What the FUCK is its problem?

What the FUCK is its problem?

you bought a shitcoin. its not the shitcoins problem its your problem

It's a good coin. Want a real shit coin? Look at rdd. I'm invested in all the meme coins that Veeky Forums shilled here but that one pisses me off the most.

Made 15.5% daytrading it today, 10% for a long and 5% from short opened a second after. It is good for daytrading and as a long hold (dev team since very active judging from their github and slack, there's also a guy from MIT and Harvard on board, moreover they have a nice idea for this coin), horrible as an midtime investment due to its erratic movements.

lol rdd is the best coin its not tied to eth and has a product but im sure you own 100 rdd me on the other hand own millions of rdd and making thousands a day or rdd

Shitty use case. It has no real world practicability.

a short*, seems* etc
Time to set stop-limits and go to sleep.

I invested in their asic. Will I make it biz??

When's it going to go back down to 280 to trigger my fucking buy

>rdd is the best coin its not tied to eth

wow is that its main feature?

Dev team is selling it as a enterprise storage solution.
Now imagine IT-Guy going to CEO.
"Boss we can get our storage decentralized and for cheap!"
"How IT-GUY?"
"well we buy some siacoin on a shitexchange.
and then pay anons to host our data."
"??? how much in dollar terms?"
"don'T know boss USD prices fluctuate 10-20% daily!"
"Fuck off with your shit-ideas IT-Guy!!!"

in addition IT-Guy needs to learn some smart contract magic.

There was an instance where you could host for 1 SC/ TB of data but the jew-hoster wrote a fee of 50000 SC per GB of bandwith in the contract. Shit was hillarious

INCREDIBLE

What a plan

Now imagine a fat neckbeard going to his bedroom
"How can i share my rare copy of "magical anime girls 4"?
"I cant put it on google drive or dropbox or it might get reported for copyright"
"And if I make a torrent Im not sure anyone will seed it"
"I know! I'll put it on the siacoin network"
"Ill pay a few cents to host it, then anyone who wants to download pays a few cents to download"
"then it has fast download speed and it could never be taken down!"

yeah im a bit upset at SC that a year later these bugs havent been worked out. They repeatedly say they have enough devs for this project, but it is obvious they do not. Development is painfully slow.

You want the cold hard truth? THERE IS NO REAL WORLD USE CASE FOR THIS SHIT COIN.

Cloud storage in blockchain is just impractical and it won't ever take off

Amazon AWS plz get out

Read the white paper. They won't story any data in blockhain. It'll be used for forming contracts.

so even more of a niche market?

are people actually buying into this?

Siacoin is cute! CUTE!

SIA is a 2 year hold, minimum. It'll pay off well in a few years, but the intermediate term gonna be boring and sideways. LTH It's a great coin (I'm currently mining/autoconverting into it - will hold about 100k).

this, the premise is good but it won't go anywhere any time soon. Even two years is pretty conservative, i say at least 5 years.

It's another FAILcoin like Ripple.
Sell.

5 years is eternity in crypto

oh boy they just hand you a line and you're off shilling

Shameless attempts at FUD to lower the price so that trash can buy back in after their failed day trading attempts.

If it gets back to 600sats I've doubled my money

I've held for one year and it's given me great profits. The longer you hold sia, the more it'll reward you. I did not expect it to reach this high in less than a year.

>if
okie dokie

REISE REISE SIA REISE

Explain to me again why we need a cryptocurrency for data storage when there are billion dollar companies like Dropbox and Amazon for this?

What kind of price do you think it'll be in 5 years time?

cheaper, you can literally rent 1TB for around 1.5 USD

If the Big Data™ meme takes off (and it will take off) and the development team keeps maintaining the network and improving it I think it will be no less than 5 USD per Sia, this is pure speculation though. I never liked finance classes and I didn't construct any forecasting models to give you this answer.

>paying for piracy
not the best example