HAHA HE REALLY THOUGHT LTC IS WORTH ANYTHING

HAHA HE REALLY THOUGHT LTC IS WORTH ANYTHING

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackMallers/status/857357930777149440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pls buy my bags. I've only got like 0.2BTC. don't be mean.

It's not even close to the dumpening yet. Just wait. They're going to run out of pink wojaks that day.

nice just bought 100k

t. OP. I've got 10 ltc. Now shorting on 10x margin. Follow me,

>fanboying for certain coins
I bet you post on r/apple too

he cant keep getting away with this

> LTC IS WORTH ANYTHING
> LTC
>CC
>WORTH ANYTHING
>CC

Told you fools this would happen.

Sell all your Litecoin and buy DGB. We will be pumping it to 2000 tomorrow at 10am EST.

-Merk

have fun holding those bags AHHAHAHAHSAHahahHAHAHHahahahaa

m-muh silver to Bitcoin's gold...

oh its definitely like silver

Have you ever used ltc? It actually works fast with low fees. Enjoy waiting 3 hours for your $7 btc coffee kek

ltc block time is 2.5 minute. Even doge is faster.

God she's ugly.

She's a filthy degenerate racemixer
Only niggers are willing to fuck her,aryans don't want this whore

>not using xrp for instant transfers and no fees

sure man

Wtf is this gangbang of LTC fudders? Piss off ya'll, I'm never closing my long margin. xD

Left wing communist liberal cuckold who enjoys Jamal fucking his wife detected
Cuck cuck cuck cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck

babe...come on

Lol,nigger posting white people to try and get me to stop.
The revolution won't stop until (((they))) hang,and you will be among the first to get gassed.
#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain

Nobody cares dude take that shit back to your /pol/ echo chamber.

fuck off retard

LTC is actually up you retard

Thank god I didn't hear you retards and didn't sell last night.

see you tomorrow

>1 post by this ID
How many shekels did you get paid,solomon?

This is some new FUD campaign against LTC but it's pathetic because they are running a campaign on the most irrelevant section of the cryptocurrency world (coinless, larping NEETS).

Is this real

>LTC will crash any day now guys trust me

Kill yourself. Even if it "crashes", it isn't dropping below 30-35$.

And it won't even do that. If history teaches us something it's that if Bitcoin rises in comparison to fiat, Litecoin also rises.

too bad she doesn't actually look like that.

you can always tell the stormfront boomer sweeties because they don't know how to properly use punctuation, it's adorbz

What a whore.MGTOW is the only solution for the master race

That's some good false flagging right there

I bet you bought ETH at 400$

this is nothing, this is just random volatility. the real dumping will start once segwit activates on bitcoin and people realize that a whole range of alts have zero value proposition anymore.

litecoin's only differences (slightly faster block time and slightly more block space) mean nothing in a world of 2mb blocks (if we get that) and definitely mean nothing with segwit transactions and lightning.

other coins like dash or any coin based on dash's codebase also become pointless, because bitcoin then gets instant transactions with fees at zero or levels back when bitcoin was $250.

i dont think bitcoin is going to be able to overthrow coins like ethereum, at least not in the medium term, rootstock will be interesting but it needs to be completely pegged and integrated without middlemen/company ownership to actually be a platform that gets acceptance everywhere, which would be required to make smart contracts on bitcoin available like they are for ethereum.

alts that have made most of their gains over the past 2 years while chinks slowed down bitcoin's progression are going to get a rude awakening as their only differentiating factors vanish.

probably in 2013 people thought the same

This is a blue board.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bitcoin also crashed in 2013

This just sounds like the wishful thinking of a bitcoin purist. Other coins won't just go out of business because bitcoin will solve one of its many problems. Additionally, even if there is no hard fork, transaction fees will still be high. There will still be a use for litecoin.

of course they won't go out of business, but they will lose most of their fundamental value, and only continue to fluctuate based on speculation.

i'm by no means a bitcoin purist, i used to be, but with the chinks completely destroying bitcoin development i've tried to "hedge" into coins with very little chink influence, whether development, economic activity, or mining if the coin supports it.

tx fees havent pushed anyone onto litecoin, theyve pushed people into other currencies like ethereum or other sub-minute block coins. on chain tx's on litecoin aren't impressive to anyone expect a subset of people that only use bitcoin.

remember: litecoin has the same efficiency as bitcoin, its only cheap because nobody uses it. nobody is going to jump to a coin that has the exact same problems as bitcoin, and nobody has been. this mystical users litecoin pumpers keep talking about are nowhere to be found and have been AWOL for over 2 years now as bitcoin's fees have slowly ramped up to insane levels.

Its a shame btc isnt getting smart contract side chains like ltc:) enjoy missing the moon mission kiddo

>that smash through $43

of course it is, rootstock on bitcoin is going to see magnitudes more use than any contract platform on litecoin, i dont know why you think litecoin is going to be seeing any more contract activity than ethereum classic is compared to ethereum.

im playing for the long game here, not the quick pump and dumps you see with fundamental-less coins like litecoin. i dont need the quick pump money.

Rootstock?

rootstock is coming to both ya dingus but it'll probably require 50 more votes and delays and nerds bickering instead of benevolent dictator charlie ordering the people's litecoin army to do his bidding

like fantasy, but given litecoin is even more owned by the chinks than bitcoin is, i find it hard to believe anyone would want to develop on a marginal smart contract platform like litecoin, especially when there is zero demand for such a thing outside of litecoin bagholders.

i have zero faith litecoin's developers are actually capable of creating anything for themselves instead of just picking out code written for bitcoin and merging it into their clone.

lightning network starts august 1st

btc wont have it for a year or longer

what are you talking about

twitter.com/JackMallers/status/857357930777149440

This is pretty accurate of /pol/ knuckle draggers though. Low IQ and emotional children just like SJWs.

I enjoyed these posts. Let me tip you some LTC friend

Litecoin is green tho..

LOL

its getting dragged up by bitcoin like most alts, but its sliding back down against bitcoin as it should, and will probably accelerate all the way to august 1st, by which time that fake mit announcement will create a perfect sell the news event.

/pol/lution

Were the /pol/ fucktards here all along and I just didn't notice or did they invade about a month ago?

the traffic to this board went up like 30x, during this alt bubble, no surprise you get more of each kind of person visiting.