ANS price predictions?

So, looking at the chart, ANS could go either up or down. Whats your prediction?

It'll FOMO to $11 when NEO is out

Mas i predicted ANS could go up or down. Or stay were it is.

I hope so. These bags are killing me.

>ANS could go either up or down.

Amazing.

Whale here. This is insider info, but I'm sharing: it will go up and down in coming days. Enjoy

woah

that would be like

AMAZING

It won't stay where it is. It can't it just can't!

Nice try dolphin scum!

Insiders say that some people say that some sources show that some studies show that ANS will continue to go sideways

down to 10 cents

screen cap this

Whenever an altcoin goes almost perfectly sideways for over two days I start to smell a rat.

Calling me scum for what reason, you piece of faggot?

What if I told you... the Chinese are buying more than Americans?

thats a first the NEO rebrand will defs create fomo I predict 9.50$ then a drop

>Whats your prediction?
Your fortune: Screaming Boiled Dog

No coin destroyed the anus of so many Veeky Forumsraelis as ANS did. It left an entire generation of bagholders

it's a sinking ship. i don't trust the chinese.

NMR

ANS will stale and slowly decay until BTC get back in a uptrend, get out with you still can, the high of today is the perfect moment.

I don't know anything about ANS, but if an altcoin isn't mooning right now, it's probably dead.

More screenshots for my ANS hating retard collage. Gonna look great in my new mansion :)

It's not mooning because the chinks buy it with CNY and most of the volume comes from there. BTC rising and falling only effects western markets which is why it held better than most during the crash.

It's fate is more tied to CNY than anything else.

this

As it should be. It's a China coin. It will become huge in China, independent of BTC. It will make all of us prudent enough to see this very wealthy.

Hashashashasha do you think i care?
I will still have 9 dollars and i can easily buy a pizza with the most expensive topings and extra cheese
Fucking poor fag

It will only be enough for a small one b-but im not that hungry anyway

kill yourself you impatient bitch

ANS is a long hold, for years

you are a moron if you sell at $11

>ANS could go either up or down
Genius

Considering I went all in, spent my entire life savings, maxed out my credit cards and took out a small loan of 100k all for ANS, it'll probably drop to nothing.

Thanks for bringing us all down, I want my money back

Cheer up mate, you can kill yourself if it doesn't go up after 24th

Isn't it obvious? Look at every other coin. Look at the graph.