Some of you guys are alright, don't long ETH today or tomorrow

Some of you guys are alright, don't long ETH today or tomorrow.

Anyone with half a brain saw this coming, Eth is nothing but a platform for scams.

yep. bear trend is still in full force. this rebound is..not a rebound at all

if ur eth heavy(im sure most of you are) i suggest balancing your port with btc

I'm tempted to switch out of my LTC short and into ETH but I think I'm going to stick with it. I think LTC stands a chance of falling harder and faster.

no one here is alright

At least someone has some common sense around here.

All you need to do is look at the candlestick patterns for the last week, this small recovery is nothing new, we are still trending downward and probably will keep going down until the low 100's at least.

It bounces up one-fold, and then down-two fold, it's the ICOs and Chinese whales dumping on all the normies, letting it recover a bit, and then dumping on the normies again, and they aren't finished yet.

keep dreaming, bud. the crash is over and everything is rallying back. market cap is nearing $100B - a $30B gain in nearly 2 day. you couldn't be more off base here. it's bull season

Technical analysis is nothing but bullshit.
Follow the news. Get on with time. Grow up.

>said the nervous eth bagholder for the 6th time today

what you gonna do when you wake up and ETH is back at 140?

I bet it will go up and down and then up and down with maybe an up or down in between.

And after it's done ETH will be below $80 again. But don't lose any sleep guys, ETH has better fundamentals.

I'm part of a Chinese whale group, well not so much a whale group as it is a trading group that has whales in it - and ETH is being actively manipulated. Over the next 2-3 days they are going to try and dump ETH until it reaches the low $100 level before scooping it back up again. Bloodbath round 2 is about to commence later today (here in China).

Veeky Forums are small fish and some of you guys are alright, just don't want to see any more fucking pink Wojacks on here, now is not the time to buy, it's most likely going to be this weekend, Friday or Saturday if all goes to plan.

nah you're a faggot just bought 100k

telegram ?

Why would you need a telegram to tell you that a coin that's had unsustainable growth for months is not done correcting?

WeChat

Good I hope you did, your tears will be delicious. Don't bite the hand that is trying to feed you dipshit.

I could give a shit if it goes to a dollar.

给我你的微信

why did you post this?

you're full of shit and an idiot

there's no orchestrated chinese whale dump, retard. the chinese don't own enough ETH to act like a cartel and they don't act unilaterally. your Veeky Forums shitposting has no effect on the price

不行, 滚吧 你个傻逼

Chinese own huge swaths of it. It's not just the Chinese, either. Group leaders talk with other group leaders and orchestrate these things. Koreans are also heavily involved. Since I'm not a group leader, I only know what will happen, not everyone responsible for it or why.

>sure guys. let's invite some random loser to our group who brings nothing to the table and could out us at any time.

ETH will noom

how to get in these whale groups

Who would expect me to lurk western websites and shitpost? Nobody here believes anything anyone says - on Veeky Forums, everyone says to do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says, so telling the truth ends up having the opposite affect. Veeky Forums has almost 0 affect on the overall market, and that's if everybody here believed me, which maybe 1 or 2 people lurking will, the rest will probably do the opposite of what I say and this board will be filled with pink wojacks tomorrow. I'm not a random loser, I had at time of joining several thousand ETHers. Not anymore, but at one time I did.

So it doesnt matter, nobody will believe a word I say, and why should you? How about you just take what I said and think about it, and be careful instead of acting irrational.

Be Chinese, be friends with someone who is also in a group, and in my case you needed to own more than 500 ETH to get in. Usually you must pay the group leader a fee in bitcoin as well.

Damn, who is this semen demon?

Ron

you FOOLS! you dont even need to listen to this guy. look at the damn chart. classic falling knife behavior. fake dips. buy at your own peril.

hold in btc. long hog futures.

youve been warned.

Not too far off but Ethereum is 100% in a bull trap now. Expect pink Wojacks in 24-48 hours.

Bunch of wannabe hedgies playing crypto like it's monopoly with their McDonalds paycheques

if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

unironically true

also if you pay money to join some chinese "whale" group you are probably retarded

I made enough money last 6 months so I never have to work again. Paying 1 BTC for that is the best thing I ever bought.

Now I dont care about the money, but I still love this game.

BTW, dump is beginning. Be careful out there. It will not be a quick dump, it will be stretched out over the next 24-48 hours, maybe longer.

Pics of shens you fraudin faqqit

No dump is coming user, miners sneak attack has caught you with your mouth full of cock, close short now or forever BTFO

This is all you will get

Enjoy the ride to the bottom

Even without your info, everything looks like a big bull trap to me. Crypto profit rate is really insane, and we need a big correction soon.

you mean like when btc dropped 1200 dollars in like 2 weeks and all the alts went to pre-pump lvls?

That's nothing. The real crash maybe later, but definitely not now.

You'd be correct. It is a typical bull trap and only the inexperienced players are buying. They will watch it bounce up and then down further more.

Goal is to buy in at the $100 dollar area, hopefully less, but also depends on market pressure from other areas.

So should I short ETH on Poloniex?

you should not listen to anonymous posters on Veeky Forums is what you should do

No. I'm not going to suggest shorting it. I am just saying don't buy. An attempt to drive the price down will be made, but we are not the only players on the market. There will be a more favorable price in the next few days, but no one knows what that will be.

Don't. Short should be placed carefully, not by thinking it will fall. Of course it will, but you cannot tell when.

chinkposters looking to dump their litebags on more stupid round eye, nothing to see here

Were you in a coma last weekend? ~50% correction, dummy

Just sold 100 eth. You guys better be fucking right. I got all of your IP's and I'll hunt each one of you down in case eth moons tomorrow.

Post proof gook

8$ Jan 2017

Relax. You can breathe easy.

What to expect today (or tonight while you sleep in America) is for the price to go a little bit higher than it is now. Then we will go back into a bear trend. You will see some bounces.

chinks really hate that the free market doesn't respect the labor theory of value

they're manipulating currency on a scale nobody's ever seen before

Uh huh.....it's nice to live in a delusional state, I'm envious

I already proved I am Chinese, but I am not proving anything else. You can choose to believe me or you can choose to think I am lying.

Most people here aren't even serious. They just say shit just to get a reaction out of you

Wow, congratulations, you're Chinese. You and a billion and half other fucktards. What's your point?

Thanks for the tip OP, will be keeping an eye on the prices all day.

Hey, go buy ETH. Right now. You won't regret it, I promise.

: > )

LOW IQ
O
W

I
Q

so fucking retarded, good thing you will stay poor