Monero

Hello Anons, Can someone explain why is Monero so undervalued ? It had one of the biggest community on reddit, open source, everything is funded by the community, they hirePHD's from top universities to do reasearch ( around 45k for 3 months each), all funded by the community, the coin was actualy used on alphabay, and it's the best privacy coin. What do you guys think ? Disclaimer : I'm a long term holder of monero

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/41vg68/monero_vs_zcash_eli5_fundamental_differences/
moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idk fluffy pony ruined everything, all I can think
about is his fat cuck face and his 5/10 girlfriend everytime Monero is brought up with that stupid orange and black M like it's for super mexican.

shhh don't tell them, I'm still accumulating

This. He ruined EVERYTHING

I mean think about it even if a coin did have unbelievable god saving technology if you're mascot was a fat cuck nigger half jew aborted fetus would you buy the coin?

It is the best privacy coin. As surveillance ramps up on bitcoin and other crypto, there's going to be an increasing demand for true anonymity and Monero provides it.

One weakness that explains why it's undervalued is the lack of promoters. You don't have political types trying to promote it for mainstream press releases or to crypto-gatekeepers- (namely big exchanges). That makes it harder for normies to get involved. Strong fundamentals though, so I'd imagine it's only a matter of time until that support develops organically.

Also no one gives a fuck if cryptos have an active community that's like #1 things I would stay away from not to mention those gay fucking paheet faucets.

He did some joke thing once, right? What else did he do that was so bad?

pic sauce?

god i hope theres a dick in her ass but from my time on /pol/ im guessing its a black guy witch will piss me off so

reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/41vg68/monero_vs_zcash_eli5_fundamental_differences/

just read this. zcash dev in there discussing differences, and in thoes conversations you can see the values in these types of user coins

anyway, i bought 5 in last week's bloodbath

it is a big black cock filling up her little hole, white boy

Fluffy pony is the face of the coin and always will be, and for this reason it will always be valued at like 20% of what it could have been. Enjoy.

nah, no one even knows who the fuck that is besides nerds

monero is the only real privacy coin, zcash and dash are memes

Cope. I'm sorry a colossal faggot ruined your coin.

It's not about hurr durr hes such a fuckign retarddd durr, read my comment.

> (OP)
>Idk fluffy pony ruined everything, all I can think
>about is his fat cuck face and his 5/10 girlfriend everytime Monero is brought up with that stupid orange and black M like it's for super mexican.

It's not about the mistake he made or him as a person, it's just EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME I hear about MONERO I imagine his stupid fucking fat face on twitter post memes.

I just stabbed an aborted fetus on live television praising trump it's just one mistake tho senpai.

What's wrong with Fluffypony? Other than being a fat nerd?

Hey op - protip: if it's not shilled on Veeky Forums then it's a good investment

zcash has objectively better tech, when a coin comes around that forks zcash tech cashes in, that is what I am going to put my money in long term.

Wll who cares that fluffy pony made a prank, if you read the letter he published after you realise that it's all hype. The tech matters, the community and the long term vision matters, they fuckin' hired one of the best cryptographers on the world a fuckin' PHD to do research, and he got funed in less than a week (50k)! haha well I'm all in in monero

Nothing, people are making a big deal out of it for no reason.

>fluffy pony
He/they did not exploit the recent bug, so that's a big plus. But while fluffy always says on conferences:
>we must be careful because people could even be killed if we mess up
he has no problem to do a fake announcement and put people at risk who maybe invested to pay for medical expenses or something..?

Also many users lost funds from his online wallet and he doesn't really seem to care? Also has no problem to laugh about admittedly dumb support tickets on twitter (people lost money though).

On everything else I agree with him. Monero is the best coin for privacy.

Botnets have mined a lot of XMR, so maybe they are constantly selling a small portion when price is good. Could be a factor?

no one even uses zcash for user transactions. its optional and so useless

Agree it would be valued higher and probably snowball somewhere.

>nah, no one even knows who the fuck that is besides nerds

Who the fuck do you think is in crypto? Who do you think markets these gay coins? Who do you think makes those little gay tech posts in shitddet for the normies to upsell Monfluffymcfatshit? Even if fucking normies get into Crypto Monero has no fucking marketing at all.

I did read your comment, I'm not sure why being a fat nerd with a mediocre gf makes you a bad developer for crypto.

I mean, honestly I'd be MORE willing to trust some fat beta nerd with nothing else going for him. If he was good looking or charismatic I'd be more worried he might be deceitful.

Who the fuck cares that Bill Clinton gave a fucking rim job in the bathroom to some office hoe? Oh wait he's remembered doing that forever every time he's fucking brought up.

There's no incentive for companies to integrate it over bitcoin. If more websites adopt it, it might possible

If by companies you mean "reputable businesses" maybe. But the darkweb should eat that shit up.

I don't really view it as "just a prank". He intentionally fucked with monero while also giving his twitter friends insider information, and then laughing at everyone afterwards for getting interested in monero in the first place. No big business money is going to be anywhere near this guy

I don't know much about Monero and have no vested interest in it either way, but I wouldn't trust some fat beta nerd who feels the need to hype himself up instead of quietly working on his coin.

We don't care about companies, when all anons will be cryptomillionaires, we'll all either have to pay fuckin taxes to the irs, or go to some switzerland of crypto (god knows when a country will become a heaven for this) or... Hide into monero and disapear

>ZKP
>useless

Maybe their ZKP is useless, but ZKP is the future, thus why I said, it will be great when somone forks it into a good iteration.

