Jesus is jewish

Jesus is jewish.
Jesus is god
therefore god is jewish
Can anyone show me where my logic is wrong?

Jesus was some crazy guy.
God isn't real.
Therefore there's no jewish god.

This thread is bogus. But if you truly believe there can't be athiest, then put that Fedora on yourself.

I've already seen this thread will be a failure. I'm atheist too user but I'm using what Christians say. So it doesn't matter if I believe in it or not.

As a religious Jew, this is why I hate Chr-stianity.

Chr-stians claim that we have a chosen people complex, when they try to say G-d is Jewish. We never condemned them to eternal hellfire, nor have we ever believed in it. I don't know why Chr-stians came up with the trinity, but it is not monotheism.

Jesus is the Messiah, G-d, and the Son of G-d? How do Chr-stians reconcile this?

As a Jew, why do you write Christ as Cr-st?

Jesus was not jewish because he recognized himself as the son of God, he was a Judeo-christian

Jesus isnt god
Allahu akbar

Person Jesus had two natures, human and divine, united in him, so he was both perfectly human and perfectly divine being, aka God. Obviously, he's Jewish in so far as his human nature is Jewish, his Jewishness doesn't affect his divine nature. Just like, if he was, say, 175cm tall, this doesn't mean God is 175cm tall.

>Chr-stians claim that we have a chosen people complex

Those Christians arent wrong. I know this rabbi who keeps saying that historical facts are worth lessthan the thora, because god. So your people are bringing this upon themselves. Same shit everywhere in religioland

>Can anyone show me where my logic is wrong?

YES, I CAN:

>Jesus is jewish.

NO.

>Jesus is god

NO.

THEREFORE, YOUR CONCLUSION IS ERRONEOUS.

But he was jewish doe and catholics believe in the trinity.

Back to Red*it... !Ry9 is a notorious intellectual from prestigious boards such as /x/ and /pol/, how dare you contradict him?

>But he was jewish...

I JUST TOLD YOU THAT HE WAS NOT.

>... and catholics believe in the trinity.

SO, BECAUSE CATHOLICS BELIEVE IN THE HOMOOUSIAN QUALITY OF GOD, JESUS, AND "THE HOLY SPIRIT" (AETHER), THEN, IT IS TRUE? NO —THAT IS A TAUTOLOGY.

NEITHER THE AETHER, NOR JESUS, ARE ONTOLOGICALLY IDENTICAL WITH GOD, NOR IS GOD WITH THEM.

DO YOU HAVE ANY "POINT" TO MAKE?

>implying god isn't a white male

That's what happens when you have an eclectic culture like the euros do.
Barbarians that established themselves on the ruins of older civilizations with different influnces. No consistency. Litteraly hate Jews while worshiping Jewish ancient folk heroes. Hate pagans while fapping on ancient statues of Zeus. Belive yourself to be ''master race'' even though you joined civilized life in the last 1000 years of the 5000 years of human civilization.
Many such cases. Sad.

It's an objective fact that he was Jewish. He grew up in a Synagogue, half of his most famous quotes were lifted off of Ancient Rabbis. The Golden rule was stolen from some Rabbi too.

You add nothing to this thread, or this board, fucking kill yourself.

Jesus is God
God is perfect
therefore Jesus is perfect, therefore, he is not jewish.

yahwh is jew god.
he killed all our old gods and killed earth.
set us back to the stone age .
is he good ?
no. I will rise and kill him.
remember there betrayal of earth.
never forgive those who destroyed baebell.
death to the traitors of earth.
die yahwh.

This, he's so fucking retarded and annoying, eh should be permabanned.

Many of his teachings are found in the Buddhist canon. Some of the stories as well, like the one with the devil, which is stolen from the tale with Mara. It all makez sense when you realize that Buddhism had reached the Greeks and the Romans as early as 200 BCE creating an artform called Grecco Buddhism.

In short Christianity is to Judaism what the Aeneid is to the Ilyad. Historians will understand exactly what i mean with this.

WICH STORY WITH WHICH DEVIL?

EXPLAIN YOURSELF OR BE SILENT

Ffd you should know this, dweebo chan.
Buddha gets tempted for 3 days by Mara the demon during his fast under the Bodhi tree Jesus gets tempted by the Satan to give up. Its thievery.

You missed the wrong religion part.

Jesus got tempted while fasting too, but for 40 days

Jews are the sons of Satan.
Jesus is not a son of Satan.
Therefore Jesus isn't Jewish.
Can anyone show me where my logic is wrong?

Mammals exhibit homosexual behavior.
Jesus is a mammal.
And thus Jesus....

Homos suck dick
OP is a homo

OP...

>Jesus is jewish
Wrong he was muslim

OP WILL ignore this post.

Kys unironically

Letting Christ killers live was a mistake

Khazar theory is bullshit.

>baptists
Those are the biggest good goyim though.

>The Pharisees crucified Christ

Did he mean the Sadducees?

There aren't many bad goyim factions left. After Vatican II cathos went to shit. Prots are just fucked, maybe orthos are still alright. But even they have kgb plant as the church leader.

Well, that really depends on your subscription to the metaphysical views relating to parthood and if talk about God is talk about levels of reality, or just description.

OP got BTFO