BUY REDDCOIN

BUY RDD, 49 SAT AT BITTREX. BUY NOW OR REGRET AFTER 1-2 HOURS.

remember the last thread I made 1-2 weeks ago? it went from 60 to ~84 -> that's +30%

just bought 500k for 49 and 50 yehaa!
Thanks!

he actually did.
enjoy gains m8

RDD is the reason I actually got into coins in the first place, ill give it credit for that, and their idea was good too before ETH basically did the same thing. I think its doomed. even now to get past 50 sats the sell walls are massive and they hardly ever move. In the beginning I was making 20% from jumps in price, ususally 50-70 but its just not happening the same anymore.

The dev is also like a ghost figure, he never updates, the website is down, no updates on redd-id. Let it die Op.

So how much it will go now?

wait a little bit so xvg's p&d can end so our guy's turn comes

bump, 51sat wall is being eaten now

The dev just put out a new road map. I sold all my RDD weeks ago at 100 sats because this shit is plummeting.
But the dev did out something out.

Thank fuck I can sell my bags if this is true.

I opened an RDD wallet but i need 100 RDD as a minimum first deposit. The reddcoin website is down and waiting around for exchanges to verify is a pain.
Could anyone point me in the direction of somewhere to easily get my hands on 100RDD?
Donation welcome: RnUk4bG7FenmxpSZjEWkPDnJRxD1ufyCJ9

its 49 sats now? lmao rip bagholders

im starting to doubt if it will pump desu

Top kek abandon ship

nah, im just gonna continue holding. i have patience

you're welcome

Thank you kind person, I hope karma pays you back friend :)

hodl patience

some activity spotted now

hold on to those bags, because this is going nowhere.

you aren't wealthy enough or good at social engineering. you won't make rdd pump.

i dont even have the money to pump this. just saying that after xvg pumps, usually this follows after it.

I've actually put an order in at 52. I think something might actually be happening, I know we have been waiting for news for a while, maybe some one knows something is about to happen. It would be about time too.

RgUWGiwHh8niNvvFD7E2AtWyxQBWRerrCx
Please gib coins. I'm not able to buy with a card because I am ineligible for one. I'll be your cute internet boyfriend for a day if you do.

I'm holding this for a couple years

Don't give a flying fuck

Damn you spys :D

i am buy at 46. only dumb not by this grate coin. so rich future.

Pump and Dump group on facebook will pump to 55 tomorrow

Bump.

didnt happen today rip. just hold on, stay strong

New website coming soon.

literally I'll make the lo/g/o, the coin

you can buy
Yes ,i can !!!!

You can still buy the dip while it's hovering below 50

The problem with this coin, is the huge volume of people selling. At this rate it would require a fucking miracle to get above 100sats. I'm in 48, I'm always up for a gamble. A possible moon mission but damn I aint too hopeful. As soon as 48 was gone, it became a 4BTC sell wall within seconds. Madness

yes yes yes, buy rdd, it make u rich fast......!!! y r u throwin away free money...if u not buy, go do the needful...

are you possibly the same guy that wrote this? lmao

no, cuz i hate digishite...rdd will be $50 end of year, and it will be official india cryptocurrency, buy buy buy buy if u want rich....!!!!!!

This happens to a lot of coins, big walls come and go. We will still moon hard when rdd id is released, however you notice the website being down? It's currently being upgraded to a new site, so we should have a mini moon before. Buy the rumor.

Buy my bags you fuckers. Hey, HEY, are you listening to me?! I'm talking to (YOU).

For the last time STOP SHILLING RDD.

Long time hodler here. Stop trying to make a quick buck off this coin and giving it a bad name. This isn't a shitcoin and when the tech starts to roll out by the end of the year, the hodlers will make A LOT more than fucking 30%.

KYS.

>rdd will be $50
I've got 4000 RDD. It its $50 by the end of the year that means I'll have $200k? Sweet I'm rich now.

uh...you know that's obviously sarcasm in your screencap right...?

fucking autists I swear

I'm not buying a single reddcoin till Redd-Id is released. They've been talking about for over 3 years now. It's fucking vaporware at this point.

Buy the tip sell the dip right biz bro?
>buyhiselllo

Its a 3 sat shitcoin.
I wouldnt touch this thing with a 50 foot poll

Even if it does come out, there would only be a one day pump before everyone realizes it's a stupid fucking idea in the first place

sirs y aren't u buying rdd... it will overtake the BTC shitcoin..please buy

>tfw been holding since 5 sats
>tfw constantly being called a shitcoin by no redders
>tfw looking forward to development over the next year
>tfw either it explodes to 2000 sats or dies
>tfw still a worthy hold

THIS

why the fuck would anyone invest in reddcoin when we already have steem which is a working platform

stfu.....reddcoin superpower by 2020

I'll be buying this weekend during the dip and hodl for maybe a year or so this is going to moon. Also hodling Verge and I might get more of that too

i hold both. know that you may feel suicidal some days just remember it's a long hold :|

PUMP THIS SHIT TO 55