>the community and the long term vision matters

What the fuck is long term in Crypto?

If I wanted to go longterm id just stick with the top 3 XRP,Ethereum, and bitcoin.

Not some fat meme scamming faggot that runs a gay faggot shilling faucet.

>XRP

lel

Devs discourage mooning, and you can't analyze the ledger to know how many whales (or even how much of it is actually on circulation) since it isn't public, the only way to measure it's value is by whatever it is traded for
It's ridiculously resistant to manipulation (bar that time the furry spokeperson pulled his prank)

nobody is using that ripple fake coin, etheurium is just used for scam ICOs, nothing more, bitcoins et monero are the only coin which bring real value to the user.

>short monero

Read it Veeky Forums,read it really slow, take in every word and tell me is Monero worth buying right now?

Went up way higher then fucking Monero in the past 2-3 months, and actually covered in marketing other then selling a fat meme PnD Nigger.

Who really gives a fuck at this point every knows 99% of shit brought up in Veeky Forums is going to dump soon anyways.

lol user, do your own research, go on the subreddit monero, and read, read the wiki page, liste to the postcads on fluphy ponny on soundcloud, it's not a fuckin meme coin. And monero true inverstors are holders, I guess those are all the signs of NOT being a fuckin meme coin

Still just an alt coin you cant buy directly.

Literally a PnD, supply completely controlled by the company, and it's use case it's for banks who will get extra coins from the devs and pull a fast one on retards like you
Also, the actual market cap it's like 30% of the one on coinmarketcap, since around 30% of the cap is in circulation, the rest is hoarded by the dev creating artificial scarcity

Monero it's not an investment
If you're retarded enough to """ invest """ money you need to literally live in pure speculation you probably deserve a Darwin award
>Botnets have mined a lot of XMR, so maybe they are constantly selling a small portion when price is good. Could be a factor?
Can't be known due to the nature of the ledger, but Cryptonote coins are the most profitable to mine with a CPU, and Monero it's the most valuable coin of those

anyway who care, I just wanted some insigth from great anons : They belive in the tech, you admire it, you guys are pissed at the because they didn't hire a marketin genius to shill it

Where the fuck were you when 99% of coins shilled in Veeky Forums right now that dump 100% of the time. Shit id rather put it in XRP then any of these shitcoins shilled in Veeky Forums

XRP is one of those coins

What do you think Zooko had in mind when he tweeted?
>"I think we can successfully make Zcash too traceable for criminals like WannaCry, but still completely private & fungible."
moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php

Fluffypony hates crypto investors, he couldn't care less if they lose money.

At least it has a current use unlike all the other alt coins.

I still can't believe he did this, confirming he went full scam with good tech just like the Bytecoin devs did

It was way undervalued before he pulled that dumbass stunt, but yeah that certainly didn't help.

Zcoin and Anoncoin are better. Have fun giving your money to a guy named fluffy pony

Haha I read all the comments everyone likes the coin they're just scared of whale panda doing pranks

why is it called monero? does that have any significance? its kind of an oddball name

Are you guys still salty about that tweet months ago? Lmaoing @ ur lives

Cloak better privacy...

Alpha used Zcash, not Monero.
It's not valued more because it'll never be recognized by regulators.

I was going to mention its the best alt coin but didnt think I should point out the obvious.

Still an alt coin.

It's esperanto for "coin" or "money" I think

>it'll never be recognized by regulators.
"best at hiding your transactions from the government" is a pretty good sales pitch

Hahaha, that is the point of monero, to not be regulated, and be invisible and untraceable like Satoshi Nakamoto, everyone can now be Satoshi with monero

scuffed zcash

There are already Zcash forks, nigger.

Zcash was fuckin premined, they have a two percent tax per year for the devs, monero is the only coin which was not premined, and is truly community driven, off course whale panda is jackass for pranking, it all makes sense the market is delusional, shit coins are over valued, coin with real use cases and great tech are not mooning guess why? Because no one cares about shilling them

dont care about the buthurt "traders" that fell for some faggots joke at pump and dumps, cry more.

but long term i only see this as being a mixer utility rather than something people throw lots of money into.

there arent any other private coins out there with >50btc volume so for now monero is all we got

XMR is solid, 80% of my crypto portfolio is just BTC and XMR. It's pretty undervalued at the moment, but I don't really care. When shit hits the fan, XMR will still stand around.

I agree, maybe that's better for monero, no pump and dumps only people who care about privacy and the tech will own the coin and fund the development and research related to privacy. It's a pretty niche market and technology. I think people will find out slowly, only geeks must know all this. The market is delusional buying shit coins

He said there was going to be a big announcement and all the speculators bought tons of Monero driving the price up.

Then on the announcement date he said "lol jk there's no announcement, fuck investors" and the price dropped like a stone.

Not surprising that pleb investors around here who jump on anything that's "mooning" would be annoyed.

Truth is, Monero has the best tech for actually making anonymous payments on the internet, but investors are understandably wary given that the lead dev is such a cunt who hates investors.

>Can someone explain why is Monero so undervalued

because its not undervalued, it serves it purpose, its anonymous, it doesn't need a 3 digit price to symbolise that, and you wont make any money with it

Well cheap privacy folks