Why aren't you investing in the first blockchain lottery?

International anonymous blockchain
lottery with one-moment payouts

>first working blockchain lottery
>fully transparent
>TF holders get paid dividends
>Why don't you buy a ticket? Pick 6 numbers and see how it goes?

youtube.com/watch?v=xxsavOYJTXA

trueflip.io

Other urls found in this thread:

trueflip.io/?referral=&123
trueflip.io/?referral=f175b2a0b35f4da7bb3cd16b265fdd8b&123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sign up with my referral code if you decide to take a chance. Will check it out and buy a ticket soon.

trueflip.io/?referral=&123

They should have used the tokens to pay for “tickets“

I agree with that one but it also makes sense to use the tickets to allow us to vote on decisions and to collect dividends based on the earnings of the lottery.

Here are some more benefits for token holders.

Fuck that shit. Had to confirm my email

Here is my referral code we each get a free game
trueflip.io/?referral=f175b2a0b35f4da7bb3cd16b265fdd8b&123

This is a good idea surprised someone finally thought of this.

Basically just take any existing idea out there and add crypto to it

It's even better because most crypto users are greedy retards.

This one definitely makes sense though. Not like you can add value with crypto to any idea.

Also crypto users don't want to be taxed on their gains so I know I fucking won't be telling the government if i win the Jackpot.

Just had a look into the dividents for token (share) holders.
If I invest $1000 right now, cash in the 20% token bonus and hold my tokens for one year, hoping that they don't exit scam and will stay succesfull (selling 1000 tickets every day for the next year).

That would give me.... 0.004 BTC. Per year. Fuck that shit, sry user. I like the idea but considering the tokens will plummet into worthlessness once they hit exchanges... nah

Can anyone who got a referral answer this.

Do you get a free ticket when you refer someone who just signs up OR is it when they buy a ticket?

Their site says both on different pages.

That's true. I do see how you got the 0.004BTC.

I wonder when they hit 15k tickets per day = 0.05BTC

It's when they buy a ticket

>Why don't you buy a ticket?

1.3x powerball odds
200x smaller prize

This project is one of the most fucking straightforward I have seen though, will look into some bags thanks OP.

Let's compare the powerball to a project that just had their beta 4/20/17. They are planning on a jackpot of 3,062.5 BTC and the good thing is that this lottery will be happening every single day.

>Current Powerball cash value: $116.4 Million = 56,454 BTC
>about 18.5x assuming they hit their target jackpot

By contributing to this ICO you would be directly affecting the size of the jackpot which leads to more success.

I think 15k - 100k sold tickets per day are very ambitious and have my doubts of that being realistic expextations...
Anyways, the project looks solid and doesn't seem be a bad investment at all.
I personally just don't have enough money available at the moment to invest as only big sums really make sense

I don't have a problem with the project but as far as buying tickets go the powerball is the significantly better bet for the time being.

Maybe later we will see some huge jackpots - maybe big time lost coins, huge dumps to come for BTC?

I think 15K could be very fucking reasonable. Is it correct they've done 1000 on this draw? Is this over the past 14 hours?

>uses the internet
>thinks he's hiding from the government

Sounds like the perfect scam

>send BTC to to join the lottery!
>take money and leave

According to their own calculator, it'd take 10 years to make back your initial investment on buying their tokens through dividends.

But after that, it's pure profit, amirite?

If they keep on top of the biggest jackpot in crypto all you need is for crypto in general to moon.

Yeah it's pretty ambitious I also have my doubts but I guess that's where their marketing comes in. You can even pay for lottery tickets with gift cards which is pretty cool.

It would be retarded to buy this since dividends are only 15% of revenue

so why not just buy crypto? it might be years before that happens, this company could be long gone.

also, any ICO where I see people pushing their referral links sets off red flags for me.

I don't want to buy anything from a company that has a smug dolphin as its mascot.