-12-potential-split