Evolutionarily speaking why are women loud during sex

evolutionarily speaking why are women loud during sex

t. Virgin.

Because you don't give them the belt

Have you ever been with a woman?

>during sex
Women are loud all the time

This is a Veeky Forums question you dumb retard.

Are women not human?

>He hasn't made her girl shout in pleasure
Dicklet or retard?

Are you virgin as fuck. Make her cry your name. I choked my wife and made her call me God. She came harder then I did. Fucking teenager.

Are you guys illiterate?

I speak English. I have proven it. I can read it, and write it. What's your fucking story?

Doesn't seem like you can read based on your reply to the OP

We both called him a virgin. Which he is, and I'm thinking maybe you are as well.

Its a fucking stupid question, how vocal a woman is depends very much on her culture and the individual in question.

Sup virgin

Why is OP a virgin? I don't understand..

Lol. Virgin # 2.

Ok you don't have a dad. Let me explain. Women are loud, period. Plus if they aren't moaning or screaming while you're fucking them then you aren't doing it right.

>he
>her

One theory is because back in the stone age when we had predators on our asses, women would want to fuck with as many men as possible to produce offspring that were fit enough to escape these predators. So being loud during sex would attract more men to them to be impregnated by
>Cave women loved orgies.
Best women

>evolutionarily speaking why are women loud during sex

They weren't very loud until recently.
Its like shaving their pubic hair, a fashion/culture thing that developed with we had sex on TV and people though "oh, so THATS how i am supposed to act".

1. Insecure virgins call everyone else a virgin to deflect from their personal failure to have sex.
2. People who's only success in life is having had sex call everyone else a virgin to boast about their one completed objective.

To invite your sexual rivals for later

basically this

They're not really. They typically exaggerate it in order to please the guy they're with.

Nah, sex at dawn is a piece of shit.

They're loud in general. It's how they naturally process emotion. For example, they can't help but yelp and holler when shit hits the fan. (see: any youtube or liveleak video).

There was a study done on this, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

They're property, user.

Fantastic post

To add: If you're asking about why it was selected for, I'm not sure. Maybe it piggybacked on another trait selected for. Or maybe men like it more because it boosts their ego. I'd guess it's the latter.

Through millions of years the human species had to protect themselves by appearing larger to predictors.
One such tactic is making loud noises-That's why the male counterpart feels more relieved whenever the female oscillates alot of roaring moaning, because he knows both them will have more security from enemies that way.

Of course this is bullshit, but because it sounds reasonable it has to be true, despite no evidence is presented. And that's how history+"science" typically works.

Fourth post best post

This

isn't the Chinese moonrune for noise just three runes for women together?

Well, this.

This really hit the nail on the head.

Because women are dumb animals who cant control their animal instincts so they tend to be noisy in general.

that's the rape rune

The meme answer is that it is to attract other men to fuck her too, similar to another meme that the penis is shaped like a bell to remove other men's semen from her vagina.

In reality we don't really know and it is all speculation. It is more likely this . It is well known that women are (generally) more social than men and more motivated to express what they are feeling.

nah, that's the Japanese rune for rape.

t.Chink

And we're done here. Moving on.

chemical high
some chicks even have mild hallucinations in orgasm

evolutionarily speaking, why does OP exist when he is so dumb as to be dangerous to the species if he passes on his genetics.
checkm9

this
t. chick

evolutionary psychology was a mistake.

Are you retarded mate? Serious question.

I get a lot more excited when a girl is moaning loudly, so I guess loud moaning might mean more sex (=more offspring) for a woman. But then the question becomes why are men attracted to loud moaning?

Rules of the Internet. Number 14 iirc.

HA
Good one.

That shit is the most retarded fucking thing I've ever heard.

Loudness during sex is probably nothing more than a side effect of the entire body experiencing strong muscle spasms. A good orgasm is one that engages the whole body and thus has the necessary muscles tighten/loosen that must, increasing the chances of semen reaching the puspus. A side effect of having such a strong reaction is moaning.

Since the side effect is inseparable from the practical purpose of an orgasm, men have evolved to like the side effect as well.

>made her call me God
wat

this.
Seriously, the speculative nature of evolutionary biology sometimes results in some shit that looks like it comes from some cuck themed tumblr blog's attempt at psychology, but people will gobble it up because you can handwave that it helps natural selection and mate picking somehow.

>women shouts during sex
>predators come and attack the couple while they're most vulnerable

Bravo, nature.

Yep. Some girls just aren't very vocal at all. And same for men. Some are grunty and some are just silent.